Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The only thing in all certainty that you know...

The only thing in all certainty that you know from the day you are born is that you are going to die. Who, where, when, why or how is anybodys guess x
  2. Replies
    Views

Jims charachter is one of the few old faces in...

Jims charachter is one of the few old faces in soapland that seems to work every time they bring him back. Hope this time continues the tradition.
  3. Replies
    Views

Love it, almost peed meself laughing

Love it, almost peed meself laughing
  4. Replies
    Views

Bailiffs, dogs, and spiders :)

Just thought i'd share an amusing story with you. I have just moved house and apparently there was a walk in posession thing for the previous owners. They did a moonlight and I bought the property at...
  5. Thread: Rovers Return

by Rain_
    Replies
    Views

The easiest way round it would be to have him...

The easiest way round it would be to have him badly burned and hide him away in a burns unit, then if he's found guilty he can die from his injuries, if not, he can recover and return to the street....
  6. Been asked to teach a traveller child to understand numbers and letters

I work on the sea front at blackpool and we have a few Irish travellers selling heather and "lucky" charms outside the arcade I work at. They bring their children with them and they play in the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Quite frankly that, is disgusting and childish.

Quite frankly that, is disgusting and childish.
  8. Replies
    Views

I'm gonna move on into my bed :) nighty night xx

I'm gonna move on into my bed :) nighty night xx
  9. Replies
    Views

I agree Perdy but it just niggles me when members...

I agree Perdy but it just niggles me when members are flamed xx
  10. Replies
    Views

Alan's posts are well worded, precise, humorous,...

Alan's posts are well worded, precise, humorous, and to the point. I fail to see how his signature is filled with negativity, and he is FAR from hypocritical. These forums are about "discussions" and...
  11. Replies
    Views

Just reading this thread back makes me...

Just reading this thread back makes me laugh....and it hurts!!!!!!! so hush :p
  12. Replies
    Views

Corrie spoilers 6 - 10th July

Monday, 6 July 2009, 7:30PM - 8:00PM

An excited Jason (Ryan Thomas) and Tina (Michelle Keegan) tell Eileen (Sue Cleaver) about their plans to buy a property and do it up. Eileen is slightly...
  13. Thread: Spoilers wk 4

by Rain_
    Replies
    Views

Spoilers wk 4

It’s the day of John’s court case and Fiz (Jennie Mcalpine) has decided she wants to support him. Kirk (Andrew Whyment) and Julie (Katie Cavanagh) are horrified that that she wants anything to do...
  14. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 12/01/09 - 16/01/09

spoiler:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Val (Charlie Hardwick) schemes to throw Paul (Mathew Bose) a divorce party to cheer him up. However, Rodney...
  15. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 05/01/09 - 09/01/09

spoiler:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Dingles rally round Marlon (Mark Charnock) and ban Donna (Verity Rushworth) from the homestead. Donna...
  16. Replies
    Views

Week 13 & 14 spoilers

Monday 26 March
    Dawn learns the surrogacy contract isn’t legally binding. Stella drops Ben’s hearing aid in a cup of tea. Stacey distracts Max from his babysitting duties. Phil agrees to fund...
  17. Thread: Toilet humour

by Rain_
    Replies
    Views

Toilet humour

When you have to visit a public restroom, you usually find a line of
    women, so you smile politely and take your place. Once it's your turn,you check for feet under the stall doors. Every stall is...
  18. Replies
    Views

EE airs 1 hour special (contains spoilers)

There's an explosive special edition of EastEnders coming up in a few weeks' time, and not only does it boast a gripping storyline, but there's also a familiar face cropping up.

Burn Gorman, who...