Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I read somewhere that they're going to Belfast....

I read somewhere that they're going to Belfast. If that's correct (not saying it is), technically you don't need a passport to travel to Belfast, just photo ID.
  2. Replies
    Views

Saw him on Loose Women earlier this week. He said...

Saw him on Loose Women earlier this week. He said there will be lots of ripple effects from this story line, which makes sense to me.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: When I was almost a teenager, and my my mom was...

When I was almost a teenager, and my my mom was struggling as a single parent with a useless POS ex-husband/my father, we holidayed at a relative's cottage in Bewdley. Bearing in mind we were...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: FWIW, I think this is a thought provoking...

FWIW, I think this is a thought provoking storyline for Emmerdale. Mainly based on Danny Kruger (Tory MP son of Prue Leith of GBBO fame) recently saying in parliament that he didn't think women...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hopefully the writers have collaborated with...

Hopefully the writers have collaborated with various cancer organisations for this story line. I think the writers have a big responsibility with these type of story lines. I'm 9 years...
  6. Replies
    Views

Each their own. I thought she was great, in the...

Each their own. I thought she was great, in the tradition of OTT villains.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: One of my children is a police officer. As far as...

One of my children is a police officer. As far as I'm aware police officers can serve at their local station, but it's not advisable, due to lack of anonymity, the criminal element potentially...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thought crossed my mind, if Millie would see Kim,...

Thought crossed my mind, if Millie would see Kim, it's highly unlikely she wouldn't mention that she's living with her father.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I never used to understand what my late mom meant...

I never used to understand what my late mom meant when she said she couldn't follow programmes that were filmed in the dark. After last night's episode I now understand what she meant. I'm sure I...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: With Manpreet out of the country, why is Liam...

With Manpreet out of the country, why is Liam pretending to be working at a hospital? Surely he'd be covering for her?
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My late mother outlived 2 of her 5 children. I...

My late mother outlived 2 of her 5 children. I don't remember much about my first brother dying but do about my second brother's death, by which time she was in her 80s. She was very resentful...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Think it depends. Having had cancer and...

Think it depends. Having had cancer and chemotherapy, to use a very simplistic analogy, it's like tea - lots of different varieties. Not everyone loses their hair (I did) and it's possible to wear a...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm acutely aware it's not a subject I can look...

I'm acutely aware it's not a subject I can look at objectively.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Having had an older brother commit suicide, I...

Having had an older brother commit suicide, I didn't watch it, though the choice not to watch was made easier by the fact watching Wednesday episodes isn't an option for me anyway. Trying to avoid it...
  15. Replies
    Views

I wonder how realistic this story line is though....

I wonder how realistic this story line is though. Don't know all the ins and outs about emigrating, but thought there were restrictions, possibly around healthcare for the elderly. Anyway, I hope he...
  16. Replies
    Views

I think the storyline has showed the limitations...

I think the storyline has showed the limitations of Fiz (Jennie McAlpine) and Tyrone's (Alan Halsall) acting skills.
  17. Replies
    Views

Thanks for an on topic response. I'm a reader...

Thanks for an on topic response. I'm a reader more than a poster though I've laughed out loud that someone can link Emmerdale to terrorism in Paris.
  18. Replies
    Views

I agree. Much as we like to know what's...

I agree. Much as we like to know what's happening, if any actor/actress has a health/personal issue, it's their business and we have no right to know. We should respect their privacy.
  19. Replies
    Views

I like her character.

I like her character.
  20. Replies
    Views

That's Soapland for you ;) Lots of long lost and...

That's Soapland for you ;) Lots of long lost and soon forgotten relatives.
  21. Replies
    Views

That's Soapland for you ;) Lots of long lost and...

That's Soapland for you ;) Lots of long lost and soon forgotten relatives.
  22. Replies
    Views

Yay!!!

Yay!!!
  23. Replies
    Views

I think it's quite appropriate for him to return...

I think it's quite appropriate for him to return for the funeral scenes, it's the kind of thing that would happen in real life. It's also good to hear him acknowledge how good the show's been for him.
  24. Replies
    Views

I didn't mind the character of Laurel when she...

I didn't mind the character of Laurel when she was with Ashley, but have never liked the pairing of her and Marlon, and consequently now dislike her character. I hope she doesn't spoil Ashley's...
  25. Replies
    Views

Kissinger, I've noticed today that originally...

Kissinger, I've noticed today that originally 'you knew someone' who wrote to Anne, in a later post you said you wrote to her. I just can't get worked up about a someone in the public eye,...
Page 1 of 2 1 2