Search:

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Thank you for all the spoilers and information...

Thank you for all the spoilers and information you have posted here over the years, still deep down hope some other channel will bring Neighbours back.. :)
  2. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 25th - 29th July 2022

Well, sadly & unfortunately, these are the final ever Neighbours Spoilers! I hope you all enjoy finale week. All the best to everyone & hopefully I will see some of you in the Home & Away thread...
  3. Replies
    Views

Ahh that?s so sad and unexpected! Was hoping for...

Ahh that?s so sad and unexpected! Was hoping for a positive ending to the transplant storyline. Hendrix was such a pain in the beginning but I?ve really grown to like his character.
  4. Replies
    Views

Nooo it?s Donna and Ringo all over again.

Nooo it?s Donna and Ringo all over again.
  5. Thread: Sheila Canning

by Perdita
    Replies
    Views

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a39021...

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/neighbours/a39021565/neighbours-colette-mann-confirms-exit-sheila-canning/

Exit confirmed :(
  6. Replies
    Views

Is the Australian channel so strapped for cash...

Is the Australian channel so strapped for cash that they need to air Neighbours in UK too for a price? It is so popular and Channel 5 is a commercial channel, unlike BBC who stopped Neighbours some...
  7. Replies
    Views

chloe can never think for herself, make a grown...

chloe can never think for herself, make a grown up decision without consequences
  8. Neighbours Spoilers 31st May - 4th June 2021

Neighbours Aust TV Listings spoilers:

Monday 31 May (UK: Monday 28 June)

A concerned Sheila and Kyle ask Levi to find balance in his life and start taking better care of himself.
    Roxy...
  9. Replies
    Views

no one wanted

no one wanted
  10. There has been persistent (but of course,...

There has been persistent (but of course, unconfirmed) rumours around for quite some time now that Nicholas/Shane was leaving, & even recent reports (also unconfirmed) saying that he finished filming...
  11. A better ending would have been for her to run...

A better ending would have been for her to run off with Pierce. The way that has been undone was disappointing. Does this mean Shane leaves too? I'd hope not. More potential there.. but Amy was only...
  12. Replies
    Views

Feel exactly the same. She's been quite annoying...

Feel exactly the same. She's been quite annoying as a character too.
  13. Replies
    Views

Curtis Perkins (Nathan Borg)

Digital Spy article. Nathan Borg has joined Neighbours playing Curtis Perkins, a teacher at Erinsborough High, in a recurring guest role:

Neighbours makes Aussie TV history as hard of hearing...
  14. Replies
    Views

Amy Greenwood (Jacinta Stapleton)

I couldn't find an old thread, so I have started a new one for Jacinta Stapleton. She is making a guest reappearance in reprising her role as Amy Greenwood after 20 years (with a later brief...
  15. Replies
    Views

Digital Spy article: Neighbours airs Pierce...

Digital Spy article:

Neighbours airs Pierce Greyson exit as Don Hany leaves the show
    Pierce has one final warning for Chloe.
  16. The men running half naked is normal in Australia

The men running half naked is normal in Australia
  17. Replies
    Views

Yes, he has an addiction. Shane has been...

Yes, he has an addiction. Shane has been treating Dipi like crap for a long time before that though. That is why she goes to Pierce.
  18. Replies
    Views

How many times did Dipi accuse Shane of cheating...

How many times did Dipi accuse Shane of cheating with Roxy but she did with Pierce
  19. Replies
    Views

Now it just has silly moments that aren't funny...

Now it just has silly moments that aren't funny and take you out of the show.

They have a story that starts at A and ends at Z, and everything in between needs to be filled in however possible -...
  20. I'm just getting tired of Neighbours, it seems to...

I'm just getting tired of Neighbours, it seems to have lost it's way, and has just become tiresome. I miss the good old days when it had its funny, silly moments. And no, Jane and Karl's hording...
  21. Replies
    Views

Shane has treated Dipi terribly. I find it easy...

Shane has treated Dipi terribly. I find it easy to believe she's lost faith in him. Their marriage just goes round and round in circles, with Shane expecting forgiveness all the time.
  22. Thread: Pierce Greyson

by lizann
    Replies
    Views

they should have had the original pierce exit...

they should have had the original pierce exit after the miscarriage as it was clear chloe don't want him or his baby, she is selfish but no need to make him a cheat, hendrix could stay with the...
  23. I just let out a big sigh. Why does this...

I just let out a big sigh.

Why does this storyline keep happening? I know it?s a drama but is it really impossible for a healthy non-cheating relationship once in a while? Is it really impossible...
  24. Neighbours is really stretching credibility with...

Neighbours is really stretching credibility with this one. No way someone commits attempted murder while being completely unhinged and is not in prison or a psych ward for a very long time.
  25. Thread: Pierce Greyson

by Kyzaah
    Replies
    Views

I think it?s more of a Gary replacement than a...

I think it?s more of a Gary replacement than a romance though. Opposite sexes can be just friends! Despite neighbours always making them have those ?weak moments?.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4