Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Billie's back on Doctor Who

BILLIE Piper will return to Doctor Who with ALL the Time Lord’s former companions as part of David Tennant’s final episode.

Billie, 26, will again play Rose Tyler and teams up with other...
  2. Replies
    Views

Chesney is in love

MORE drama on the way in Corrie, with cutie Chesney Brown snogging his way to his first girlfriend.

The 13-year-old, played by Sam Aston, is cast in a school play as the sweetheart of his...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah I'll do it. :D. Not tonight though. Too...

Yeah I'll do it. :D. Not tonight though. Too tired. Over the weekend though. Got to do the Friends one someone requested first (sorry it's taking ages - computer problems/keeps crashing when I'm in...
  4. Thread: F.r.i.e.n.d.s

by Hollie-x
    Replies
    Views

The same person ;] It's brill how they do it,...

The same person ;]

It's brill how they do it, although whenever you see an eppy with them both in it, you can see a sort of line between the two if you know what I mean like, they never go past a...
  5. Thread: F.r.i.e.n.d.s

by Siobhan
    Replies
    Views

No.. her sister plays the other part... they just...

So does Lisa Kudrow play Phoebe and Ursula.. or does she really have a twin?:hmm:[/quote]

No.. her sister plays the other part... they just use the back of her head. Lisa plays both parts (when...
  6. Replies
    Views

Starts this Saturday guys at 7:45!! Coinsides...

Starts this Saturday guys at 7:45!! Coinsides with Nancy!! So I'm gonna watch it on ITV2 on Sunday.
  7. UH-OH! Is there a break-up on the cards in Corrie?

It looks as if Steve MacDonald has had it up to the eyebrows with Michelle's domestic troubles - especially when they start to distract him from his beloved daughter Amy.

Simon Gregson, who plays...
  8. Replies
    Views

Dr Who Season four Preview

The iconic Time Lord will shortly be back on BBC One to make Saturday's telly more bearable, or at least it will for those around to catch it in its ridiculously early new timeslot of 6.20pm. Here's...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Okay. Will be done within the next 2 days okay...

Okay. Will be done within the next 2 days okay :). Gotta do someone else's first. Hopefully have them both done tonight though. xx
  10. Replies
    Views

April 2008 spoilers

What a month April is going to be for the Platts! Things come to a dramatic head when Gail discovers who was responsible for her injuries. Although things don't look like they can get any worse for...
  11. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 3rd - 7th March

Mon 3 Mar 7.30

Lovesick David is pleased when Tina comes to the house again, but devastated when she storms out once more.

Gail worries what will happen if their relationship falls apart and...
  12. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 25-29th Feb

Monday 25th February 2008

7.30pm

Alex's babysitting methods push Steve too far. Sean's possessiveness proves too much for Violet. Gail feels pushed out when David plans a romantic night in with...
  13. Replies
    Views

'Doctor Who' trailer premieres in UK cinemas

A new trailer previewing the next series of Doctor Who is being launched in cinemas across the UK today.

The 90-second trailer is part of a deal between the BBC and Carlton Screen Advertising and...
  14. Replies
    Views

Old V would be spinning in her grave :D

Old V would be spinning in her grave :D
  15. Replies
    Views

First new images of Rose

Hi not sure if these have been posted already but found them earlier and thought I'd share :)

These are the first shots of Billie Piper back filming for Doctor Who after she signed up to appear...
  16. Replies
    Views

Spoilers 11/11/07

Sunday 11 November 2007

Perdy (Georgia Slowe) and Gray (Christopher Villiers) are excited on the day that Katie (Sammy Winward) goes ahead with the procedure and afterwards Gray invites her to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Connor in child-swap storyline

Following yesterday's revelations about Liam Connor becoming a Coronation Street vigilante when nephew Ryan is apparently stalked by a paedophile, the Daily Star has more spoilers about the same plot...
  18. Replies
    Views

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00376/S...

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00376/SNN2223H_280_376182a.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/tennant05/para/crash.jpg
  19. Replies
    Views

Zain to return for two-parter

From DS

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/8518/zaingv6.jpg

The Bill actor TJ Ramini is reprising his Sun Hill role for a special two-part episode of the ITV police drama.

The 32-year-old...
  20. Thread: Ladies Bras

by Abigail
    Replies
    Views

I think this is to raise money for Breast Cancer...

I think this is to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness as this month is BCA month.
  21. Replies
    Views

Spoiler - Baby for?

Coronation Street's Liam Connor will be left in shock when hairdresser Maria Sutherland tells him news that she is pregnant with his baby.

Factory boss Liam (Rob James-Collier) has to decide...
  22. Replies
    Views

Spice Girls to release new single

Reformed girl band the Spice Girls are releasing their first single in seven years, according to Geri Halliwell.

More...
  23. The Bill goes interactive for murder plot

ITV police drama The Bill is to turn viewers into detectives for a series of interactive episodes.

During the three-part special entitled 'Target', the Sun Hill team will undertake one of their...
  24. Replies
    Views

Corrie Spoilers 29th July - 3rd August

Sean is in a particularly cheery mood and when quizzed by a suspicious Jamie he blurts out that he is having a baby. Confused Jamie questions how it is possible and who the mother is but Sean insists...
  25. Replies
    Views

Rita and Norris to tie the Knot????

According to The Daily Star, well known for Corrie spoilers coming true, Coronation Street's nosey newsagent Norris Cole is set to propose to the lovely Rita Sullivan after his ex-wife Angela dies....
Page 1 of 2 1 2