Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I would love Sharon to come back, but what...

I would love Sharon to come back, but what storyline would they give her, she has nothing anymore in the square. So I don't she how she could ever come back now.

I would however liked to have seen...
  2. Replies
    Views

I can't see Ross Kemp coming back for a while as...

I can't see Ross Kemp coming back for a while as he has so many other projects on the go, despite numerous appeals from Barbara Windsor to come back to the square. As for Sharon, Kat and Alfie there...
  3. Replies
    Views

Jessie wallace is currently doing Wild at heart...

Jessie wallace is currently doing Wild at heart as far as I know
  4. Replies
    Views

Ross Kemp is in Afghanistan and has confirmed...

Ross Kemp is in Afghanistan and has confirmed that he has no immediate plans to come back to EE but will not rule it out for definite, so it will be while yet before he might come back to sort out...
  5. Replies
    Views

I don't think Grant will be coming back in the...

I don't think Grant will be coming back in the foreseable future as Ross Kemp is busy writing books and has just made a tv program about life in Iraq/Afghanistan, can't remember which.
  6. Replies
    Views

really who does Sharon have to go back to ?? ...

really who does Sharon have to go back to ??

Grant,, as much as I lust over him, I do not see him coming back any time soon.

Kat would have Mo and Charlie to go back to and cousins Stacey...
  7. Thread: does anyone know?

by Kim
    Replies
    Views

Penny and Selina were at a bus stop when the car...

Penny and Selina were at a bus stop when the car arranged by the drug dealer (mentioned above) that Jack Branning, came along and mowed them down. Selina escaped with broken bones but Penny was...
  8. Replies
    Views

It must be something bad? or deliberate? because...

It must be something bad? or deliberate? because hes not allowed to see his daughter is he?
  9. Replies
    Views

Yeah that's the one I read too. In the Sun...

Yeah that's the one I read too. In the Sun magazine I read it :). So that must be true if we all read it in a tv mag :D.
  10. Replies
    Views

That's what I've read too. It was one of the...

That's what I've read too. It was one of the magazines that came with the paper on Saturday.
  11. Replies
    Views

i read somewhere (sorry dont have a source cos i...

i read somewhere (sorry dont have a source cos i cant remember so this might not be true) that he convicted this major drug dealer when he was in the police so they run over his wife and daughter...