1. Replies
    Views

Sounds like a week to miss

Sounds like a week to miss
  2. Thread: Debbie Dingle

by alcapo11
    Replies
    Views

I can't believe that Ross was basically...

I can't believe that Ross was basically apologising for getting justice! The Cain proved what an absolute scumbag he is by saying Ross ruined Debbie's life! The nerve of that family is laughable
  3. Replies
    Views

It seems increasingly likely that Ross and...

It seems increasingly likely that Ross and Rebecca will leave together next week. According to the spoilers Ross prepares to leave alone but then hint "can Rebecca really let go of the man she...
  4. I reckon Bex will rush to the airport to join...

I reckon Bex will rush to the airport to join Ross. Give them a Ross and Rachel sort of exit (friends). I'm really hoping that Ross takes Moses with him. He's far from perfect but he's been there for...
  5. Replies
    Views

Would imagine they've crossed paths before. Every...

Would imagine they've crossed paths before. Every criminal seems to know one another in Emmerdale.
  6. Replies
    Views

Ross is on the cast list for next week so it...

Ross is on the cast list for next week so it looks like he survives.
  7. Replies
    Views

Just seen a theory which speculates that Joseph...

Just seen a theory which speculates that Joseph could actually be Jame's Tate and that Kim is returning to make sure he doesn't jeopardise all the money they've conned by marrying Debbie. Obviously...
  8. Replies
    Views

They've always's toed that line with Ross, but...

They've always's toed that line with Ross, but with him leaving I really wouldn't be surprised if they finally had him kill someone. Probably in self defence or something. Then he can join his half...
  9. Replies
    Views

I doubt Joe has been in it long enough to get the...

I doubt Joe has been in it long enough to get the desired impact if he were to die, I don't think too many people would be bothered. Simon is brought back into Ross' orbit for his last couple of...
  10. Replies
    Views

Ross is going to die, isn't he? :(

Ross is going to die, isn't he? :(
  11. Replies
    Views

Looks like Ross will finally get his revenge on...

Looks like Ross will finally get his revenge on Simon as he kidnaps and "terrorises" him.
  12. Thread: Graham

by alcapo11
    Replies
    Views

Joe probably finds out that Graham has been in...

Joe probably finds out that Graham has been in cahoots with Kim for years or something.
  13. Replies
    Views

Nothing's been said but Rebecca has no family...

Nothing's been said but Rebecca has no family left in the village now so it wouldn't be a shock...

Bex and Ross going off to start a new life together would be a great exit imo
  14. Replies
    Views

I hope not! It's bad enough having those...

I hope not! It's bad enough having those insufferable scenes with Joe and Graham (the two most boring men in Yorkshire) without ruining Kim. She's best left in the past!
  15. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=kiwigirl;910003] No soap characters get...

No soap characters get under my skin, I just prefer some to others. The characters I really don't like are people like Debbie who truly have no redeeming qualities in my view.

The point I was...
  16. Replies
    Views

This actually makes me think that he won't be...

This actually makes me think that he won't be killed off. I don't see why they'd give him all these problems and near death experiences just to kill him off in the end, hopefully he'll clean up his...
  17. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale simply don't kill Dingles off anymore....

Emmerdale simply don't kill Dingles off anymore. they're immune for some reason
  18. Replies
    Views

Another victim we don't know about maybe? Granny...

Another victim we don't know about maybe? Granny Cleg would be a shocker :rotfl:
  19. Replies
    Views

I do get the feeling that Lachlan will escape for...

I do get the feeling that Lachlan will escape for SSW and Ross will be one of his final victims. I really hope not though, Ross has always been known as the Teflon boy who always manages to survive...
  20. Replies
    Views

I knew that Moses would get dragged into it, I...

I knew that Moses would get dragged into it, I hope Ross is clean by the time he leaves.
  21. Replies
    Views

Haven't we already had an awful dog storyline not...

Haven't we already had an awful dog storyline not long ago? I hate this pointless filler stuff
  22. Replies
    Views

I really liked the Ross and Rebecca scenes...

I really liked the Ross and Rebecca scenes tonight, there's just something so natural and light hearted about them. 100% his best pairing since Donna imo. Hope Rebecca isn't really dead!
  23. Replies
    Views

It's interesting to see that Olivia Bromley...

It's interesting to see that Olivia Bromley (Dawn) is back on the cast list for next weeks episodes. Seems her story with Ross isn't quite over yet. Another complication to his relationship with...
  24. Replies
    Views

Aslong as he goes on the run with Joe's money and...

Aslong as he goes on the run with Joe's money and in a stolen car then I'm all for it.
  25. Replies
    Views

Lachlan will kill Rebecca, find out about the...

Lachlan will kill Rebecca, find out about the stolen cars and link the two thing's together to frame Ross. That's my theory. Mike Parr finishes filming in September apparently so it doesn't like he's...
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4