Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I think Johnson should go cos he is nowhere near...

I think Johnson should go cos he is nowhere near as good as the others. I know he has problems and think its great what he did in the past but really that shouldnt affect peoples votes on a skating...
  2. Thread: Members Photos

by miccisy
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: This is me with my son Thomas and unknown to me...

This is me with my son Thomas and unknown to me at the time but a little baby aswell :)
  3. Replies
    Views

Im sorry to say this and some people might think...

Im sorry to say this and some people might think im being cruel but im just being honest. Nowadays young girls see a footballer, sleep with them and then cry rape. Think of all the publicity she will...
  4. Replies
    Views

Do you use home dyes or go to a salon. I used...

Do you use home dyes or go to a salon.

I used to use home dyes to colour my hair. I have medium blonde hair (if you get me) and used to dye it light blonde. Never mind the fact that it used to go...
  5. Replies
    Views

For some reason though i dont think that. He has...

For some reason though i dont think that. He has never had a proper family with what happened between him and his dad and then his mum being ill the only family he had was Stacey. In a stupid kind of...
  6. You know what i cant beleive it. The mum is...

You know what i cant beleive it. The mum is getting away with it. Im sorry but in my opinion she should get the worst punishment. She might not have hurt him but she let it happen.

No way am i...
  7. Right so the girl (im sorry i dont know her name)...

Right so the girl (im sorry i dont know her name) had said that she thought it was disgusting that RB had done this because she thought her grandad should not have been told sordid sexual things...
  8. All in all i think this has been blown way out of...

All in all i think this has been blown way out of proportion no doubt by the Sachs family to get publicity for this ugly girl that wants to be a model. She has now sold her side of the story to the...
  9. Im sorry but does she say that she blame her...

Im sorry but does she say that she blame her daughters behaviour on the school for being too soft ...... are my ears playing tricks on me?!?!?!

She gives her daughter cigarettes, lets her smoke...
  10. Thread: BeastEnders

by miccisy
    Replies
    Views

Yeah i know but i think some of the storylines...

Yeah i know but i think some of the storylines they do are stupid.

The emmerdale one with Jo i do like but its not really mentioned. Whenever he hurts her or whatever he does you never get to see...
  11. Replies
    Views

Congratulations. I already have my baby names...

Congratulations.

I already have my baby names planned out. Me and partner are trying for baby at moment. I we have a boy then he will be called Damien and if we have a girl then she will be called...
  12. Replies
    Views

Max has a different mum to tom and mandy has a...

Max has a different mum to tom and mandy has a different dad to tom. Mandys mum and max's dad got together and had tom n then died
  13. Replies
    Views

AW well hopefully they will kill her off cos i...

AW well hopefully they will kill her off cos i cant stand her
  14. Replies
    Views

I think this is what they call what goes around...

I think this is what they call what goes around comes around.

She has pumped so many drugs into her body and now she expects people to feel sorry for her cos she is ill. Well i say tuff luck...
  15. Replies
    Views

[quote=Perdita;570049] Sorry bu i just need to...

Might be wrong but wasnt it the fact Simon put his girlfriends before Steven?[/QUOTE]

Would that make him be horrible to his family or turn him gay?[/QUOTE]

Sorry bu i just need to give my...
  16. Thread: Recipes

by miccisy
    Replies
    Views

Just to let you know. If you are putting icing to...

Just to let you know. If you are putting icing to cover the cake you will need to marsipan it too. Icing by itself will dry out the cake and you will not be able to cut though it unless you are going...
  17. Thread: Jokes

by miccisy
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding...

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
    really angry.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
    driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND...
  18. Replies
    Views

Cant beleive they have brought them bck....

Cant beleive they have brought them bck. Eastendes wa my favorite soap but now it just seems to be concentrating on them. Its boring. I am not bothered about people from the past.

She has come...
  19. Replies
    Views

I thought Eastenders had been trying to get the...

I thought Eastenders had been trying to get the Mitchells to go abroad in July some time but instead have to do something in England. Isnt that around the same time Archie is supposed to be coming...