Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Completely agree, it also disgusts me the amount...

Completely agree, it also disgusts me the amount of people (especially other women) trying to justify her actions and saying that Shaun was ‘only a one-night-stand’ so ‘not really a father’....
  2. Replies
    Views

Transgender people have the same right to respect...

Transgender people have the same right to respect and dignity as anyone else, you don’t have to ‘agree’ with it but they’re not hurting anyone so there should be no issue here.

Sent from...
  3. Replies
    Views

The phrasing is wrong because it suggests that at...

The phrasing is wrong because it suggests that at some point Mackenzie decided to ‘become a girl’ whereas she probably always felt like a girl trapped in a boy’s body. It’s not that it’s...
  4. Completely agree with you, I really don't...

Completely agree with you, I really don't understand all the hate for Paige - it seems like most of it is in people's heads as none of what they say correlates with what she does!
  5. Replies
    Views

I really don't understand how the writers expect...

I really don't understand how the writers expect us to believe that somehow there is a woman who fits Dee's physical description and voice COMPLETELY, who happened to be in the same country, who just...
  6. Replies
    Views

I get you, no worries :) and yeah it should be...

I get you, no worries :) and yeah it should be very interesting, especially because of how things are at the moment with Toadie and Sonya
  7. If they make Amber and Josh get back together I...

If they make Amber and Josh get back together I will literally scream, the idea that you grow to love someone just because you're having a baby together is ridiculous. Like there's a reason that...