Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The clues are the handwriting on the note (very...

The clues are the handwriting on the note (very young), the age of the child (conceived about two years ago) and Sharon foreshadowing with the line SHE IS FAMILY. This is a Sharon storyline.

Wait...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks, as ever, for the spoilers, but same as...

Thanks, as ever, for the spoilers, but same as with last week's, you repeat Tuesday instead of Friday.
  3. Phil doesn't, and Sharon doesn't know he's been...

Phil doesn't, and Sharon doesn't know he's been staying in her home. I bet there's bottles of booze everywhere too... :nono:
  4. Replies
    Views

Yes, she's an English Literature teacher... ...

Yes, she's an English Literature teacher...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/profiles/42Gv9Xg1gjnW4fqKL473tzF/michelle-fowler
  5. Replies
    Views

I was wondering if Michelle has been having an...

I was wondering if Michelle has been having an inappropriate relationship with a pupil? She's a lecturer in the USA, isn't she? It sounds like whatever it is has upset Sharon, so it must be fairly...
  6. Replies
    Views

I thought Sharon and Michelle's two-hander...

I thought Sharon and Michelle's two-hander 'special episode' was on the 12th?
  7. Replies
    Views

I guess it was re-cast or kill her off. Sue Tully...

I guess it was re-cast or kill her off. Sue Tully flatly refused to ever return.
  8. Replies
    Views

Michelle Fowler

I guess everyone is busy with Christmas, naturally, but now a re-cast Michelle Fowler has turned up by surprise, I figured I'd open a thread... :hmm:
  9. Replies
    Views

Steven and Lauren are in the same room (Peter's),...

Steven and Lauren are in the same room (Peter's), leaving a room free for Mark (Lucy's, which she shared with Cindy).
  10. Replies
    Views

Meet Mark Fowler Jr! First photo!

Here's the first photo of Mark Fowler Jr, the child of Michelle Fowler and Grant Mitchell...

http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad26/Anfunny/CpdL3hnXYAA9AsJ_zpslxrf1yca.jpg

...coming to the...
  11. Sounds a great week of episodes! I'm going to...

Sounds a great week of episodes! I'm going to pick up on the hints, which are...

Bobby could seriously harm someone again

...it's not long before people get caught in the crossfire

As the...
  12. Duplicate

Duplicate
  13. Oh I think she will... she must! These spoilers...

Oh I think she will... she must! These spoilers cover the St Pancras train station scenes, so we're getting Gavin too. I think Sharon follows Phil to the station and gets a shock! I'm dying to see...
  14. Replies
    Views

The new witness is the taxi driver Lauren tracked...

The new witness is the taxi driver Lauren tracked down.
  15. Replies
    Views

So it WAS Ben! And I think it's going to be Ben...

So it WAS Ben! And I think it's going to be Ben who is charged and remanded in custody too. As it stands, all the police have (as we're about to find out next week) is the taxi driver Lauren tracked...
  16. Replies
    Views

I'm paraphrasing, but it went something like.... ...

I'm paraphrasing, but it went something like....

Keeble; "Where's Bobby?"
    Cindy; "At school"
    Keeble; "...we weren't happy about it either. We didn't want it to spook him"
    Ian; "Why did you...
  17. Replies
    Views

It's a male, because Keeble said, "We didn't want...

It's a male, because Keeble said, "We didn't want it to spook him" (in reference to the newspaper) and Ian and Jane thought she was referring to Bobby, when in fact she was referring to the suspect....
  18. Replies
    Views

Erm, it's beginning to look a lot like Peggy only...

Erm, it's beginning to look a lot like Peggy only interacts with Mick Carter and Dot Cotton... with Phil and Sharon not appearing in her return episode?! That would be a real missed opportunity if...