Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I actually took the flashback extra reveals to...

I actually took the flashback extra reveals to mean the revealing of new storylines stemming from the same night as the shooting. If the father-of-the-baby reveal happened that night you'd already be...
  2. Replies
    Views

Umm yeah. You can tell who I think it could be,...

Umm yeah. You can tell who I think it could be, and even how he gets hold of the weapon.... Lachlan has motive just as much as Andy & Aaron do.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: A lot of talk on Facebook about the word...

A lot of talk on Facebook about the word "several" having been used somewhere, which was translated into the "seven" we've all been expecting. So it's possible just the ones already may be it, or...
  4. Okay, here's my take on Ross: yes, he has posted...

Okay, here's my take on Ross: yes, he has posted a "goodbye" video, but is it really official? It has been pointed out that, unlike the ones made by Alycia (Ruby) and Charlie (Val), it's not shot on...
  5. Replies
    Views

Hmmm. My guess? Megan's pregnant, but her...

Hmmm. My guess? Megan's pregnant, but her altercation with Leyla means something goes wrong, so she ends up in hospital instead of court. Will this mean Jai might lose two of his children on the same...
  6. Replies
    Views

Well like everyone else I had been thinking two...

Well like everyone else I had been thinking two or three of those deaths might be Val, Rachel and Alicia since the actors are set to leave the show. And I had been trying to figure out what might...
  7. Replies
    Views

Might be a long shot, but is this foreshadowing...

Might be a long shot, but is this foreshadowing the possible instigator of the "summer of fate?" This person may target Harriet, but catch many in the crossfire?
  8. I remember reading in more than one place where...

I remember reading in more than one place where the scenes were expected to be seen early to mid August. I guess the spoilers for the first week in August will be telling, especially if they are...
  9. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale has a must-see episode lined up next...

Emmerdale has a must-see episode lined up next week as the father of Charity Dingle's newborn baby will be revealed.

Scenes airing on Tuesday, June 30 will see Charity (Emma Atkins) call the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Another thought: Declan also made that video...

Another thought: Declan also made that video implicating Charity AFTER the lake incident so that showed him alive and well. He's just MIA and laying low. He can't afford to show his face again as he...
  11. Replies
    Views

Could still be Declan's baby - the time she was...

Could still be Declan's baby - the time she was sick with poisoning could have doubled as morning sickness and those pregnancy tests she took could have given an early negative reading. Or - that...
  12. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale's Chris Bisson: 'There may be hell to pay for Jai'

Emmerdale fans can expect rows and romance for Jai Sharma this week as his ongoing storylines continue to heat up.

The ruthless businessman has more trouble in store for Rachel Breckle as he aims...
  13. Replies
    Views

I agree. When they first went head to head in the...

I agree. When they first went head to head in the pub after the Home Farm break-in they just screamed with chemistry. Obviously there's a spark there, it's definitely something the writers could work...
  14. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale bad boy Ross Barton has more busy times...

Emmerdale bad boy Ross Barton has more busy times ahead on screen next week as he carries out another dodgy job, makes a play for his brother's partner Debbie Dingle and also exposes one of Robert...
  15. Replies
    Views

Just did a search and found the episode he was in...

Just did a search and found the episode he was in (6476 Thursday 14 February 2013): http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?135628-Emmerdale-Spoilers-11th-15th-February/page2&highlight=neil...
  16. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has admitted that...

Emmerdale star Natalie Anderson has admitted that the show's team always knew her latest storyline would spark some complaints.

The actress's character Alicia Metcalfe featured in powerful scenes...
  17. Replies
    Views

According to this page he is 16:...

According to this page he is 16: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a632531/emmerdales-natalie-anderson-on-alicia-plot-we-expected-complaints.html
  18. Replies
    Views

Monday, Jan 5 2015 Bolstered by having finally...

Monday, Jan 5 2015

Bolstered by having finally found his mother, Finn is now on a mission to tell the rest of his family, but he is unsure over how they will react. Soon he gets the full picture...
  19. Replies
    Views

Surrogacy, perhaps, since Alicia can't have a...

Surrogacy, perhaps, since Alicia can't have a child of her own? That's a topic that could raise debate. It could also bring great heartbreak, should anything go wrong. And I do remember reading...
  20. Replies
    Views

Monday 3 November Ross offers to work at the...

Monday 3 November

Ross offers to work at the garage but Debbie refuses, not prepared to trust him again. Soon afterwards in the pub, Charity tries to reach out to Debbie, who reveals that she has...
  21. Replies
    Views

Who kidnaps Charity?

Who kidnaps Charity? We round up the suspects and motives

Emmerdale fans will have a compelling mystery to ponder after tonight's dramatic episode (October 13) sees one of Charity Macey's many...
  22. Replies
    Views

Monday 13 October Charity has been ostracised...

Monday 13 October

Charity has been ostracised by all of her family and has never been more hated. Debbie tells her they are all finished with her after what she has done. Sam is also furious,...
  23. Replies
    Views

Thanks Perdita! I just saw this on Daily Mail and...

Thanks Perdita! I just saw this on Daily Mail and wondered if anyone had posted it yet LOL

Of course, Declan at large (if he's still at large) seems the most logical culprit, but then there are...
  24. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the welcome, Glen1 - I've been...

Thanks for the welcome, Glen1 - I've been visiting for a while now but haven't really commented - we are soooo far behind here in NZ. TVNZ did well over the years in catching up but dropped the ball...
  25. Replies
    Views

Wow. The 7000th episode. Hope it's a doozy :-)...

Wow. The 7000th episode. Hope it's a doozy :-) And it almost coincides with the anniversary.