Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

As far as i'm aware, if a person is too drunk to...

As far as i'm aware, if a person is too drunk to give consent then it's rape. if louise was not in control of her actions - totally out of it, then it could be classed as rape.
  2. Replies
    Views

well my spidey senses were all wrong, I saw...

well my spidey senses were all wrong, I saw zeedan getting it on with leanne somewhere along the lines.
  3. Replies
    Views

Fair play I thought he did really well on his 1st...

Fair play I thought he did really well on his 1st episode, I don't really rate ' celebs ' when they do a stint in a soap, but he impressed me.
  4. Replies
    Views

I'd love it to be billy.

I'd love it to be billy.
  5. it's not the name calling towards the characters...

it's not the name calling towards the characters i have a problem with as the characters are created that way so people will discuss the soap. but why call it 'deadenders'? it's implying that the...
  6. sorry, i didn't realise we were back in...

sorry, i didn't realise we were back in school!..seriously LMAO

move along people, move along.
  7. Also thank you to Perdita for not calling it...

Also thank you to Perdita for not calling it 'Deadenders' like that other pillock.
  8. Replies
    Views

I agree with the 'deadenders' thing..if you don't...

I agree with the 'deadenders' thing..if you don't enjoy watching it then simply don't, there's no need to take the Mick..apparently it's meant to be humour,although i fail to see how or why...all i...
  9. Replies
    Views

Westbrook reprises 'EastEnders' role

Actress Danniella Westbrook will once again return to EastEnders as Sam Mitchell

The 36-year-old - who recently finished fourth in this year's series of Dancing On Ice - makes her comeback in the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Shock proposal for Corrie couple

Coronation Street's Tony Gordon will ironically ask for Maria Connor's hand in marriage on the first anniversary of her husband Liam's death.

As the pair visit Liam's graveside, Tony - who had...
  11. Replies
    Views

morgans father was killed in a car accident (i...

morgans father was killed in a car accident (i think) and she met tony after.

I'm sure that's what bianca said when she was 1st back in the square.
  12. Replies
    Views

Unseen 'Neighbours' footage 'leaked' online

Here's a special treat for all you Neighbours fans out there.

I stumbled across this clip on YouTube earlier today showing 'leaked' content from a future episode of the Australian soap which...
  13. Replies
    Views

Spoliers 25/12/07

Tuesday, December 25

One-hour special

It’s Christmas Day and as Sally busily prepares for the family lunch, Rosie sneaks out to meet John who has lied to Fiz that he needs to buy nutmeg for...
  14. Replies
    Views

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/inkyskin1/...

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r309/inkyskin1/cat159.jpg
  15. Thread: Amy Winehouse

by inkyskin
    Replies
    Views

Poll: She's a female Pete Doherty. She's had her 15...

She's a female Pete Doherty.

She's had her 15 minutes of fame and now she's on a downward spiral.

no one made her take drugs,she does it to herself,again,youngsters are being faced with famous...
  16. Replies
    Views

Also coming up too!0

The Morton house isn't the Tardis, despite the fact it seems to have a whole tribe living in it.
    So, when Jerry wants some privacy with Eileen, he wines and dines her in Darryl's shed - and what...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sarah-Louise gets her revenge!

Coronation Street actress Tina O'Brien is to bow out of the ITV soap in dramatic style when her Weatherfield counterpart ditches her lover at the altar.

After Sarah Lou learns that lover Jason...
  18. Replies
    Views

More spoilers!

Janice finds even more to open her big mouth about this week, when her fleeting flame Roger returns, determined to decide whether the pair are going to be more than just good friends.
    The...
  19. Replies
    Views

Poll: wk 18th -24th

While the majority of us would find juggling feelings for two men somewhat tricky, it seems Stacey Slater has no such qualms, despite the males in question being father and son.
    This week the...
  20. Replies
    Views

June 11th -14th.

monday 11th
    Gray calls in the doctor after Perdy's erratic behaviour at the party. He suggests councilling but Perdy is determined to deal with her problems using pills. She's mortified when...
  21. Replies
    Views

June 11th - 15th.

monday june 11th
    The Peacocks return from the Isle of Man, more upbeat – they’ve had a break away from Weatherfield. Claire and Ashley are surprised and touched when Roy and Eileen show them the...
  22. Replies
    Views

Corrie snippets...

It seems Leanne Battersby just can't have her cake and eat it.
    Establishing an easy way to make a lot of money, people refuse to leave her alone to enjoy her funds without the way she got them...
  23. Replies
    Views

Poll: With her dad and Denise all loved up, little...

With her dad and Denise all loved up, little Libby embarking on a new romance with Darren, and Deano lusting after everything in sight, Carly finally decides it's time she put herself first in the...
  24. Replies
    Views

You just know it's all gonna be an anti climax...

You just know it's all gonna be an anti climax anyway,that's the problem now,it's gone on too long and now no-one really cares.
  25. Replies
    Views

Dale snippets.

It seems Bob has more ex-wives than an international rock star, as another one appears out of the woodwork, complete with estranged child in tow.
    This time it's Vonda and their daughter Roxy, and...
Page 1 of 2 1 2