Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

hiya nothing`s going to happen it be just a...

hiya nothing`s going to happen it be just a drunken pass and nothing more and i think be the what Rob will tell her not to tell Aaron and i think he will chas about it and he be mad but i hope he...
  2. Replies
    Views

I know this is off topic. I do honestly think...

I know this is off topic.

I do honestly think that it is time for ED to really consider the purpose and use of The White family as a unit and if they want to retain them they have got to find...
  3. Replies
    Views

Unfortunately I don't think the actual prison...

Unfortunately I don't think the actual prison scenes and affects on the prisoners family and the brilliant acting portrayed by Ryan, Danny & Isobel etc are going to be the main thought in people's...
  4. Replies
    Views

I think its actually a real shame. The Aaron...

I think its actually a real shame.

The Aaron prison story was hard but very very well presented and acted, it may have been very shocking but was hard hitting and good drama. I also think the...
  5. Replies
    Views

i agree Matty, we knew March was going to be...

i agree Matty, we knew March was going to be horrible, ED cannot keep giving Robron misery with the occasional 24 hours of happiness so I am sure if we get past the new 2 weeks things will be fine -...
  6. Replies
    Views

SPOILERS. Thursday March 16th ROBERT LEARNS...

SPOILERS.

Thursday March 16th

ROBERT LEARNS THE TRUTH. When Liv hears that a stressed Robert hasn’t been able to see Aaron in prison, she worries her brother’s been caught with drugs. After...
  7. Replies
    Views

yes poor robert he needs someone to give him a...

yes poor robert he needs someone to give him a big hug :wub: i don't understand why vic isn't there more for him (i know she finds him sleeping on the sofa) as she knows how much he cares for aaron...
  8. Replies
    Views

I don't know I don't read the MT there are enough...

I don't know I don't read the MT there are enough people on the other forum making assumptions about the storyline, I think we all know March is going to be pretty horrid for Robron (Aaron mainly) so...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yes, very clever. Thank you. :)

Yes, very clever. Thank you. :)
  10. Replies
    Views

I am so glad we have this thread, at least...

I am so glad we have this thread, at least everyone on here is up beat and balanced (most of the time).

Well isn't it a depressing storyline, so well acted, dark, intense, upsetting, full of angst...
  11. Replies
    Views

Poor Robert looked absolutely wrecked in that...

Poor Robert looked absolutely wrecked in that visit scene - he is devastated about Aaron and feels so responsible now, dear knows how he going is to feel about the beatings and the drugs. They are...
  12. Replies
    Views

Just watched, surprise Robron scene, ED are...

Just watched, surprise Robron scene, ED are really not telling us the full story as we have had more Robron than anyone was expecting up to now.

The beating and subsequent scenes were very raw and...
  13. Replies
    Views

ah thanx for ive been a Robron fan since day and...

ah thanx for ive been a Robron fan since day and i will be there for them forever thats why i only watch ED we have the amazing actors in Danny+Ryan ED knows that and with this Drama and agnst our...
  14. Replies
    Views

Interesting how ED are throwing more angst on to...

Interesting how ED are throwing more angst on to Robert as well with the graffiti, I wonder if they will pile even more on to him than we think, this alongside him starting to see Aaron fall apart is...
  15. Replies
    Views

You are not alone in feeling as you do.

You are not alone in feeling as you do.
  16. Replies
    Views

hi matty im just the same we have to just ride...

hi matty im just the same we have to just ride with it and we all know our Robron will be fine in the end btw im going to PM
  17. Replies
    Views

Now, bearing in mind this is the positive thread...

Now, bearing in mind this is the positive thread things must be bad LOL

I would have been OK with all of this crap if we had had a few weeks of loved up Robron, we had the lovely wedding and...
  18. Replies
    Views

I'm really sorry that people are feeling that...

I'm really sorry that people are feeling that way. It's just not on that we've got so much of this angst in one go but oh well. I'm not going anywhere and I can see both sides so while I don't...
  19. Replies
    Views

hi Hanah im going PM something matty

hi Hanah im going PM something matty
  20. Replies
    Views

Obviously, none of us know what is going to...

Obviously, none of us know what is going to happen, We are just taking guesses after reading a few spoilers, all of which can be understood in different ways.

However, and I'm saying this as a...
  21. Replies
    Views

ok Hannah ive just emptied my in box so you send...

ok Hannah ive just emptied my in box so you send me your reply matty
  22. Replies
    Views

i argee i seen the spoliers for next week when...

i argee i seen the spoliers for next week when Liv tells Aaron he will jeoperise the appeal if he takes the drugs it be weed or cannibas mybe he think about Livs words and dont them or do it once and...
  23. Replies
    Views

Robron Spoilers has posted some new stuff on his...

Robron Spoilers has posted some new stuff on his twitter account.

Look here.

I've corrected the link.
  24. Replies
    Views

We will never know enough to please us:D Gimme...

We will never know enough to please us:D Gimme all the spoils now:D

Thanks RG, yep that sounds spot on! He will definitely be missing him and juggling everything will just get on top of him....
  25. Replies
    Views

For those that remember on DS after SSW I did a...

For those that remember on DS after SSW I did a full week video. Well Ive done it again for anyone that wants to download it. It may not be up for long so grab it as quick as you can :)

Robron...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3