Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

https://twitter.com/Dan_Brocklebank/status/7661994...

https://twitter.com/Dan_Brocklebank/status/766199485995290624 the tweet of the hot scenes is in the comments I struggled to find it as well until some sent it via tumblr, also states he is 'working...
  2. Replies
    Views

Ikr although I do believe personally they will be...

Ikr although I do believe personally they will be fine again soon because like someone else stated Dan, who plays Billy, was tweeting about filming 'hot' scenes with Bruno, Todd, in mid/late August...
  3. Replies
    Views

These new spoilers have killed me no I said...

These new spoilers have killed me no I said Corrie better not mess up Todd and Billy AND WHAT DO THEY DO!?! just that... But I hope and pray that Todd just made that phone call to the Bishop as a...
  4. Replies
    Views

I don't particularly like Sean either he is very...

I don't particularly like Sean either he is very up himself and annoying but I did feel bad for him when he liked Todd a while back and Todd played him just for his own amusement. But I hate that he...
  5. Replies
    Views

I hope Todd and Billy don't spilt up or that...

I hope Todd and Billy don't spilt up or that Corrie end up messing up their relationship with bad stories. No doubt Phelan will escape being arrested in later weeks and probably plan revenge against...
  6. Replies
    Views

I have heard that Pete does or tries to kiss her...

I have heard that Pete does or tries to kiss her but she doesn't kiss him back and she also tells Cain the next day, so I don't believe they sleep together.
  7. Replies
    Views

I have thought Pete and Moira would happen at...

I have thought Pete and Moira would happen at some point for a while now, although I love Cain and Moira and hope they don't split up because of this. I have also heard on tumblr by a couple of...
  8. Thread: Moira and Cain

by xloolx
    Replies
    Views

True, But I still think it will be good to see...

True, But I still think it will be good to see his vulnerable side as it is something we rarely see. I love seeing the softer side of Cain and his more sensitive side, but I do really miss seeing his...
  9. Thread: Moira and Cain

by xloolx
    Replies
    Views

In an interview in a magazine Jeff Hordley just...

In an interview in a magazine Jeff Hordley just says Cain collapses and falls into a river in an woodland area, so it doesn't yet state where abouts he faints, but I think it is a place near the...
  10. Thread: Moira and Cain

by xloolx
    Replies
    Views

Here-http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-packs/we...

Here-http://www.itv.com/presscentre/press-packs/week-02-highlights
    You need to download it and go to page 11 I think, either way what ever page it is it has a picture near the top of it of Cain...
  11. Thread: Moira and Cain

by xloolx
    Replies
    Views

Cain has a brain aneurysm, he goes to hospital...

Cain has a brain aneurysm, he goes to hospital and they confirm he does have a brain aneurysm and he needs to have surgery immediately, but he then loses it and walks out of the hospital and then...
  12. Thread: Moira and Cain

by xloolx
    Replies
    Views

I don't reckon she is, but a lot of people seem...

I don't reckon she is, but a lot of people seem to think she might be.
  13. Replies
    Views

If you have been diagnosed with a terminal...

If you have been diagnosed with a terminal illness and you have life insurance doesn't it pay out straight away when your still alive?
  14. Replies
    Views

Does anyone know where the emmerdale spoilers are...

Does anyone know where the emmerdale spoilers are for the 28th of october to the 1st of november are thanks :)