Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Ryan Connor

by Wolves
    Replies
    Views

Nice to see Ryan again thought they had forgotten...

Nice to see Ryan again thought they had forgotten him and Ali existed.
  2. Replies
    Views

I agree. The show needs more educated characters...

I agree. The show needs more educated characters who don't just end up working in the local pub, cafe etc. What I like about him is he's a doctor but he isn't some posh stereotype - he feels local...
  3. Thread: Alex Ali Neeson

by Wolves
    Replies
    Views

I hope Ryan doesn’t go to the police. I really...

I hope Ryan doesn’t go to the police. I really like Ryan and Ali and was hoping this was going to bring them closer together not tear them apart, as I really enjoyed the episodes a few months back...
  4. Replies
    Views

What I love about Michael parr is how he always...

What I love about Michael parr is how he always takes the piss and emmerdale fans especially robron fans take his seriously. He is right about his character though
  5. Replies
    Views

I still like Ross, and I hope he can still be a...

I still like Ross, and I hope he can still be a big character on the show when IM leaves but at the moment he is a joke. The entire show is really.
  6. Replies
    Views

Forget Cain, Ross is the new Jimmy. And I'm not...

Forget Cain, Ross is the new Jimmy. And I'm not even saying that in a sarcastic way
  7. Replies
    Views

I don't even like Ross anymore. MP is spot on....

I don't even like Ross anymore. MP is spot on. The character is absolutley pathetic, running around after Debbie like a lap dog. That's all he does. Literally nothing else. He's like a completley...
  8. Replies
    Views

I see Mike is at it again on twitter... He was...

I see Mike is at it again on twitter...

He was asked whether he thinks Ross is a mini Cain Dingle and his rely was "He used to be. Now he's just a bit of a wet flannel who gets sparked off...
  9. Replies
    Views

What bemused me most about this post is that...

What bemused me most about this post is that Robert is an option. When has Robert ever been a hardman? Unless it's a woman or child then he'll get his **** kicked.
  10. Replies
    Views

I don't think the ED writers have any idea for...

I don't think the ED writers have any idea for any character at the moment. The programme seems to be all over the place.

Mr Parr desreves better than this rubbish, and Ross deserves better than...
  11. Replies
    Views

I just laughed when I seen him in the boot,...

I just laughed when I seen him in the boot, they've already done this before. Cain will be shown to be the hardman like he usually is and Ross will just accept it and move on because its Cain. Would...
  12. Replies
    Views

So because the show used that word you also have...

So because the show used that word you also have to? Great excuse...
  13. Replies
    Views

Wow, such a lovely word to use. I'm not a Robron...

Wow, such a lovely word to use. I'm not a Robron fan and I rarely comment on this thread but this sort of comment is infuriating. Were you calling Aaron a "slag" when he was Roberts bit on the side?...
  14. Replies
    Views

There was an article like this a few months ago....

There was an article like this a few months ago. I highly doubt Ross will get a big storyline while IM is in charge. I think IM just sees him a comedic light relief character. What a waste of...
  15. Replies
    Views

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/feature/...

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/feature/a830325/emmerdale-ross-barton-make-him-great-again/

Seems it's not just us fed up of the lack of screentime Ross has had for the last year.
  16. Replies
    Views

IM said that James' death would lead to massive...

IM said that James' death would lead to massive storylines for the entire family, but it hasn't. Finn had that daft stalker storyline for a few weeks, Ross had a short lived feud with Adam, and Pete...
  17. Replies
    Views

Spot on. They need to stop giving big storylines...

Spot on. They need to stop giving big storylines to B list characters like Tracey, Kerry, David, Dan etc. They are background characters for a reason, putting them at the forefront at the expense of...
  18. Replies
    Views

I think it's a load of rubbish. Seems like Mike...

I think it's a load of rubbish. Seems like Mike just said he'd written himself out of stories as a throwaway line in a chat with someone, and the soap press have turned it into a (non) story.
  19. Replies
    Views

When are they going to change the name to "The...

When are they going to change the name to "The Robron (and those other characters too) show!"?

Who is this Ross you speak of? Oh, you mean Robert don't you? We have a Robert!
  20. Replies
    Views

The episode was written by a Robron fanatic, so...

The episode was written by a Robron fanatic, so it was quite literally fanfiction. This is the Robron show, and it won't change until either Danny or Ryan leaves, unfortunately.
  21. Replies
    Views

I read an article which discussed the new male...

I read an article which discussed the new male character... "Finally, it looks as though we are getting a new Cain in the shape of a sexy, brooding male".

That really annoyed me, Ross already...
  22. Replies
    Views

Ross to sleep with Aaron :p

Ross to sleep with Aaron :p
  23. Replies
    Views

I agree, he turned into a bit of a Jimmy like...

I agree, he turned into a bit of a Jimmy like character, waste of potential IMO.
  24. Replies
    Views

Hopefully this is when Ross steps up and stops...

Hopefully this is when Ross steps up and stops Charity and Cain from taking Moses to France. I would love to see Ross fight back against Cain for once.
  25. Replies
    Views

That's good. It's al been "Danny Miller this,...

That's good. It's al been "Danny Miller this, Danny Miller that" recently, which makes sense but I'm gladMike got recognised as well.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4