Search:

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thanks, Eddy. 🙂 I thought it was. Rather ironic...

Thanks, Eddy. 🙂 I thought it was. Rather ironic that’s she’s looking into someone attacking Ross considering what he did. :hmm:
  2. Replies
    Views

Hard to watch but brilliantly done, loved Graham...

Hard to watch but brilliantly done, loved Graham definitely think he is ex military, and Micheal part was excellent
  3. Replies
    Views

If Debbie does this, she should be banged up

If Debbie does this, she should be banged up
  4. Replies
    Views

Nope, it's all about Robron now apparently....

Nope, it's all about Robron now apparently. They're so special they even get 2 weddings aswell... if that's pandering to fans then I don't know what is. Pathetic!
  5. Replies
    Views

indeed. Same here, username for reasons back...

indeed. Same here, username for reasons back then.

I do wonder where we would be if Kate Oates had remain in the show, even if she did overwork Ross, MP mentioned in her final months as producer...
  6. Replies
    Views

To be fair wet flannels are looking more scary...

To be fair wet flannels are looking more scary than Ross is meant to be nowerdays

http://crewniverse.com/forums/data/avatars/l/20/20085.jpg?1388400209

IM has ruined Ross.
  7. Replies
    Views

"Ross hasn't won a fight on screen since about...

"Ross hasn't won a fight on screen since about 1981. So I can't imagine it would end well."

https://twitter.com/MikeParrActor/status/902247196262879236

It seems now, Michael Parr has had about...
  8. Replies
    Views

The tweet has been deleted. :(:crying: I'll...

The tweet has been deleted.

:(:crying:

I'll suffer my grief with Ross and then after that'll be it for me and ED. I've been hanging on by a bespectacled thread, and now finally Ian McLeod has...
  9. If Ross doesn't get his biggest storyline yet...

If Ross doesn't get his biggest storyline yet after loosing his brother and mum then he'll never get another one. I've actually stopped watching the show frequently now, I maybe watch an episode or 2...
  10. Replies
    Views

I don't think the ED writers have any idea for...

I don't think the ED writers have any idea for any character at the moment. The programme seems to be all over the place.

Mr Parr desreves better than this rubbish, and Ross deserves better than...
  11. Replies
    Views

All so he can get back together with Deborah

All so he can get back together with Deborah
  12. Replies
    Views

the twins are in canada with brenda at least that...

the twins are in canada with brenda at least that was said but no sign of moses with ross or charity
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I'm personally happy that they have split up...

I'm personally happy that they have split up Aaron and Robert. Hopefully for good, the way Aaron was going!! I just don't understand him at all anymore. What has he been on about over the last few...
  14. Replies
    Views

Think we need to accept that Ross is no longer a...

Think we need to accept that Ross is no longer a hardman, he's still very cocky and he won't back down to no one but he's never going to be a Cain who wins every fight.

As you say, this is just a...
  15. Replies
    Views

I disagree, it would initially be a shock and...

I disagree, it would initially be a shock and there would be a bit of a backlash but in time viewers would get over it.

I don't think Cain will get killed off by the way, there's absolutely no...
  16. Replies
    Views

When you think about the amount of times that we...

When you think about the amount of times that we have had a 'Cain rushes to the rescue' scene, isn't it about time that they gave him a cape to wear? :hmm:
  17. Replies
    Views

Why cant they just let Aaron play the supporting...

Why cant they just let Aaron play the supporting husband that has grown up, instead of making him the brooding little teenage drama queen FFS. And Cain is just an idiot, getting really sick of him...
  18. Replies
    Views

cain a dingle hypocrite again, all his bad deals...

cain a dingle hypocrite again, all his bad deals to help sarah and debbie, ross was trying to keep his family in a house and business
  19. Replies
    Views

"Elsewhere, Moira has a realisation" Yeah,...

"Elsewhere, Moira has a realisation"

Yeah, that she's had ample opportunity to get back with Cain but she chose to divorce him, push him away and tell him to get out of her life repeatedly and now...
  20. Replies
    Views

So because the show used that word you also have...

So because the show used that word you also have to? Great excuse...
  21. Replies
    Views

Wow, such a lovely word to use. I'm not a Robron...

Wow, such a lovely word to use. I'm not a Robron fan and I rarely comment on this thread but this sort of comment is infuriating. Were you calling Aaron a "slag" when he was Roberts bit on the side?...
  22. Replies
    Views

Oh come on, Ross hardly cowered away did he? He...

Oh come on, Ross hardly cowered away did he? He was antagonising a bloke with a bat and wasnt scared of him at all. I'm glad they didn't write him like a cartoon villain last night.

I remember...
  23. Replies
    Views

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/feature/...

http://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/feature/a830325/emmerdale-ross-barton-make-him-great-again/

Seems it's not just us fed up of the lack of screentime Ross has had for the last year.
  24. Replies
    Views

I'm only watching ED in the background at the...

I'm only watching ED in the background at the moment and what i can make out, the beaver storyline might be one of the worst in a very long time!
  25. Replies
    Views

Debbie is only happy when Ross breaks the law...

Debbie is only happy when Ross breaks the law when it benefits her. She really wound me up when she said that Ross deserves everything he gets. He's done pretty much everything he could to help Sarah...
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4