Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Did they not do this storyline a couple of years...

Did they not do this storyline a couple of years ago involving Eva, Aidan and the knicker factory?
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Was Liz wearing 1950's fancy dress for Flora's...

Was Liz wearing 1950's fancy dress for Flora's party? Looked exactly the same as her usual hooker style!
  3. Replies
    Views

Jim McDonald is supposed to be returning, could...

Jim McDonald is supposed to be returning, could it be another parent/child reunion?
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I know Johnny is grieving, but his morals have...

I know Johnny is grieving, but his morals have been forgotten. Both he and Kate preached to Aidan after his affair yet both have been conducting illicit relationships.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Why did they wait for the Police at the Factory?...

Why did they wait for the Police at the Factory? With an ongoing crime scene a few yards away in the Bistro and the Police in there, surely they could have attended, even if it was just to see if...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I was hoping that the actress who plays Faye had...

I was hoping that the actress who plays Faye had some drama lessons while off screen, sadly she seems worse than ever.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thought Fiz ranting to Izzy about Abbi being a...

Thought Fiz ranting to Izzy about Abbi being a junkie was very judgemental since it wasn't that long ago Izzy was buying/smoking weed and did time for drug possession.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Faye

Faye
  9. Eva was once involved with Nick, why is this...

Eva was once involved with Nick, why is this worse than Toyah being with Peter?