Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

max has control over the arches cant wait for...

max has control over the arches cant wait for phil to go ape!
  2. Replies
    Views

Dazzle, i havent watched the snogging bits yet....

Dazzle, i havent watched the snogging bits yet. ive watched before sharon came in and when phil was answering the door. I've seen pics and other people have commented on it. Phil doesnt seem as into...
  3. Replies
    Views

Exactly. Why would he show no compassion for ben...

Exactly. Why would he show no compassion for ben using abi. Makes no sense. Jays been so quiet and unmoved by anything lately
  4. Replies
    Views

Didnt think anything could get more ew than phil...

Didnt think anything could get more ew than phil & sharon but ben and abi do! urgh
  5. Replies
    Views

I actually dont think the murderer will have had...

I actually dont think the murderer will have had a motive, alonG with them not knowing they never set out to kill her. Maybe they had a rift with her but never imagined killing her. Thats the only...
  6. Replies
    Views

I think phil has it in him to treat shirley...

I think phil has it in him to treat shirley right. Certainly when they originally got together in march 2010 he was. There have been loads of times we've seen him genuine with her, its only when...
  7. Replies
    Views

I dont think the killer knows they killed her.

8. Replies
    Views

9. Replies
    Views

It was when he couldnt tell shirley she was...

It was when he couldnt tell shirley she was wrong, i think he only married sharon for ben's sake

she never told him, he guessed when she ran after mick when dean was just returning to the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Tonights ep was epic, best in ages. So emotional...

Tonights ep was epic, best in ages. So emotional & heart warming. New found love for shirley & micks relationship, they are adorable! Its so nice to see shirl so happy, long may it continue hehe:)...
  11. Replies
    Views

Its easy to see it like that if you didnt rewatch...

Its easy to see it like that if you didnt rewatch and she definitely was scared, she didnt answer his call the next day.

I didnt like it either, which is why im hoping he treats her better and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Yeah, if they had reasoned with me reasonably...

Yeah, if they had reasoned with me reasonably then i wouldnt have sworn at them.

Ive hated this week but they have their reasons for their actions as i have stated in the thread. I believe things...
  13. Replies
    Views

Urgh phil is such a prick. He mustve seen shirl...

Urgh phil is such a prick. He mustve seen shirl when he said she was a mess. He mustve known ronnie would tell shirl what he said. He knows shirley reacts this way when shes a "mess" he brought it...
  14. Replies
    Views

I dont blame shirley one bit. She has really...

I dont blame shirley one bit. She has really tried to move on and sort her life out, but phil kept bothering her and wouldnt leave her alone. She asked him multiple times to leave her alone. Phil is...
  15. Replies
    Views

So glad others like phil & shirley on here -...

So glad others like phil & shirley on here - other forums its all pro phil and sharon and that its a retcon of phil and sharon lol how can it be a retcon when he rejected shirl. Im actually quite...
  16. Replies
    Views

Loved tonights ep. linda henry is just...

Loved tonights ep. linda henry is just incredible...loved the phil/shirley scene in the alleway.

It's all a con so they have to pretend she's his mum at all times. He knew dot was asking...
  17. Eastenders spoilers week 21 (26th - 30th May)

Monday

After doing some digging, Bianca realises she has been taken for a fool, but how will she react?

Suspicions are rife in the Carter household as it seems that more than one person is...
  18. Replies
    Views

Press office (They never usually have casualty...

Press office (They never usually have casualty ones!)

Ash realises the truth about his daughter when a patient’s experience with drugs turns sour, while Fletch fights to repair a broken family...
  19. Replies
    Views

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/monalisa620...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/monalisa62003/urex.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/monalisa62003/PS24.jpg http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/monalisa62003/Image11.jpg...
  20. Replies
    Views

the actress playing Emma was in Family Affairs. ...

the actress playing Emma was in Family Affairs.

I loved the puppy scenes. I thought it made phil and shirley really endearing and heartfelt. you'd never think in a million years theyd be smiling...