Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I meant that she was last seen in September, and...

I meant that she was last seen in September, and Thai was last seen in January, so unless they are doing what they did with Bonnie and Steve, there's no way they're leaving together.
  2. Replies
    Views

I don't think Andy kills her. In the TV Week...

I don't think Andy kills her. In the TV Week spoilers by the H&A Writer Lucy Adoewitrewuroiweori or w/e she said something like "We'll find out who killed Charlotte, as well as a wedding, a proposal,...
  3. Most likely her exit was already filmed. When...

Most likely her exit was already filmed. When Steve was on set they filmed a scene where Brax and Ricky drive off into the sunset. People speculated this was Bonnie's exit, and that she had left the...
  4. Unknown about the house since it's a set...

Unknown about the house since it's a set location.

Hunter most likely wont face any (long term) punishment. He was seen filming with Olivia on Monday, scenes which wont air until about May....
  5. Roo is living at James' apartment. Maddy is...

Roo is living at James' apartment. Maddy is living in the caravan house. Matt is living in s caravan.

Most likely they will move into Charlotte's apartment since Alec posted a video on instagram...
  6. Replies
    Views

Ricky leaves happily with Brax - unless there was...

Ricky leaves happily with Brax - unless there was something filmed at the studio where they both die, they're both safe
    Evie was seen filming yesterday, so she's fine
    Josh was seen filming...
  7. Thread: Brax

by bobdaoeach
    Replies
    Views

he's back for at least 2 episodes. there's the...

he's back for at least 2 episodes.
    there's the one where he "comes back" and then there's the one a few months later when Ricky leaves with him, which was filmed at the same time as the earlier...
  8. Replies
    Views

she's lying. both rebecca breeds and rhiannon...

she's lying. both rebecca breeds and rhiannon fish did the same thing.
  9. Replies
    Views

??????????????????? r u sure i mean i just found...

???????????????????
    r u sure i mean i just found dis sp0iler it must b real rite????????????

http://i.imgur.com/ciB9MOE.jpg?1
  10. Replies
    Views

They're not dying, they were both seen filming...

They're not dying, they were both seen filming yesterday. Can we stop using these dumb pics with "spoilers" attached as legit, or even post them. They really don't provide or add to anything.
  11. Replies
    Views

He's supposed to be kats abusove ex, and we know...

He's supposed to be kats abusove ex, and we know he gets with Kat, so it should be very interesting to see if he's still a bad guy
  12. Replies
    Views

I really hope it isn't a shark attack. Sharks...

I really hope it isn't a shark attack. Sharks already receive enough crap form the media, they don't need to explore a story on H&A to add to that. They literally make out that shark attacks happen...
  13. They assassinated Osc's character, so I really...

They assassinated Osc's character, so I really could see him saying that.
    The only reason I don't think it's for the wedding, is because Oscar goes missing on Dec 2, and the wedding is on Dec 9.
    He...
  14. the suit is from the formal, and he's saying that...

the suit is from the formal, and he's saying that about the Matt/Maddy/Oscar triangle. Maddy breaks up with Oscar, and then he goes into the water to clear his head, unaware of the storm coming, and...
  15. Replies
    Views

it's a case of wikipedia users adding stuff...

it's a case of wikipedia users adding stuff because they're stupid.

The "source" is essentially this scan from this weeks TV Week, where she says she would consider returning, but would only want...
  16. Replies
    Views

Ok tonight it was officially said she's in...

Ok tonight it was officially said she's in remission
  17. Replies
    Views

Yes everyone else is so boring and predictable....

Yes everyone else is so boring and predictable. Charlotte is really unique and what that person said about her being normal seeking a sea change but then turning into a villain is so true, is great....
  18. No, Kyle punches him and then Alf finds him Alf...

No, Kyle punches him and then Alf finds him
    Alf doesn't find him after Charlotte runs him over
  19. Replies
    Views

I'm gonna be so upset when charlottes gone. She's...

I'm gonna be so upset when charlottes gone. She's probably the best character the show has had in years. And I find her so interesting.
  20. Phoebe is becoming a music teacher at the school...

Phoebe is becoming a music teacher at the school yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
  21. Replies
    Views

ada posted pics on instagram which show they...

ada posted pics on instagram which show they filmed a wedding a few days ago
    https://instagram.com/p/9DH9NfmFYW/
    https://instagram.com/p/9CbObAGFc5/

and then johnny posted a pic of him and...
  22. Replies
    Views

when alf called her up about james i was happy...

when alf called her up about james i was happy that they hadn't forgotten her and was hoping she'd come back and god bless
  23. Replies
    Views

I'd assume she is killed, we saw in the promo the...

I'd assume she is killed, we saw in the promo the STSLKER guy wants $200k from her or he'll speak about Denny, so I guess he's going to bribe her to do his dirty work or something. Then fast track to...
  24. Replies
    Views

the supertease after tonights episode (australia)...

the supertease after tonights episode (australia) showed her hugging ash (looked like they were reunited??) so she is defs back which makes me v excited

hopefully she'll be back for a decent...
  25. Replies
    Views

i swear someone said a few months ago there were...

i swear someone said a few months ago there were pictures of her back on set. but yeah, i'm really hoping she comes back, i thoroughly enjoyed her character.
Page 1 of 2 1 2