Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Tex is the handyman Irene found for Marilyn....

Tex is the handyman Irene found for Marilyn. Naomi has yet to be introduced and no H&A spoiler or other site information about her.
  2. Replies
    Views

I don't understand why Leo's mother is now...

I don't understand why Leo's mother is now defending Tony. Didn't she tell Leo to accept the fact that his father was guilty? Then he got angry with her and locked her in the car boot.
  3. Also I can't help but think the flirting etc...

Also I can't help but think the flirting etc between masood and Jane still hurts!
  4. Replies
    Views

I cannot understand how it is so helpful for the...

I cannot understand how it is so helpful for the prints on the gun to be Seb's. He has no motive for the double murder (or is that to come?) Surely any police officer will investigate further...
  5. Replies
    Views

I can not understand why he did not photograph...

I can not understand why he did not photograph the passport, the ticket etc etc and send them in an email or text while pat was looking for him ! Or have record running for any of the conversation....
  6. Replies
    Views

Could anyone explain to me why David seems to be...

Could anyone explain to me why David seems to be giving a fist bump? Is he hitting the hearse? Or is it just the camera angle? Count me among those who would have found it better as a complete...
  7. Thread: Lucy Beale

by chartreuse
    Replies
    Views

@lizann - that was my thought too! We know that...

@lizann - that was my thought too! We know that an innocent person will be accused - and Cindy slots right out of that family. Ian and Jane gave me the creeps yesterday - Cindy could feel she was...
  8. Replies
    Views

I would say that it will be returning the keys...

I would say that it will be returning the keys that she took. She cannot have replaced them in MichelleĀ“s bag because she and Steve had gone on honeymoon (in addition to it being quite a feat to...
  9. Replies
    Views

If the reason she gave to Nate (that she wanted...

If the reason she gave to Nate (that she wanted to start on the right foot with the local population) is correct then why would she pick Chris over Nate? Surely Nate has a higher standing in the...
  10. I was also surprised about the video testimony -...

I was also surprised about the video testimony - and hope that it is true. Rape is such a different kettle of fish to any other type of crime. People mistake it for a sex crime when it is a crime of...
  11. I did not say not to report it just the idea that...

I did not say not to report it just the idea that he was going to be picked up - she has only taken the first step of a long journey. My post was not advice - everyone must make up their own minds....
  12. Was I the only one who wondered what a...

Was I the only one who wondered what a rose-tinted world Linda lives in? "Maybe they will pick up Dean"??? No physical evidence of the crime, his word against hers, acknowledgement that he made...
  13. Replies
    Views

I have a friend who was anorexic during her...

I have a friend who was anorexic during her teenage years and was diagnosed in her mid-twenties with osteoporosis - so it can happen at any time if you eat badly etc.
  14. Replies
    Views

Mothers with hyper active children have been...

Mothers with hyper active children have been known to take their childrenĀ“s medication. Ritalin (a popular drug for ADHD) has exactly the opposite effect on the adult - you get loads and loads of...