Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Absolutely - why didn't they just replace him...

Absolutely - why didn't they just replace him with a different actor? We've seen it before - how many Nicks have we seen?
  2. Thread: Todd Grimshaw

by Cheetah
    Replies
    Views

Hope he leaves his info about Phelan - perhaps he...

Hope he leaves his info about Phelan - perhaps he could hide it somewhere to be found later ...............
  3. Thread: Bethany Platt

by Cheetah
    Replies
    Views

Think Craig will have something to do with it -...

Think Craig will have something to do with it - he's already trying to work out what Bethany meant by her cryptic (but drunken) remark.
  4. Thread: Lawrence White

by Cheetah
    Replies
    Views

He might not be the biological father...

He might not be the biological father ........................
  5. Replies
    Views

I think the body may turn out to be a woman -...

I think the body may turn out to be a woman - Sarah will then lose all credibility with the police
  6. Replies
    Views

As Paddy has been mentioned - how did he break...

As Paddy has been mentioned - how did he break his glasses on the night of the shooting? I doubt he could be the shooter particularly if he had no glasses. I think Tess probably had a car and gave...
  7. Replies
    Views

She must sleep extremely soundly not to have...

She must sleep extremely soundly not to have heard all the breaking glass and other damage. My money's on Emma - remember what she did to the doctor's place???
  8. Replies
    Views

Gail Platt - Helen Worth - could be watching -...

Gail Platt - Helen Worth - could be watching - sorry, couldn't resist
  9. Replies
    Views

I got ruffied once - I'm a mature woman so could...

I got ruffied once - I'm a mature woman so could cope with the event but the thought that the b.....d might have taken photographs still bothers me 5 years later - how people cope with them getting...
  10. Replies
    Views

I actually thought they were all brilliant in...

I actually thought they were all brilliant in fact I also thought Jack P Shepherd (David) acted better than I've ever seen him -perhaps he's more suited to live theatre but it pays a lot less. Didn't...
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm not absolutely certain Callum is dead - he...

I'm not absolutely certain Callum is dead - he only got one little tap and didn't lose much blood - what if - he managed to get free and pushes the grid thing up from underneath and just puts it back...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: No - he got a suspended sentence and 200(?) hours...

No - he got a suspended sentence and 200(?) hours community service - may not be what a real life fraud would get but it's totally acceptable in Soapland
  13. Thread: Callum Logan

by Cheetah
    Replies
    Views

A man hole - a hole for a man? Maybe - but I...

A man hole - a hole for a man? Maybe - but I think we're being sent on a false trail - it is a bit like the body under the patio in Brookside - anyone remember that? - maybe they'll be a bit more...
  14. I think the baby will need a transfusion and it's...

I think the baby will need a transfusion and it's going to show that Adam is not the father - Kirin and Belle - Kirin has started to look at Belle differently - starts something then finds out the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Not to mention Tracey's got history of doing...

Not to mention Tracey's got history of doing things to people when they're asleep - the police do refer to it during questioning.
  16. Replies
    Views

Maybe his revenge relies on her being where he...

Maybe his revenge relies on her being where he can get at her - so her being in jail wouldn't be an option for him - I think he's around for some very ulterior motive.
  17. Replies
    Views

That would be me - thank you for reading and...

That would be me - thank you for reading and remembering. :cheer:
  18. Replies
    Views

Can't be Alya - Carla announces Tracey's guilt in...

Can't be Alya - Carla announces Tracey's guilt in front of Alya and then Tracey is arrested - so not enough time for Alya. Does anyone know what happened when Tracy was married to Robert? My money...
  19. Thread: Callum Logan

by Cheetah
    Replies
    Views

We all hate Callum but I think Sean Ward is a...

We all hate Callum but I think Sean Ward is a brilliant actor - he even had the walk - I think his portrayal of Callum was pretty close to the mark.
  20. Replies
    Views

The Hodges are going on holiday to Canada with...

The Hodges are going on holiday to Canada with Miley - what's the betting they're not coming back?
  21. Replies
    Views

Maybe Tony will donate a kidney to Jason...

Maybe Tony will donate a kidney to Jason ............
  22. Replies
    Views

I think Ross is still alive - he's got a lot more...

I think Ross is still alive - he's got a lot more trouble to stir up - I think the body may be the guy Harriet said she saw watching her. I think she said it was someone from her police time that she...
  23. Replies
    Views

I Agree - but this is Soapland so real rules...

I Agree - but this is Soapland so real rules never seem to apply.
  24. Replies
    Views

Norris ..................

Norris ..................
  25. Replies
    Views

Wish some of them could come and sit in my house...

Wish some of them could come and sit in my house and watch the prog with me. I'm sure things would be much clearer and stop some of them fromdoing some of the crazy things they are inevitably going...
Page 1 of 2 1 2