Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Casualty Spoilers 10 December 2011

As fire ravages the ED, Ruth and Jay and Zoe and Dylan are trapped inside. Will they make it out alive?
    While a fire alarm is declared faulty and staff and patients troop back into the ED, Lenny and...
  2. Replies
    Views

Casualty Spoilers 29 October 2011

Saturday 29 October
    Time to be confirmed BBC ONE

Feuding families cause havoc in Holby, Lloyd cures a suspected "time waster" and Lenny receives upsetting news, as the medical drama continues. ...
  3. Replies
    Views

This is the spoiler for 17 September as Casualty...

This is the spoiler for 17 September as Casualty is making way for the Last Night of the Proms on 10 September
  4. Replies
    Views

Casualty Spoilers 10 September 2011

TX time to be confirmed

Young Jesse has fallen from a rope ladder and keeps blacking out. Ruth and Jay treat him but as his condition worsens, he needs urgent surgery to relieve the pressure in...
  5. Replies
    Views

This week, the world's longest-running prime-time...

This week, the world's longest-running prime-time medical series, Casualty, celebrates 25 years of ground-breaking, blood-spurting, gut-wrenching drama from the heart of the emergency department of...
  6. Thread: London riots

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Father of four was killed by armed officers in...

Father of four was killed by armed officers in Ferry Lane in Tottenham, north London, on Thursday

The man who was shot by police, sparking the wave of rioting that has hit London, died of a single...
  7. Thread: Jokes

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: An old man and woman were married for many years,...

An old man and woman were married for many years, even though they hated each other. Whenever there was a confrontation, yelling could be heard deep into the night.

The old man would shout, 'When...
  8. Thread: Top gear

by Katy
    Replies
    Views

Clarkson is a prat! Im very proud of greater...

Clarkson is a prat! Im very proud of greater manchester and i think Saford has a lot to offer! People living in London need to realise there is a hell of a lot more to this country than London!
  9. Replies
    Views

couldn't agree more.. how Steven made it instead...

couldn't agree more.. how Steven made it instead of Edward I don't know.. Jai was fantastic... and delighted Michael is back... he deserved this chance consider what else they put in the semi's this...
  10. Replies
    Views

Completely agree. Those two guys who had to face...

Completely agree. Those two guys who had to face off against each other were 100 times better than those 2 acts you mention and yet the french guy was kicked out
  11. Replies
    Views

ahahah lol i actually did.....joesph is...

ahahah lol i actually did.....joesph is espicially yummy ;) that is the worst reason why i am sad he is leaving :P
  12. Replies
    Views

Casualty Spoilers Week 51/52

Casualty – Season Of Goodwill
    BBC ONE
    18 December 2010
    www.bbc.co.uk/casualty

Jordan returns to challenge Ruth's authority, Adam and Kirsty get closer and Warren's true colours are revealed,...
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Paije and One Direction were my favourites last...

Paije and One Direction were my favourites last night. Hated Wagner's performance. And yes, I agree that Katie looked rubbish. I preferred Matt's version of the song to when Olly Murs performed it...