Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Another wasted chance of a good character. The...

Another wasted chance of a good character. The return of Mad May could have been evolved more if they had someone like Heather working in the mental hospital and May befriending her before her...
  2. Replies
    Views

Mad May: 'I never ruled out a return'

EastEnders actress Amanda Drew has revealed how she never closed the door on the possibility of returning to Albert Square.

This week, viewers have seen Mad May walk back into Walford after a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Oooo. Me likes :D Is there any more to come? ...

Oooo. Me likes :D

Is there any more to come?

.ox
  4. Replies
    Views

[quote=di marco;576941] i thought it was a bit...

[quote=di marco;576941]

i thought it was a bit odd actually abi calling jack dad, i just dont get how you could accidently call your uncle dad?[quote]

My daughter does this with me sometimes.....
  5. Replies
    Views

No I really don't think Patrick would do that....

No I really don't think Patrick would do that. Eastenders wouldn't take it that far. We would've heard a mention in the spoilers of a storyline like that too.
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm kind of annoyed at Roxy. Sean is making an...

I'm kind of annoyed at Roxy. Sean is making an effort to change, and give her space and she's just plotting to leave. Handy those travel documents were layed out on the table like that tucked in the...
  7. Replies
    Views

i wish chelsea would grow up she acts like a...

i wish chelsea would grow up she acts like a spoilt little child :angry:
  8. Replies
    Views

I think it would have been to uncomftorable for...

I think it would have been to uncomftorable for Stacey because she knows that she was wrong and betrayed Tanya with Max. That is how I see it anyway.
  9. Replies
    Views

I can see where it would drive Steven to panic...

I can see where it would drive Steven to panic and do something. I mean, he's getting on with Ian, he's part of the family now and he's seen Ian has been torn apart with Lucy going missing , running...
  10. Replies
    Views

Roxy's liver must be shot to pieces the amount...

Roxy's liver must be shot to pieces the amount she drinks! :lol: Glad she turned Sean and his drugs down.

I agree with Lizzie on Sean. No matter what he does Stacey will always love him and try...
  11. Replies
    Views

Eastenders & realistic are to words that are not...

Eastenders & realistic are to words that are not meant to be in the same sentence!
  12. Replies
    Views

OMG he is two faced. Weird though he has a hard...

OMG he is two faced. Weird though he has a hard time keeping his face straight during the Beale diner with Stacey. But he kept Lucy secret all this time without as much as a clue. This is a bit far...
  13. Replies
    Views

Great episode tonight, loved the wedding, i loved...

Great episode tonight, loved the wedding, i loved it when ronnie decks sean, pure class.

Also cannot believe the way stacey acted tonight by kissing steven in front of bradley just to make him...
  14. Replies
    Views

I have always liked the character of Sean Slater,...

I have always liked the character of Sean Slater, but I think the recent storyline with Gus has been very unpleasant to watch and, although Sean has never been exactly a goody-goody, to put it...
  15. Replies
    Views

I actually don't hate Steven.. I just think that...

Probably an exaggeration - let us wait and see.[/quote]

why do I get the feeling that Steven has planned this all along.. still getting revenge on his dad by hiding lucy.. maybe promising lucy he...
  16. Replies
    Views

and once again we get a personality transplant in...

and once again we get a personality transplant in Eastenders, what happened to Hazel? she wasn't like that when she left. and a lot of things were forgotten, like how she left over the baby issue-...
  17. Replies
    Views

This storyline is just developing really, give it...

This storyline is just developing really, give it a few more episodes and the whole world will know about it. :lol:
  18. Replies
    Views

To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if it was...

To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if it was Bianca. Maybe it's some plan so that she can help Pat get better, you know comfort her, help her around the house w.e so she can worm her way back in.
  19. Replies
    Views

Steven and Christina well played. This story line...

Steven and Christina well played. This story line is going somewhere. Pleased that EE has stepped up to issues like this one. I hope Christian will keep distance though.

Cannot bare to watch Gus...
  20. Replies
    Views

What's wrong with Gay's kissing ?

What's wrong with Gay's kissing ?
  21. Replies
    Views

Ooo...sounds good to me! I thought she was a...

Ooo...sounds good to me!
    I thought she was a fantastic character, and played by a brilliant actress. Just as long as they don't bring Rob back..
  22. Replies
    Views

Sean's more dodgy than Steven nowadays :lol: Plus...

Sean's more dodgy than Steven nowadays :lol: Plus Steven's been to busy trying to get off with Stacey to plot a new masterplan :lol:
  23. Replies
    Views

Not neccessarily. He seems quite dodgy lol. He's...

Not neccessarily. He seems quite dodgy lol. He's not exactly all there anyway. He might have thought he was protecting Lucy.. after Ian hit her.
  24. Stella is by far worse than May.. both complete...

Stella is by far worse than May.. both complete nutjobs but May did it out of desperation, Stella cause she was just pure evil in a tin... I vote for Stella
  25. It is Stella for me as she did actually harm Ben,...

It is Stella for me as she did actually harm Ben, May never got the chance, thank God but hers was more psychological, Stella did both.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4