2. Replies
    Views

only for wacking someone with one

only for wacking someone with one
  3. Thread: Lucy Beale

by owenlee4me
    Replies
    Views

I reckon he will be jailed, long enough for him...

I reckon he will be jailed, long enough for him to have his break, then the storyline will return and all will be revealed. phew----- talk about milking a story/plot
  4. Replies
    Views

This is refreshing, but I would like to see a...

This is refreshing, but I would like to see a Transgender story of a Female trapped and wanting to be a Male, seems as if news etc is always Males wanting to be female.
    There is Female Transgender...
  5. Replies
    Views

This is refreshing, but I would like to see a...

This is refreshing, but I would like to see a Transgender story of a Female trapped and wanting to be a Male, seems as if any news etc is always about Males wanting to be female, and that includes TV...
  6. Replies
    Views

Blimey there is quite a few folk leaving Corra,...

Blimey there is quite a few folk leaving Corra, quite sad? Wish Becky would come back, and help "Royston" :)
  7. Replies
    Views

:cheer: Yep loved her quip about being Middle...

:cheer: Yep loved her quip about being Middle Class
  8. Replies
    Views

Or say nothing and hope no one notices characters...

Or say nothing and hope no one notices characters are missing?? Where is eccles, poor love not seen it fed or walked for ages.
  9. Thread: Lucy Beale

by owenlee4me
    Replies
    Views

Wonder why Jane would murder her? Oh I hope so,...

Wonder why Jane would murder her? Oh I hope so, they can bang her up and she will be gone, not keen on her, she always makes me think she's Ian mother, and something has to stop the wedding, we all...
  10. Thread: Lucy Beale

by owenlee4me
    Replies
    Views

OH this would make sense, Cora finds out that...

OH this would make sense, Cora finds out that RAinie has getting Drugs from Lucy perhaps? Any mother who found out who was supplying drugs to their child would "lose the plot" and I can't help but...
  11. Replies
    Views

ha ha swmc66 good one!!!

ha ha swmc66 good one!!!
  12. Replies
    Views

Seans new fella is really nice, and loved the...

Seans new fella is really nice, and loved the introductory family meal, but what family sit squashed one side of the table and the other side empty? Eileen could have sat opposite, and i'm sure the...
  13. Replies
    Views

For the record and for those who believe Dazzle...

For the record and for those who believe Dazzle to be "thanked" I do not tolerate cyber bullying. Dazzle has implied that I do not complain about other topics soaps shown such as murder, rape, etc...
  14. Replies
    Views

wEll he had a fling with Tina and she was fiesty...

wEll he had a fling with Tina and she was fiesty but not bad or into drugs, and he could meet someone who stands upto him and make him "grow up"!
    Yep, lets keep misery moaning minnie away, and bring...
  15. Replies
    Views

me too, shes not worth watching moaning minnie

me too, shes not worth watching moaning minnie
  16. Replies
    Views

ohh Boring and dull, who cares but them, not...

ohh Boring and dull, who cares but them, not exactyl Romeo and Juliet.
    If she likes Gary then why does she not just get on with it, after all, she's English and not living in far "backward" lands,...
  17. Replies
    Views

oh how boring and depressing, Corra is naff at...

oh how boring and depressing, Corra is naff at the moment, and with steve being down too, not sure I can stomach it, sorry to say but i'm recording it and fast forwarding any i don't like and at the...
  18. Thread: Lucy Beale

by owenlee4me
    Replies
    Views

my thoughts too! lets hope it someone that won't...

my thoughts too! lets hope it someone that won't be missed, maybe Nick Cotten, as he dips in and out?
  19. saw this happening a mile off, getting preggers...

saw this happening a mile off, getting preggers after being raped and then of course, she has to have the dilemma of who the dad is, BECAUSE THIS "WHO IS THE DAD" STORYLINE HAPPENED IN CORRA!!
    eee I...
  20. Replies
    Views

This storyline is so so wrong , there was a man...

This storyline is so so wrong , there was a man who set fire to his own home (in real life!) and 6 of his kids died, , there are folk out there who could be influenced by this story line, and not to...
  21. Thread: Lucy Beale

by owenlee4me
    Replies
    Views

OMG far to long time to get a plot going, surely...

OMG far to long time to get a plot going, surely they could have done another one nearer the time!!!
    It' s not even worth guessing, because it will be random, so that means for nearly a year we...
  22. Thread: Lucy Beale

by owenlee4me
    Replies
    Views

What on earth was this made a "suspense"...

What on earth was this made a "suspense" headline? totallly agree, very anticlimatic murder, she could have died plain and simple, no sign of a stalker, another Eastender or not even a hint of her...
  23. Replies
    Views

Oh not more of moany Michelle for at least a...

Oh not more of moany Michelle for at least a year? she is always always twisting her face, it would be better having Sue Johnston staying and Kym Marsh leaving, at least she can act and you know...
  24. Replies
    Views

ah what a shame not!!! he was so dull, and boring...

ah what a shame not!!! he was so dull, and boring and crappy actor, he may of had a duff part, but he made nothing of it
  25. Replies
    Views

bloody daft having a baby for a couple who live...

bloody daft having a baby for a couple who live on the same street anyway, and it really is not tina's baby, its bit like Greggs getting upset when people buy their pasties, they own the oven and...
Page 1 of 2 1 2