Search:

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hi Abigail, nice to see you :) I haven't got a...

Hi Abigail, nice to see you :)

I haven't got a smart TV, but I believe they connect via an ethernet cable or wi-fi. I'm guessing that if you go into the settings you'll find the wireless...
  2. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 15th - 18th April 2013

Monday 15th April
    Casey and Kyle, unable to resolve their differences, drive off together. Steph dumps Dex, feeling his baggage is too extreme and Gina and John's adoption of Jett is processed.
  3. Replies
    Views

abi girl you are very brave and i commend you for...

abi girl you are very brave and i commend you for sharing, hope you have a happy peaceful life
  4. Replies
    Views

Why did windows mess around. Windows 8 is a...

Why did windows mess around. Windows 8 is a disaster!!!
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I had such a good day yesterday that I thought I...

I had such a good day yesterday that I thought I had to share it!

Firstly, it was my grandson Harry's 6th birthday, so we went and helped him celebrate at a small party for family only (his...
  6. Replies
    Views

Abigail you are so brave to share on here and I...

Abigail you are so brave to share on here and I wish all the best for you and your family
  7. Replies
    Views

Abi What a terrible thing to have happened and...

Abi
    What a terrible thing to have happened and you are so brave talking about it. I too have sent you a PM
  8. Replies
    Views

Abi What a terrible thing to have happened and...

Abi
    What a terrible thing to have happened and you are so brave talking about it. I too have sent you a PM
  9. Replies
    Views

Abby will PM you tomorrow, what I need to say is...

Abby will PM you tomorrow, what I need to say is not for public because it invlolves other people. xx
  10. Replies
    Views

Abby darling I am so glad you are trying to move...

Abby darling I am so glad you are trying to move on. Please don't become another one of his victims. If you ever need to talk PM me any time. I am a counsellor and have been for over tens years. xxx
  11. Thread: The West Wing

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

loved the series, I am sure you will enjoy it all...

loved the series, I am sure you will enjoy it all too
  12. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 18th - 22nd March 2013

18-3-2013
    Rosie misconstrues Natalie’s advice and insults Sasha in an attempt to reconcile their friendship, Casey doesn’t have to go back to prison, and by aiding Casey’s release, Zac loses his...
  13. Gosh who does Tamara think she is telling Kyle he...

Gosh who does Tamara think she is telling Kyle he won't ever be a Braxton, I think give it time he will. Brax wouldn't take him in if he didn't think he was family the boys just need to adjust..
  14. Replies
    Views

Your problem with running programs could be to do...

Your problem with running programs could be to do with compatibility. Instructions for running the Compatibility Wizard are detailed here:
  15. Replies
    Views

The Script - If You Could See Me Now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Ryk5T1eRxLE

Looks to be the next single, Danny wrote for his dad who is deceased
  16. Replies
    Views

Sorry for stating the obvious, but have you tried...

Sorry for stating the obvious, but have you tried right-clicking and "run as administrator"?

If that doesn't work, I found an article which describes your problem:
  17. Replies
    Views

Sorry Abi Igave up on Windows a long time ago

Sorry Abi Igave up on Windows a long time ago
  18. Replies
    Views

I know this is of absolutely no help to you,...

I know this is of absolutely no help to you, Abigail, but I have just bought a new computer and was given the choice of Windows 7 or Windows 8. My son, who knows a lot about computers, said don't get...
  19. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 4th - 8th February 2013

Monday, 04-Feb-2013

Bianca agrees to fight for custody of Darcy with Heath, Maddy and Spencer run away and Celia reveals she returned money that she took. Meanwhile, Bianca asks Liam for a divorce...
  20. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 28th Jan - 1st Feb 2013

Monday, 28-Jan-2013
    The Braxtons capture Jamie as a way of getting to Adam. Celia's secret motives are closer to being revealed when she takes a phone call from a mystery caller. Meanwhile, Maddy...
  21. Thread: Homeland

by Chloe O'brien
    Replies
    Views

Personally I wouldn't trust anyone apart from...

Personally I wouldn't trust anyone apart from Carrie. This show is made by the same disturbing looney's who made 24. That show was full of twisted characters that you didn't know who to trust.
  22. Replies
    Views

Literally the Chromebooks operating system has...

Literally the Chromebooks operating system has been built on bare bones (just about) its only capable of using one programme which is the web browser. The operating system is a bare bones linux...
  23. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 21st - 25th January 2013

Monday Jan 21

With April's support, Dex decides to return to Uni. Bianca is worried that Adam has killed Heath. Brax, Kyle and Jamie search for a missing Heath.

Tuesday Jan 22

Brax cuts...
  24. Replies
    Views

Ridiculous a 23 year old playing 16! I know...

Ridiculous a 23 year old playing 16! I know actors are often quite a bit older than their characters, but this is getting silly.
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Wow, Abigail - things have really moved on for...

Wow, Abigail - things have really moved on for you, which is terrific! Good luck with the job and the relationship - and keep happy x
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4