Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

my sister has this phone and she has had it for...

It may have just been me, but if you read reviews on the net, I would really think about an alternative, I had 4 over the course of 3 months because they kept breaking - switching itself off,...
  2. Replies
    Views

I dont get why the link dont work, as the link is...

I dont get why the link dont work, as the link is still right lol, the sun links never seem to work on here when I post them, last time I think a link to a page 3 model ended up coming up, the...
  3. I'm Like Roxy...except I'd Never Wear A Ra-ra Skirt And I Do Know The Father Of My Ki

Rita Simons has been arriving home from work lately with her face all blotchy and her eyes rimmed with tears.

"I've looked like the girl from The Exorcist," admits the normally bubbly EastEnders...
  4. Replies
    Views

there all realy good, I love all the colouring on...

there all realy good, I love all the colouring on the avators they are amazing, my favs are the letitia dean ones and the miley cyrus ones, i love the ronnie and roxy wallpaper aswell
  5. Replies
    Views

yh she does know she is her mum, which is why she...

yh she does know she is her mum, which is why she is so upset about the way that ronnie is treating her

and about the picture being an older ronnie, which it is, as it certainly isnt a pic of sam...
  6. Replies
    Views

Week 45 spoilers

Monday 3rd November

Tanya confesses that Jack was not with her the night of the accident, in tonight's first visit of the week to Albert Square.

Stacey, meanwhile, tells Callum that she no...
  7. Replies
    Views

Yh I love the camera on it, the pics ive took...

Yh I love the camera on it, the pics ive took with it have turned out good, I used to use the camera all the time, mainly for pics of my dog lol, and they are good quality, look the same quality as...
  8. Replies
    Views

yh there not that dear eeither anymore compared...

yh there not that dear eeither anymore compared to what they were when they first come out, you can get them for £50 from some places but its on average about £70 ish, but its a wicked phone i love...
  9. Replies
    Views

Just looked at the phone, it looks quite good, i...

Just looked at the phone, it looks quite good, i used to have a phone that looked axactly the same and I loved typing on the keyborad of it, and that phone looks like its got some good stuff on it,...
  10. Replies
    Views

I dont know anything about the iphone, but i had...

I dont know anything about the iphone, but i had the LGU990 and hated it, only kept it for a few weeks, and sold it and went back to my lg shine, but the camera was good on it, just didnt like the...
  11. Thread: Vista

by samantha nixon
    Replies
    Views

the word only depends on what version of...

the word only depends on what version of microsfot you have, you can have the older version on vista aswell

I have 2007 microsoft and I prefer that to the older ones, I think its a lot better
  12. Thread: Vista

by samantha nixon
    Replies
    Views

My laptop is vista, and my dads is xp and the...

My laptop is vista, and my dads is xp and the main computer is xp, and I prefer vista, I didnt have my laptop for 3 weeks and was using the others, and it made me realise how much i prefer mine lol,...
  13. Replies
    Views

Tom Chambers Strictly Come Dancing

Im surprised I thought there would have already been a thread on here lol

Tom Chambers (Strictly Come Dancing partner is Camilla Dallerup)

Tom is best known for playing the hospital lothario in...
  14. Replies
    Views

Also try and help your mum out, and stuff as she...

Also try and help your mum out, and stuff as she may be upset and stuff so i dont know what your like anyway with helping wise and stuff, but ask your mum does she want anything done, as then she...
  15. Replies
    Views

Your Dr Who ones are really good, I love the...

Your Dr Who ones are really good, I love the David Tennant one
  16. Replies
    Views

All the holby advert ones are really good...

All the holby advert ones are really good especially the ones with jac
  17. Replies
    Views

Hiya, I dont understand the thing lol, as i dont...

Hiya, I dont understand the thing lol, as i dont know what it is, but i googled "legal and organisational requirements in relation to security and confidentiality" and someone had asked the same...
  18. Thread: Hair

by samantha nixon
    Replies
    Views

I just use hair spray aswell, i get the piece of...

I just use hair spray aswell, i get the piece of hair i wanna curl, spray the section of hair, curl it then hairspray that piece again after, then when your finished just spray all over again
  19. Replies
    Views

You could say something to her like, your sorry...

You could say something to her like, your sorry for her loss, and if she want to talk to you about anything your here to listen, and other than that act normally towards her, as she may like the fact...
  20. Replies
    Views

Does it say what files are compatable with it? as...

Does it say what files are compatable with it? as if so you can get a file converter to convert them, have you checked you dont have one as im sure i got one with my viewty on the disc, if not it was...
  21. Replies
    Views

Aww congratulations, your scan pic is really...

Aww congratulations, your scan pic is really clear
    Congratulations
  22. These are quite dodgy ones lol, but might be...

These are quite dodgy ones lol, but might be allright for a 6 year old

KNOCK KNOCK
    Who's There?
    Lettuce
    Lettuce who?
    Lettuce in, its cold outside!

KNOCK KNOCK
    Who's There?
  23. Replies
    Views

I have his autograph persoanlized:wub:, he didnt...

I have his autograph persoanlized:wub:, he didnt take that long to reply either, no longer than 3 months, so you should have it soon, except i dont know exact dates but dont casualty actors have a...
  24. Replies
    Views

i dont think she looks like a drag queen, i think...

i dont think she looks like a drag queen, i think shes really pritty same as i think sam is aswell

and chloe o'brien i thik they will be around as people really do like them as that has shown...
  25. Replies
    Views

"Well, the operation is over and it's such a...

"Well, the operation is over and it's such a relief.

Before going in I was full of nervous energy, cleaning like a mad woman! I organised everything Gigi could possibly need ready for her stay...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4