Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The Coira fight scenes filmed on the same day as...

The Coira fight scenes filmed on the same day as the Robert/Jimmy ones air on 3rd january so the Robert/Jimmy ones will be that week too which is the same week there are spoilers for Jimmy being...
  2. Replies
    Views

Didn't watch cause like i said im not watching...

Didn't watch cause like i said im not watching until 22nd but i heard IM did his thing again and broke up yes another couple, Eric and Faith.Bravo Iain, Bravo.
  3. Replies
    Views

Kate and Rana from CS.

Kate and Rana from CS.
  4. Replies
    Views

On the off chance you've been wondering where...

On the off chance you've been wondering where i've been, i've just not been interested in ED. The spoilers read like plying Robert with more and more misery and i have a low tolerance for that since...
  5. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale is bombing on SM tonight. So much...

Emmerdale is bombing on SM tonight. So much criticism for the Whitewashing of the Whites. It's so bad. What the hell were they thinking? People are not stupid we remember what they've done why isn't...
  6. Replies
    Views

Some pics here from Adam's leaving party last...

Some pics here from Adam's leaving party last friday. Danny and Ryan are in some tough not together:

https://www.facebook.com/pg/BarFibre/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1728873600464362
  7. Replies
    Views

Liv and Gerry are dead to me. I can't see any...

Liv and Gerry are dead to me.

I can't see any way from what Aaron does that wont look like using Alex tbh, i don't think it looks good.

I'm seeing an increasing number of people commenting the...
  8. Replies
    Views

Poor Harriet. We all know she's going to get...

Poor Harriet. We all know she's going to get binned off for Moira when IM decides he's had enough toying with Coira.
  9. Replies
    Views

The entire White family are all spoilt, insincere...

The entire White family are all spoilt, insincere and fake. I have to say though Lachlan's outburst seemed very forced and plotty to me. He's always had a questionable attitude but i think is a...
  10. Replies
    Views

Apparently both Ryan and Danny were at the...

Apparently both Ryan and Danny were at the filming of this big upcoming stunt on a closed road presumably involving all the Whites as part of their exit.

I wonder how Aaron gets involved unless...
  11. Replies
    Views

I don't think she looks at him 'that' way. I...

I don't think she looks at him 'that' way. I think she's just happy (nothing wrong with that really much as WE as a fandom dislike it and her but it is a realistic attitude from her for once).
  12. Replies
    Views

Ha i knew Robert would change his mind though...

Ha i knew Robert would change his mind though couldn't that scene have been last night because it was the only scene with any of them in it.

Does Vic do anything other than...
  13. Replies
    Views

I don't think anything was cut it's just typical...

I don't think anything was cut it's just typical soap where the plot requires a scene to happen regardless of it being natural or not.

Are we to think that was the first time Robert and Aaron had...
  14. Replies
    Views

So i was on delay tonight because interruptions...

So i was on delay tonight because interruptions and then i watched footy so only got to watch not long ago.

Anyway im getting whiplash from the sudden changes in narrative. They literally painted...
  15. Replies
    Views

I found it uncomfortable because of the...

I found it uncomfortable because of the situation. Knowing Robert really doesn't like Lawrence and knowing he wanted to get out of there made it cringe. Also and i think many people took against it...
  16. Replies
    Views

Hiya. You just need to keep the faith. We've got...

Hiya. You just need to keep the faith. We've got some Robron scenes coming up in the next few episodes of just the 2 of them talking.
  17. Replies
    Views

Well Lawrence making doe eyes and pining over...

Well Lawrence making doe eyes and pining over Robert like a lovesick puppy really is vomit inducing. I can't wait for it to be over tomorrow.
  18. Replies
    Views

Good eve one and all. Hope the fireworks aren't...

Good eve one and all. Hope the fireworks aren't being too annoying.

I'm up to date with all the spoilers and pics.

Looking forward to what's to come except the Robert/Lawrence bit *gag* He's...
  19. Replies
    Views

Robert wasn't allowed out to play with the rest...

Robert wasn't allowed out to play with the rest of his family because he's held to ransom by this Whites story.

It's an utter travesty how many characters and character relationships have been...
  20. Replies
    Views

Oh i don't know. I'm sure it will still be a...

Oh i don't know. I'm sure it will still be a positive thing if it stops this plotty HF stuff where he's scheming then i much prefer him cooing over a baby.

We just have to keep the faith that...
  21. Replies
    Views

Must we have Chas and Paddy acting like randy...

Must we have Chas and Paddy acting like randy hormonal teenagers every episode? It's not pleasant viewing and this story is pure crap and makes little sense. They decided they were better off as...
  22. Replies
    Views

I don't think these have been posted before but...

I don't think these have been posted before but they contain Danny and Ryan quotes so ill link them:
  23. Replies
    Views

I think they just took a random pic of Ryan to...

I think they just took a random pic of Ryan to use for that scene. It's not supposed to be the focus, the focus is supposed to be Lachlan shooting it.

They can't even pretend to try and make out...
  24. Replies
    Views

How nauseating are Chas and Paddy though? Easily...

How nauseating are Chas and Paddy though? Easily the worst part of the episode even worse than Robert/Lawrence which at least went somewhere with Lachlan going to some rather disturbing lengths....
  25. Replies
    Views

I'm going out in the middle of ED tonight so im...

I'm going out in the middle of ED tonight so im just not watching and might catch up later if people think it's worth it. The way i see it we've got just over a week of the tough stuff to watch...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4