Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both...

H/C have no chemistry whatsoever. They are both good actors but you can't fake good chemistry. If he is the father, they need to break up pronto and have Cain focus on his son (and Kyle and his...
  2. Replies
    Views

I think Cain and Moira will get back together...

I think Cain and Moira will get back together especially now they have a son, Debbie and Faith will want them together
  3. Replies
    Views

And some people said that Cain was boring with...

And some people said that Cain was boring with Moira, afternoon tea? The writers desperately need some decent story lines. Now even Harriet has gone down hill to boringville.

And if they are...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yesterday on This Morning, there was a poll on...

Yesterday on This Morning, there was a poll on who the viewers wanted to see as couple: Chain (Charity and Cain) or Coira (Moira and Cain) - the result was a convincing 70% for Coira and only 30%...
  5. Replies
    Views

I prefer Charity playing the gold digger hussy...

I prefer Charity playing the gold digger hussy than this cry-baby wanna be loved character that we have seen over these past few months. But as for Charity wanting Cain, it wasn’t until he became...
  6. Replies
    Views

I would really like to know just what is going...

I would really like to know just what is going through these idiots writers minds? They have Emma smash up the Woolpack, making Chas leave for another belt of rehab. And Emma just gets away with it...
  7. Replies
    Views

Well either way, hopefully they'll both realise...

Well either way, hopefully they'll both realise they were both in the wrong by sleeping with other people and those divorce papers won't be signed.
  8. Replies
    Views

Nobody can fight chemistry but you can fight your...

Nobody can fight chemistry but you can fight your feelings if they are not appropriate
  9. Replies
    Views

Strange how different people see things different...

Strange how different people see things different .. I always thought James was staying too close to Moira seeing he declared his love for Emma ....Moira is vulnerable after splitting with Cain which...
  10. Replies
    Views

That's true. She and Cain are... taking a break,...

That's true. She and Cain are... taking a break, I hope so when he eventually finds out, he can't blame her for anything. James and Emma on the other hand.
  11. Replies
    Views

Sounds like James is moving in on Moira to me ...

Sounds like James is moving in on Moira to me ...
  12. Replies
    Views

I'm a Moira fan and I can't make sense of it...

I'm a Moira fan and I can't make sense of it either. The writing is stupid but I doubt the writers care as they have paved the way for Cain and Charity and that seems to be all that they are...
  13. Replies
    Views

I agree, I'd much I refer to see him fighting for...

I agree, I'd much I refer to see him fighting for his marriage instead of jumping into bed with Charity. Cain has always said that Moira is the love of his life but he seems to have forgetten that. ...
  14. Replies
    Views

I was thinking that too. There is also all the...

I was thinking that too. There is also all the stuff with Chas. I wonder if we might get an Emma/Chas/Moira showdown at some point?
  15. Replies
    Views

She was drunk and James took advantage. Her...

She was drunk and James took advantage.
    Her marriage was in trouble and she felt neglected.
    Alex and Moira were single at time and holly and hannah weren't even living there at the time.
    Pete...
  16. Replies
    Views

If Moira gets it on with James it will be...

If Moira gets it on with James it will be absolutely ridiculous. She has never felt that way about him and I can't imagine her ever wanting to face the wrath of Emma anyway.

Bog off James :angry:
  17. Replies
    Views

I think she was supposed to have been extremely...

I think she was supposed to have been extremely drunk at the time.

I don't think she has any interest in him at all but she should be paying attention and making sure that he understands that. ...
  18. Replies
    Views

I'm really sad that Cain and Moira have split and...

I'm really sad that Cain and Moira have split and I am angry at Emmerdałe for taking the decision to do so. Cain and Moira have been through so much together, they rarely get a break as there is...
  19. Replies
    Views

This Cain and Moira stuff is stupid. Moira knows...

This Cain and Moira stuff is stupid. Moira knows all about the Robert beating last year, the beating of Bailey and what he did to Ross last year so how can she not know what he was like ?? It would...
  20. Replies
    Views

J I found last nights EP very hard to watch. ...

J

I found last nights EP very hard to watch. I think Moira was very very wrong to lie to Cain but on the other hand I think he is very childish in not understanding that Holly is her daughter. ...
  21. Replies
    Views

I think I am done with Emmerdale. Tonight's (Aug...

I think I am done with Emmerdale. Tonight's (Aug 2nd) so called story line made Charity look like a poor old slapper still holding on to delusions of grandeur. OK I am not a fan of hers, but I have...
  22. Replies
    Views

I agree with you, Cain treats Moira appallingly...

I agree with you, Cain treats Moira appallingly sometimes and he can be very selfish. Yes, Moira has lied but can you blame her? She knows Cain will kick off and expect her to ditch Holly in favour...
  23. Replies
    Views

Cain has obviously experienced what it's like to...

Cain has obviously experienced what it's like to live with an addict but he doesn't really seem to get why Moira is so determined to stand by her daughter. Moira should not have to choose where her...
  24. Replies
    Views

Yes I never understood why Moira cheated on John...

Yes I never understood why Moira cheated on John with Cain but now I don't mind them as a couple but Cain will do anything for Debbie he should know Moira would do the same for her kids including...
  25. Replies
    Views

It makes no sense to me either but then again...

It makes no sense to me either but then again nothing going on in Emmerdałe makes any sense at the moment.

Cain always expects Moira's support when there is trouble in his family but he seems to...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3