Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

How **** it must be to be poor in this country....

How **** it must be to be poor in this country. If your not getting screwed by the bedroom tax or Asos, you've having to decide between feeding and heating your family. None of the parties are...
  2. Replies
    Views

Most people on benefits (most through misfortune...

Most people on benefits (most through misfortune that is no fault of their own) are already living in poverty. This kind of statement is Tory propaganda and the only way to stop it happening is to...
  3. A teacher friend of mine has said she sometimes...

A teacher friend of mine has said she sometimes wishes that the other kids would be as eager to learn as the traveller kids, she is full of admiration for them. I am sure you will find the right way...
  4. Rain, this is a great opportunity for you....

Rain, this is a great opportunity for you. Traveller kids do want to learn and they won´t feel like you are treating them like kids. My dad worked for many years with traveller and adult with...
  5. Replies
    Views

it all seems to be getting a little heated, we...

it all seems to be getting a little heated, we all have our fav soaps, characters, we are all entitled to have our opinions, it dosent mean i'm right (well actually it does :) ) lets live and let...
  6. Replies
    Views

Jakes_stuff. Alan45 makes some great...

Jakes_stuff. Alan45 makes some great contributions to this website, if you don't like them don't read them. Personal attacks on someone's opinion, which we are all entitled to, are not very nice so...
  7. Replies
    Views

when I give an OPINION you don't like then you...

when I give an OPINION you don't like then you criticise it. I have changed my signature to one which I trust you will find more suitable. I will continue to criticise so called actors as and when I...
  8. Replies
    Views

I'd like to thank those that work so hard to...

I'd like to thank those that work so hard to bring us up to date info. It's always interesting to see what Corrie News lies ahead, and it doesn't spoil the anticipation one bit, in fact it enhances...
  9. Replies
    Views

1. 6153 Monday 6 February 2012 7:00pm – 7:30pm ...

1. 6153 Monday 6 February 2012 7:00pm – 7:30pm

 The Pollards finally pull together to get Amy back That will make a pleasant change
    Rodney offers the Kings a reprieve, but at a price £3.50...
  10. Replies
    Views

:rotfl: ice ice baby

:rotfl:

ice ice baby
  11. Replies
    Views

I'm sorry Rain but I can't help but laugh. I...

I'm sorry Rain but I can't help but laugh. I would go and get it checked out by the doctor in case you have damaged any ligaments,they may prescribe stronger ibrofen for you. Hope you feel better...
  12. Replies
    Views

so sorry but I can imagine it would be something...

so sorry but I can imagine it would be something I would do myself... I once went to sit down and had a chair pulled from underneath me and busted my ass.. I just told people it was rough and ready...
  13. Replies
    Views

Oh very sympathic Shiv! A hot bath might help. ...

Oh very sympathic Shiv! A hot bath might help. Hope you feel better Rain :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
  14. Replies
    Views

rain sorry but bahhhhhahahahahahahah

rain sorry but bahhhhhahahahahahahah
  15. Replies
    Views

I would apply ice pack first and try to keep the...

I would apply ice pack first and try to keep the strained muscles in a stretched position, if possible. Heat too early might increase the pain but I think once the swelling has lessened, you might...
  16. Replies
    Views

This is the spoiler for 17 September as Casualty...

This is the spoiler for 17 September as Casualty is making way for the Last Night of the Proms on 10 September
  17. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 29th May - 3rd June 2011

EP: 7612 Sunday 29 May 2011 19:00 – 19:30

Fiz becomes entangled in John’s web of lies, with shocking consequences.
    Will Steve’s decision jeopardise his family?
    Graeme’s regret leaves Xin...
  18. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 1th -18th MAy

As Dev (Jimmi Harkishin) plans his proposal to Tara (Ayesha Dharker) she’s putting the finishing touches to her own plan. Both agree that tonight will be an important night for them but their...
  19. Replies
    Views

Detailed Corrie Spoilers 29 Sep - 3 Oct

Sally and Kevin learn of Rosie's disappearance
    Airs on Monday, September 29 2008 at 19:30 BST on ITV1

A worried Sally discovers that Rosie hasn't been home all night and discusses her...
  20. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale 14 July - 18 July 90

Viv begs Donna for financial help
    Airs on Monday, July 14 2008 at 19:00 BST on ITV1

Nicola is forced to look after an ill Gabby. When Gabby and David's game of hide and seek loses Nicola a sale,...
  21. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 06/01/08

Monday 7 January 2008

Jimmy (Nick Miles) faces the cold shoulder from Carrie (Linda Lusardi) after making it clear that he still has feelings for Kelly. When Jimmy tries to apologise to Scarlett...
  22. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 25/11/07

Sunday 25 November 2007

After Perdy (Georgia Slowe) finds a negative pregnancy test in the bin, she arranges to meet Matthew (Matt Healy) at a hotel. She confides in him that she has been...
  23. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 11/11/07

Sunday 11 November 2007

Perdy (Georgia Slowe) and Gray (Christopher Villiers) are excited on the day that Katie (Sammy Winward) goes ahead with the procedure and afterwards Gray invites her to...
  24. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 8th - 13th July

8th July

Liam returns to the street and immediately goes to see Hayley to apologise for leaving her in the lurch but is surprised to find out from Roy that the factory is working on a Sunday. He...
  25. Replies
    Views

Emmerdale Spoilers 8th - 13th July

After Grayson cancels their trip away Perdy is devastated that he's also cancelled the surrogacy appointment, and vents her frustration at Rosemary. Rosemary goes to visit Perdy's doctor and picks up...
Page 1 of 2 1 2