Search:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The actress had already to committed to Panto...

The actress had already to committed to Panto over Xmas & NY, she will return full time in January after that, it has been confirmed.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: They live in Jacobs Fold, Pearl's former home...

They live in Jacobs Fold, Pearl's former home which is now owned by Eric who rents it out he previously let Kirin live there.
  3. For those of us in the UK these webisodes are...

For those of us in the UK these webisodes are being uploaded on their Neighbours UK Facebook & twitter pages daily:

https://www.facebook.com/neighboursuk/?fref=nf &...
  4. Replies
    Views

It's owned by Rakesh/Priya it's been unoccupied...

It's owned by Rakesh/Priya it's been unoccupied since the fire he started, apparently they put it up for sale soon.
  5. Thread: Finn Barton

by binky321
    Replies
    Views

Yes I think he is projecting his grief for his...

Yes I think he is projecting his grief for his dad onto this guy, curious to see where this is going but lets hope it's a decent story line for Finn whatever it is.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I thought Kyle had a bit of cheek to come back...

I thought Kyle had a bit of cheek to come back and expect Amy to be ok with him but it is realistic he'd check in with his family shame that type of thing doesn't happen more often with other...
  7. Replies
    Views

I'm not convinced anyone dies I think it'll be...

I'm not convinced anyone dies I think it'll be like the fire where it was a life threatening situation but no fatalities ultimately.
  8. Replies
    Views

I think the Xanthe assault and Cooper's own abuse...

I think the Xanthe assault and Cooper's own abuse story line's would of been better being done separately or at least different times or not have Cooper be both things perpetrator and victim here...
  9. Replies
    Views

Jack & Amy would be more believable relationship...

Jack & Amy would be more believable relationship than Jack/Paige (their bond is growing slowly) and more natural - for him to fall in love and leave his chosen profession, it's hard to see why he...
  10. Replies
    Views

I find Elly a bit flakey really, she's very...

I find Elly a bit flakey really, she's very unprofessional most of the time, she is good with Xanthe to be fair but her behaviour towards Piper is out of order (especially what I see in the latest...
  11. Replies
    Views

Personally I'm sad about this development too but...

Personally I'm sad about this development too but yes as much as the producer might like the Coria pairing the need for high drama takes priority. There's no drama for stable happiness for long.
  12. Replies
    Views

I think regarding Piper/Tyler it's an interesting...

I think regarding Piper/Tyler it's an interesting story to tell & am interested in how Neighbours handle this, I can see it from both sides. I can see why the parent's would have a problem with it on...
  13. Thread: Corrie 2016

by binky321
    Replies
    Views

Yes thinking about when Steve dumped Michelle for...

Yes thinking about when Steve dumped Michelle for Becky why are we supposed to believe now she's the love of his life? I don't really buy it. I've never been that keen on Michelle generally. Steve...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I do love drunk Bernice & it was good to see...

I do love drunk Bernice & it was good to see Kerry in lighthearted scenes again. I hope they are going to do something with Adam/Victoria soon & it's a bit worrying not one but two medical...
  15. Replies
    Views

What on earth does Robert or anyone else see in...

What on earth does Robert or anyone else see in Tracey? :searchme:
  16. Replies
    Views

Lucy Pargeter on Danny Miller, the return of...

Lucy Pargeter on Danny Miller, the return of Chas's PTSD and her new Emmerdale love interest

The actress, who is nominated at this year's British Soap Awards, reveals all about life in the village...
  17. Replies
    Views

I didn't want them to take this route with Gordon...

I didn't want them to take this route with Gordon dying but I suppose it does give the storyline some sort of closure although it feels justice was not served and yet more misery added.
  18. Replies
    Views

I quite like them together. on paper it shouldn't...

I quite like them together. on paper it shouldn't work but there is good chemistry there Tyler is a decent guy that really cares for her & I like the slow approach they have taken & I'm willing to...
  19. Thread: Joshua Willis

by binky321
    Replies
    Views

It was brilliantly acted hard not to get...

It was brilliantly acted hard not to get emotional watching, all the acting was really powerful from all the Willis' :clap:
  20. Thread: Andy Sugden

by binky321
    Replies
    Views

true, but didn't he say something along the lines...

true, but didn't he say something along the lines of he expected her to hook up with random / one night stands only & he didn't want her to have a rival relationship to him, so Andy would go against...
  21. Replies
    Views

Yeah they usually stay for three years it seems...

Yeah they usually stay for three years it seems to be standard like Harley Bonner and Ariel Kaplan who just reached that time before going (though there are exceptions like the actor that played...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Travis Burns (Tyler) and his girl friend Emma...

Travis Burns (Tyler) and his girl friend Emma lane who was recently a guest character as Courtney have gotten engaged Congratulations to them.
  23. Replies
    Views

Yes they were a couple for about 2 months or so,...

Yes they were a couple for about 2 months or so, Aaron was fighting his sexuality at the time after he made a pass at Adam following a minor car crash he told Adam & everyone Adam told he was...
  24. Neighbours: Tom Quill Makes Waves in Erinsborough...

Neighbours: Tom Quill Makes Waves in Erinsborough

Episodes 7331-7335

It was all going so well for Aaron in Neighbours until he found out his new boyfriend was a liar who cost him his job and...
  25. Neighbours 28th March - 1st April 2016

Monday 28th March 2016 - 7331

Sonya receives a chilling message.
    Piper make a decision she might regret.
    Aaron is humiliated and heartbroken.

Tuesday 29th March 2016 - 7332

Aaron...
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4