Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 10th - 14th July 2017

Monday:

Sonya finds that a storm has caused havoc at the nursery, but the place has been cleared up by a mysterious benefactor.

Meanwhile, Leo discovers that Mannix has been removed from...
  2. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 27th - 31st March 2017

Monday

Toadie is desperate to get in touch with Sonya and make amends, but he realises that it may be too late.

Meanwhile, holding Toadie responsible for Sonya's stress, Mark seems in danger of...
  3. Thread: Emily

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Emily

Neighbours star Ryan Moloney has confirmed that viewers will be introduced to Dee Bliss's mystery friend Emily as the fascinating storyline continues to unfold.

Dee returned from the dead in...
  4. For those of us in the UK these webisodes are...

For those of us in the UK these webisodes are being uploaded on their Neighbours UK Facebook & twitter pages daily:

https://www.facebook.com/neighboursuk/?fref=nf &...
  5. Tenplay to screen Neighbours Webisode series over Summer

With the season finale of Neighbours just around the corner, Tenplay has announced an exclusive summer series.

For the first time ever, Neighbours fans can also get their dose of Ramsay Street...
  6. Replies
    Views

While Paige has been annoying during this...

While Paige has been annoying during this storyline, I've found Jack just as unwatchable. If he changes his mind yet again after sleeping with her, I won't blame her in the least for being upset...
  7. Replies
    Views

The Tanaka twin brothers

Neighbours is adding to its list of regulars with the introduction of two new TWINS.

The Tanaka brothers may share the same haircut but that's about it - as David and Leo couldn't be more...
  8. Replies
    Views

No, that's definitely wrong. Aaron is the middle...

No, that's definitely wrong. Aaron is the middle brother which puts his age somewhere between about 34 (1982) and 25 (1991). Perhaps it's a typo and they meant 1985?

Paige is so selfish...
  9. Replies
    Views

I think regarding Piper/Tyler it's an interesting...

I think regarding Piper/Tyler it's an interesting story to tell & am interested in how Neighbours handle this, I can see it from both sides. I can see why the parent's would have a problem with it on...
  10. Replies
    Views

From: http://neighbours-soap-opera.wikia.com/wiki/Tyler_Brennan

I've looked at the Q&A and Travis did indeed confirm he and Tyler are the same age. Also, he has a tattoo that refers to his...
  11. Replies
    Views

http://digitalspyuk.cdnds.net/15/44/1280x864/gallery_soaps-neighbours-w46-ep7241-06.j

With EastEnders, Coronation Street and Emmerdale all over the place in the schedules at the moment and Doctors off air altogether, you may be in desperate need of an extra soap fix. So the good news...
  12. Replies
    Views

Who does think that Jacka caused/is involved/is...

Who does think that Jacka caused/is involved/is responible for the explosion?

If you think Jacka is fully/partially responsible for the explosion please use the 'thanks' option to give your vote!...
  13. Thread: Joshua Willis

by binky321
    Replies
    Views

It was brilliantly acted hard not to get...

It was brilliantly acted hard not to get emotional watching, all the acting was really powerful from all the Willis' :clap:
  14. Thread: Joshua Willis

by LauBuch
    Replies
    Views

Ok, I gotta say, for someone who has criticised...

Ok, I gotta say, for someone who has criticised Harley's acting ability in the past, that death scene was actually pretty good and very emotional! Well acted by everybody I thought!
  15. Replies
    Views

Ex-Home And Away star Andrew Morley joins Neighbours

Having played Spencer Harrington on Home And Away from 2013-2015, Andrew Morley is thrilled to be joining another beloved Australian soap, Neighbours.

“It’s not too often that you get a regular...
  16. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Promo January 2016

Promo video for January 2016

https://youtu.be/wkS5hisJGNs
  17. Neighbours UK catching up with Aus pace!

Good news for those of us in the UK!

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/news/a774579/neighbours-to-air-on-the-same-day-in-uk-and-australia-from-next-year/
  18. Replies
    Views

IF this happens I hope they call their little...

IF this happens I hope they call their little girl ... Gillian :D
  19. The actress has decided not to return to...

The actress has decided not to return to Neighbours after her maternity leave and wants to try other things in the future, she is missed by a lot of viewers
  20. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the info Perdita! I think people...

Thanks for the info Perdita!

I think people are savvy enough to realise that 'Belind' is 'Belinda', Gilly. (Or should that be gillyH1981 - otherwise, you may not know who I'm talking too! )
  21. I agree it is a bit strange, but Aaron is...

I agree it is a bit strange, but Aaron is definitely quoted as being a regular character in several articles (including this one:...
  22. Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 2nd - 6th June 2014

Monday

Brad and Lauren give up their search, but are they making a mistake?
    Brennan refuses to compromise himself;
    Holly crumbles at the talent quest auditions.

Tuesday

Someone returns...
  23. Neighbours (Aus) Spoilers 12th - 16th May 2014

Monday

Brad embarks on his own campaign to find his missing daughter; Naomi's troubles go from bad to indecent; Chris finally seizes the moment.

Tuesday

Sienna helps comfort Brennan; Naomi...