Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Only Lucy. None of the Brennans are back.

Only Lucy. None of the Brennans are back.
  2. Replies
    Views

Neighbours is expensive to produce, and Channel...

Neighbours is expensive to produce, and Channel 10 and Fremantle Australia cannot afford to produce it themselves. 10 stopped contributing as much when the show moved to 10Peach (then Eleven) about a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Industry is saying it's unlikely anyone will pick...

Industry is saying it's unlikely anyone will pick it up. The show costs $20 million+ a year to produce, and it's no longer the drawcard it once was. It's a model from a bygone era of television....
  4. Replies
    Views

Agreed. She was always unbearable, but just...

Agreed. She was always unbearable, but just reached new heights in this storyline.
  5. Replies
    Views

They would not have been allowed to film public...

They would not have been allowed to film public meltdowns or screaming matches, due to COVID and possible transmission of COVID particles through the air. Singing and choirs were banned for this...
  6. Replies
    Views

But Angelo also killed another cop years ago. So...

But Angelo also killed another cop years ago. So there's many layers of hypocrisy on both sides.
  7. Thread: Angelo Rosetta

by GrrArgh
    Replies
    Views

It's so stupid Angelo can still be a cop when he...

It's so stupid Angelo can still be a cop when he actually killed another cop (Jack) and then tried to cover it up. Pot calling the kettle black here.
  8. Replies
    Views

This is all because of COVID restrictions. Are...

This is all because of COVID restrictions. Are you expecting perfection? They're doing their best with what they've got.
  9. Replies
    Views

No, you can see in the episode it was an...

No, you can see in the episode it was an accident. I do wish she had actually killed him. That would have been a satisfying ending. Him dying accidentally was such a crappy ending.
  10. Replies
    Views

Rumours are doing the rounds that Rob Mills...

Rumours are doing the rounds that Rob Mills (Finn) is leaving too, around March. Makes sense, given that the writers wrote themselves into a corner by making Finn good.
  11. Replies
    Views

Roxy needs to go. She's such a terrible...

Roxy needs to go. She's such a terrible character. Nothing about her is likeable or enjoyable.
  12. Replies
    Views

I've done that and there is no such article.

I've done that and there is no such article.
  13. Replies
    Views

I hope that one's true!

I hope that one's true!
  14. Replies
    Views

Praise the heavens.

Praise the heavens.
  15. Replies
    Views

Depends on how deep they went into witness...

Depends on how deep they went into witness protection. If they were really fearful for their lives, they may have not had contact with the outside world for a long time, which Dee actually alludes...
  16. Replies
    Views

You don't automatically change your surname when...

You don't automatically change your surname when you get married; you still need to do some paperwork, which is slightly easier just after you get married than it is if you wait (I think there's a...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yeah, the viewers would not be impressed - and...

Yeah, the viewers would not be impressed - and they would let their feelings known. I think Andrea going over the cliff would enable them to focus on Dee being back, rather than continuing the...
  18. Replies
    Views

They don't because none of them actually believe...

They don't because none of them actually believe that this could be Dee. They just think it's Andrea putting it on again or that she's suffering from post-partum psychosis. There's no real reason for...
  19. Replies
    Views

Yeah, this is Dee. I can't see the point of this...

Yeah, this is Dee. I can't see the point of this storyline other than making her turn out to be Dee after all. I'm betting the season finale for the year will be the revelation that Andrea actually...
  20. Replies
    Views

I'm really peeved off with this storyline and...

I'm really peeved off with this storyline and faking us out like this. It's not Dee and I hate that the writers/network made us believe it was.

Disappointed to the extreme.