Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Apparantly Sian's Appendix burst

Apparantly Sian's Appendix burst
  2. Replies
    Views

Aparantly it was made official months ago, unsure...

Aparantly it was made official months ago, unsure were I read that, but I know they are in the middle of filming Eclipse, so I reckon there is going to be a 4th.
  3. Replies
    Views

Me too, she did a far better job with Sam in her...

Me too, she did a far better job with Sam in her short few years, than what a shambles Daniella has done, I mean the producers must have realised that when we watched, it was like watching two...
  4. Replies
    Views

Was I the only one hoping that it was Archie and...

Was I the only one hoping that it was Archie and not Bianca, plus wanting this who grassed sam up to go on a bit longer than a few days.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She basically sees her as a threat, although she...

She basically sees her as a threat, although she has nothing to be worried about on Marks/Daniels part, because he has made it clear there are no feelings between him and Faye. Faye still loves him,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jake's Dad and Step-mum used to own the house,...

Jake's Dad and Step-mum used to own the house, but Faye moves in to Tennants/Annie's Cottage.

I think Faye is out for revenge and Ryan gets involved in the revenge scheme, she maybe after his...
  7. Replies
    Views

^Known to the villagers as Annies Cottage, that...

^Known to the villagers as Annies Cottage, that will need alot of work done to it after the explosion.
  8. Replies
    Views

147. Dads:)

147. Dads:)
  9. Replies
    Views

58. Justin Timberlake

58. Justin Timberlake
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: She returns Late Summer, maybe October

She returns

Late Summer, maybe October
  11. Replies
    Views

George enlists in the army. Izzie and Alex get...

George enlists in the army.

Izzie and Alex get married.

In the season finale Izzie goes into cardiac arrest, but she has wrote a DNR form, so they wont help her, until Alex pleads and then they...
  12. Replies
    Views

It's all about the money with Chelsea, it has...

It's all about the money with Chelsea, it has always been her character from the moment she arrived. I have got the feeling that the Producers don't know what to do with any other characters that are...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think Tony's name is on baby Max's birth...

I think Tony's name is on baby Max's birth certificate, I think a few weeks ago Russ wanted to change the name and needed proof of DNA that Max was his son, but Jacqui wouldn't allow him access, this...
  14. Thread: Viv

by angel_eyes87
    Replies
    Views

She returns to filming in a few weeks. Found that...

She returns to filming in a few weeks. Found that out on another thread, aswell as wiki states she will be back in the Summer 09.
  15. Replies
    Views

Nicks story ends next week when The cafe goes...

Nicks story ends next week when

The cafe goes on fire
  16. Replies
    Views

Probably Carmel

Probably

Carmel
  17. Replies
    Views

They need to introduce a distant cousin or...

They need to introduce a distant cousin or relative to the Sugden family, hey if the Dingles have relatives coming out of the woodworks every so often, why cant the Sugdens do it. They could try and...
  18. The cottage that Vic blew up was called 'Annies...

The cottage that Vic blew up was called 'Annies Cottage', they sold it to Jakes parents, but they haven't been able to sell it, so maybe they could let Andy rent the house from them, still unsure if...
  19. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry but I cannot watch this Affair happen,...

I'm sorry but I cannot watch this Affair happen, it would have been more realistic if Kevin had an affair with Claire instead of Molly.

By the way weren't Molly and Tyrone supposed to be the next...
  20. Replies
    Views

Anyone but Ste:banned: I think he is 17/18

Anyone but Ste:banned:

I think he is 17/18
  21. Replies
    Views

To be honest I have only started watching...

To be honest I have only started watching eastenders again this week properly, was curious what way they would portray the Bi-Polar storyline, and they have honestly started to portray it brilliantly.
  22. Replies
    Views

It says Late 09 in the Inside Soap

It says Late 09 in the Inside Soap
  23. Replies
    Views

He is probably sucking up to him, so he looks...

He is probably sucking up to him, so he looks good, why wont anyone believe Justin, probably because of his past.
  24. Replies
    Views

I think Diane is just going on a much needed...

I think Diane is just going on a much needed holiday, after kissing Doug and with mixed feelings in the air, aswell as still mourning Jack I think that this is needed. But with all the Drama that has...
  25. Replies
    Views

I think Archie married Peggy, because he knew he...

I think Archie married Peggy, because he knew he could manipulate her and control her. Like the way he seemed to have the power to make Roxy believe every single word and yet be manipulting her into...