Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thanks dazzle. I figured it should connect via...

Thanks dazzle. I figured it should connect via cable but didn't want to waste time buying a cable to find it wouldn't work. I'll be buying one tomorrow.
  2. Thread: Sherlock (BBC)

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

What did everyone think to series 3? I loved it,...

What did everyone think to series 3? I loved it, so funny, especially episode 2. Episode 3 was amazing, so many twists and turns that I never saw coming.
  3. Thread: The Killing

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

The Danish version is so much better. I've seen...

The Danish version is so much better. I've seen all three seasons of the Danish, amazing.
  4. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support and...

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support and well wishes. I've been trying to post that message for the past two years. I've typed it several times but have never submitted the post. I knew you...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I spoke to our accountant at work, and she said a...

I spoke to our accountant at work, and she said a P45 can be issued within a couple of days. It will have to be done soon, as the employer will have to close your payroll
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: It sounds like an amazing day. I didn't know you...

It sounds like an amazing day. I didn't know you were chairman of the theatre - it must be a great job :D

ETA: Don't kids grow up fast! I remember you announcing Harry's birth six years ago. I...
  7. Replies
    Views

Two years ago my mother's brother went to prison...

Two years ago my mother's brother went to prison for rape of several children under the age of 16. The children were my mother and her sisters, my eldest sister, and a few other people. You don't...
  8. I really don't like Tamara. She seems too fake.

I really don't like Tamara. She seems too fake.
  9. Replies
    Views

Yes they do, and they apply for custody of Darcy

Yes they do, and they apply for custody of Darcy
  10. So Heath is obviously found alive after being...

So Heath is obviously found alive after being kidnapped (what's the point in season cliffhangers if they spoil it before the show has even returned?!) and then his daughter gets kidnapped. Sheesh.
  11. Replies
    Views

It's not really boosting this girl's confidence...

It's not really boosting this girl's confidence casting her in a role 7 years younger than her.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi everyone!

It's been about six months since I was last here, so I thought I'd pop in and see how everyone is going and update you about my life.

So I found a job in September 2012 after a year of...
  13. Thread: Homeland

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

I think an even bigger question is who planted...

I think an even bigger question is who planted the bomb and tried to frame Brody? It had to be somebody with CIA clearance. Langley is one of the most secure places in the world, they wouldn't let...
  14. Thread: Silent Witness

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

I didn't know Silent Witness was back! What...

I didn't know Silent Witness was back! What season are we up to now? It must be around 13 or so.

It's a shame Harry left. I always hoped him and Nikki would get together seriously.
  15. Replies
    Views

I'm a few days late, but happy new year to...

I'm a few days late, but happy new year to everyone.

Just out of interest, I went out on NYE and got majorly ripped off. Three drinks bought at 10pm cost me £12 instead of £8 at 7pm :eek: Even...
  16. Replies
    Views

I'm a few days late, but happy new year to...

I'm a few days late, but happy new year to everyone.

Just out of interest, I went out on NYE and got majorly ripped off. Three drinks bought at 10pm cost me £12 instead of £8 at 7pm :eek: Even...
  17. Replies
    Views

Go compare adverts are perhaps the most...

Go compare adverts are perhaps the most irritating ever made. I mute the tv when they come on.

I also hate the repetitiveness of Auto Glass Repair on the radio.
  18. Replies
    Views

Australia aren't that far along. According to an...

Australia aren't that far along. According to an Aus fan site, today's episode is 5471 in Australia and 5456 in the UK. This corresponds with the youtube episode numbers.
  19. Thread: Homeland

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

I've seen the entire series. Keep watching folks,...

I've seen the entire series. Keep watching folks, there's a huge twist coming! The seventh episode is definitely a show stopped and a turning point. The pace picks up and everything gets a bit more...
  20. Replies
    Views

I hate this program. Here's why. Taken from...

I hate this program. Here's why.

Taken from http://pipopotamus.blogspot.com/2012/02/open-letter-to-chanel-4.html
  21. Replies
    Views

I watched half an hour of last night's episode...

I watched half an hour of last night's episode before I switched off. It doesn't have the appeal that Downton does. I found it dull to be honest.
  22. He's a smarmy b******. I really can't stand him,...

He's a smarmy b******. I really can't stand him, there's nothing about him to like. I was hoping he'd lose the election and take off but it seems we're to be blighted with him for a while longer.
  23. Thread: Contact Lenses

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

I know Specsavers and Asda sell them on their...

I know Specsavers and Asda sell them on their websites. I'm not sure if they post to Gibraltar though. I've looked into buying contact lenses online as mine are expensive to buy (torics) but I've...
  24. Replies
    Views

I'll take that with a pinch of salt. There is no...

I'll take that with a pinch of salt. There is no way, even with the most advanced tests in the world, that the tox results would be able to determine that within hours of the PM. There are very few...
  25. Replies
    Views

We don't know it was a drug OD yet. It usually...

We don't know it was a drug OD yet. It usually takes 6 - 8 weeks for toxicology results from a post-mortem. She was found in the bath which could indicate she drowned. Whether that is a complication...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4