Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. So we wait a long time for Mark and Paige to...

So we wait a long time for Mark and Paige to reconnect, hardly see any romantic scenes between them in follow up episodes and then we hear a rift is caused between them!! Paige is much better suited...
  2. I do hope they get Mark and Paige together..Very...

I do hope they get Mark and Paige together..Very much liked couple..
  3. Replies
    Views

Mark and Paige always suited each other and hope...

Mark and Paige always suited each other and hope they do get together for good this time but knowing neighbours storylines they will do something to destroy anything coming out of their...
  4. Sorry but I really like Gary and Terese...

Sorry but I really like Gary and Terese together...they make the show fun and are a good match..
  5. Replies
    Views

I really hope not-Paul with Terese...would be...

I really hope not-Paul with Terese...would be interesting to see how Gary and Terese get on..
  6. Replies
    Views

I agree they are better suited as friends or even...

I agree they are better suited as friends or even competitors and hope they don't get together.
  7. Replies
    Views

I totally agree with you..now she has become a...

I totally agree with you..now she has become a desperado of Ramsay street!!!
  8. Replies
    Views

I hope they do as they are very good...

I hope they do as they are very good together...just need to be honest with each other...
  9. Replies
    Views

Very sweet and they make such a lovely...

Very sweet and they make such a lovely couple...the chemistry looks and feels very real between Mark and Paige...
  10. Replies
    Views

Very sweet and they make such a lovely...

Very sweet and they make such a lovely couple...the chemistry looks and seems too real between Mark and Paige...
  11. I totally agree with you

I totally agree with you
  12. Thank you Dazzle and Pantherboy. I think the...

Thank you Dazzle and Pantherboy. I think the writers are really loosing the plot and trying to be like Bold and Beautiful. They could have fixed Ricky with Ash who probably suits her better. Nate and...
  13. Replies
    Views

I hope this isn't true as Mark and Paige suit...

I hope this isn't true as Mark and Paige suit each other very well...I'd hope they take them to marriage and family life after as they make an exciting pair for the show...
  14. Sorry but I don't think Nate and Ricky are...

Sorry but I don't think Nate and Ricky are suited... Ricky might be better for Ash..
    Was beginning to like Nate and Kat and I think they were good together. An alternative well matched pairing would...
  15. Thread: Nate and Kat

by SoapsJSK
    Replies
    Views

I agree and hope at least they last till one of...

I agree and hope at least they last till one of them decides to leave H&A..fingers crossed
  16. Thread: Nate and Kat

by SoapsJSK
    Replies
    Views

Nate and Kat

I am really liking this pair and hope the home and away writers let this relationship evolve and can show this relationship in summer bay to last long and develop into a marriage and good life after....
  17. I'll second that Perdita....too much bed hopping...

I'll second that Perdita....too much bed hopping and no real storylines...getting a bit boring now...
  18. I agree with you....It seems everyone has had an...

I agree with you....It seems everyone has had an affair with everyone at some point bar Marilyn and John...��
    Repetitive storylines...
  19. Well said TaintedLove...I think you have just...

Well said TaintedLove...I think you have just said what many of us think...no matter what they try to do in the soap to make him look good, it's not working....
  20. Thanks for letting me know, Pantherboy. I am not...

Thanks for letting me know, Pantherboy. I am not looking forward to it..not sure what is wrong with H&A as they killed of Casey where Casey and Denny were the golden couple and had a great future...
  21. Trouble for Andy and Hannah...Hope they split up...

Trouble for Andy and Hannah...Hope they split up for good and Nate ends up with Hannah...and of course they get rid of Andy...