Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Some of my own scenarios - these are NOT...

Some of my own scenarios - these are NOT spoilers, real or from any source by just my ramblings :D

1. Robron get to Mauritius, :ninja: starts to relax and get some needed rest and recuperation...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi everyone :) So, after my initial reaction...

Hi everyone :)

So, after my initial reaction to the dark nature of the storyline I am actually quite looking forward to how this all plays out. Whilst I do feel it is somewhat rushed, I think...
  3. Replies
    Views

Heartbreaking but so brilliantly done. Edit:...

Heartbreaking but so brilliantly done.

Edit: Obviously I caved and watched it live ;)
  4. Replies
    Views

I don't know I don't read the MT there are enough...

I don't know I don't read the MT there are enough people on the other forum making assumptions about the storyline, I think we all know March is going to be pretty horrid for Robron (Aaron mainly) so...
  5. Replies
    Views

Well I think the ED rule is make us think...

Well I think the ED rule is make us think :cartman: will cheat so Ryan has been told not to answer that particular question, we now know she pushes him away so I assume they don't kiss full stop and...
  6. Replies
    Views

I am so glad we have this thread, at least...

I am so glad we have this thread, at least everyone on here is up beat and balanced (most of the time).

Well isn't it a depressing storyline, so well acted, dark, intense, upsetting, full of angst...
  7. Replies
    Views

Haha, that's brilliant! I must admit that I...

Haha, that's brilliant! I must admit that I observe more than I get involved in in the fandom - it's a great spectator sport across social media :D :p
  8. Replies
    Views

Good morning. :o Looks like last night's...

Good morning. :o

Looks like last night's episode has stunned everyone into silence. :(

Maybe it's a generational thing but I like my soaps to be a little on the 'light' side, especially at 7pm...
  9. Replies
    Views

I have just managed to watch tonights and thought...

I have just managed to watch tonights and thought overall it was very good which is nice after all the spoiler dramas.

I thought the Robron prison scenes were nice, in love and desperate to be...
  10. Replies
    Views

Its interesting, if you look at the Emmerdale...

Its interesting, if you look at the Emmerdale Twitter account and the various posts they place, the posts that secure 3-4 times more than any other are Robron or Aaron or Robert, none of the others...
  11. Replies
    Views

What is very unique is their body contact, most...

What is very unique is their body contact, most actors who are straight playing gay don't usually use total body contact (hips/groin as well), recently Dryan have had total contact which I think is...
  12. Replies
    Views

From Twitter, someone has posted this: "So...

From Twitter, someone has posted this:

"So Danny and Ryan have been seen filming in Bradford both in suits and Danny has makeup on to look like bruises."

Are Danny and Ryan perhaps getting...
  13. Replies
    Views

For those that remember on DS after SSW I did a...

For those that remember on DS after SSW I did a full week video. Well Ive done it again for anyone that wants to download it. It may not be up for long so grab it as quick as you can :)

Robron...
  14. Replies
    Views

I think Liv is just lonely atm and Gabby is her...

I think Liv is just lonely atm and Gabby is her only friend so she's going to want to spend time with her like you would your best mate. Liv issues will definitely be alcohol related as she drank...
  15. Replies
    Views

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5X0f_rVYAAZCVy.jpg ...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C5X0f_rVYAAZCVy.jpg

This picture has been described online as the boys 'making their own love heart with their bodies' and they actually do. It is so cute and...
  16. Replies
    Views

aaron's fellow prisoners remind me of fellas from...

aaron's fellow prisoners remind me of fellas from trainspotting
  17. Replies
    Views

The problem is Paul they've set a silly precedent...

The problem is Paul they've set a silly precedent now in terms of punishing someone. Not to mention as you say it's absurd to give him 12(18) months when Lachlan armed himself with a shotgun, fired...
  18. Replies
    Views

There is a clip of :ninja: meeting his cell mate,...

There is a clip of :ninja: meeting his cell mate, not a very nice person but with the hype of the prison stuff it isn't a surprise really.

I am sorry they have taken :ninja: and Robron down this...
  19. Replies
    Views

BTW for those of you who also use DS wanted to...

BTW for those of you who also use DS wanted to state that I'm confused by them, I thought they'd be offline for 1 day & now it's the 3rd day & I can't access it!! :wall:
  20. Replies
    Views

No Paul don't think you did lose your positive...

No Paul don't think you did lose your positive vibe. I don't feel any different than I said I did this morning I think they got something wrong and still do but doesn't meant I'm not really looking...
  21. Replies
    Views

It's amazing to think how far they have come. I...

It's amazing to think how far they have come. I cant wait to see what the future holds. I love how Rob is with Aaron, although I would still like the odd glimpse of his dark side but only if it's for...
  22. Replies
    Views

I agree with everyone they are moving to a new...

I agree with everyone they are moving to a new stage, the prison stuff will be horrid and then we will have Robron going with :ninja: coming home to :cartman:

Bring it on ...... love everyone on...
  23. Replies
    Views

we said and i argee ED and IM know what they have...

we said and i argee ED and IM know what they have in Robron and Danny is amazing Actor and always deliver and Ryan is amazing too and will be throughout when Rob will hold it together and will do...
  24. Replies
    Views

Wow been so busy today (RG I feel your pain with...

Wow been so busy today (RG I feel your pain with it being half term, I've been the same today) but managed to catch Thursdays preview :( Going to be a sad watch that one. And caught the Wish List...
  25. Replies
    Views

There is a new spoiler video featuring Aaron and...

There is a new spoiler video featuring Aaron and Robert before prison. You will find it on 'robron spoilers':

http://robronspoilers.tumblr.com
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4