Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

What happens next time, when a child is genuinely...

What happens next time, when a child is genuinely abducted? Noboby will believe it, even the Police will have their doubts and who could blame them?

The Police rely on local communities helping...
  2. Replies
    Views

you have done exactly what i would have done,...

you have done exactly what i would have done, your son sounds very much like mine except a few years younger, he is one of the top goal scorers for his team too, hope they get on well an get to the...
  3. Replies
    Views

In my mums school play there were loads of people...

In my mums school play there were loads of people who were off ill and they just managed, the shcool has to manage when people dont turn up. I think it is a difficult decision, but he has played...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah when we were at school there were stand bys....

Yeah when we were at school there were stand bys. Can't help it if you're ill. I was nearly Nancy in Juniors 'cause the girl was sick :p She turned up in the end though grrr :p. I'm sorry but in my...
  5. Replies
    Views

I know for a fact that if connor was in a school...

I know for a fact that if connor was in a school play and it was same day as his taekwondo testing, which we only get about a week and a half notice for, i know he would rather do the tkd testing and...
  6. Replies
    Views

When I was in Junior school we also HAD to do...

When I was in Junior school we also HAD to do school plays. EVERYONE had to be in them whether you wanted to or not! I agree with you chance, especially as he only has about 2 lines! They aren't...
  7. Replies
    Views

Benjamin Smith is an actor born 1989. He is most...

Benjamin Smith is an actor born 1989. He is most known for playing Damien Trotter in Only Fools and Horses. He as also appeared in Holby City, Goodnight Mister Tom and Second Sight

Yup its him :D
  8. Thread: Jane/lesley

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

Jane is her second name, she changed the use of...

Jane is her second name, she changed the use of her name because she was was overweight and her mum gave her a hard time. Once she lost the weight she decided to was a different woman that deserved a...
  9. Thread: Nintendo ds

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/nintendo-ds-in-stock...

http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/nintendo-ds-in-stock.asp

List of stores that have the DS in stock. Updated every 60 seconds.
  10. Replies
    Views

my husband got me one no problem from currys....

my husband got me one no problem from currys. they also sell them in comet too, do you have either of them by you?
  11. Replies
    Views

There is nothing wrong with a child out growing...

There is nothing wrong with a child out growing his friends and finding new hobbies. Maybe this woman needs to find a hobby or activity after school that he will enjoy like joining the cubs, or...
  12. Replies
    Views

nobody is in the wrong here.. as you rightly...

nobody is in the wrong here.. as you rightly pointed out, the kids just don't have the same interest anymore and it is not your son's fault he has found other interests but the other boy hasn't. This...
  13. Thread: Friend problems

by Abbie
    Replies
    Views

No your not in the wrong, you cant help it that...

No your not in the wrong, you cant help it that your son had changed, I think she is just feeling very protective over her son and probably upset for him too, but you really cant help it and neither...
  14. Replies
    Views

My friend has this problem with her little girl -...

My friend has this problem with her little girl - she took her to the docs and the doc put her on some meds to make her looser as she was doing it no probs in her pants but refusing and actually...
  15. Thread: Floods

by pookie1968uk
    Replies
    Views

really sorry to hear how you have been affected....

really sorry to hear how you have been affected. i hope things can be sorted quickly for you and in fact everyone affected by this devestation.
  16. Replies
    Views

Right, this is from using me sis's phone, menu,...

Right, this is from using me sis's phone, menu, settings which is key 9, then key 4, then key 1 then thats it.

I did this before aswell
  17. Thread: Breast augmentation

by Em
    Replies
    Views

Im going the other way (Im having a reduction on...

Im going the other way (Im having a reduction on the NHS)

My consults were fine ... I had to get mine out in front of the doc as well ... stand with my arms outstretched while he and a nurse...
  18. Replies
    Views

You could maybe try Azures. My nephew has vista...

You could maybe try Azures. My nephew has vista he tried to install it onto my pc but it was too big. I know he uses Azures to download stuff from.
  19. Replies
    Views

Chance Marley caught Scarlett Fever four years...

Chance Marley caught Scarlett Fever four years ago while she was at the nursery, her cheeks were all red and rashy and her tounge was white with little spots that it looked like a strawberry. She...
  20. Thread: Scarlet fever

by Siobhan
    Replies
    Views

I hope you little man get better and that your...

I hope you little man get better and that your other two and yourself will be ok.. I have had no dealing with this but just wanted to let you know my thoughts are with you and your family
  21. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 11th - 16th February

Sunday, February 11 2007 at 19:00

Jamie breaks down under the pressure and admits to Jasmine that his alibi for Tom’s murder is weak and worries that the whole village thinks he’s the...