Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yes, you are correct. Ryder is Alf's grandson....

Yes, you are correct. Ryder is Alf's grandson. And for anybody wondering, Diana is Maggie Astoni's mum.
  2. I`m guessing Beth ends up with Kat Chapman`s...

I`m guessing Beth ends up with Kat Chapman`s heart. I could be wrong - it has been known in the past.
    :o
  3. Replies
    Views

Not a spoiler, but this is a Daily Telegraph...

Not a spoiler, but this is a Daily Telegraph article about Raechelle & her twin sister, Karina. Will we ever see Karina join the cast as Raechelle’s character Olivia’s long-lost sister, sometime...
  4. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 30th Jan - 2nd Feb 2017

Monday

A bushfire terrorises the Summer Grooves festival. Justin’s life is on the line. Billie’s labour begins – but will she escape the bushfire?

Tuesday

Tori is rocked by a blast from...
  5. Replies
    Views

I just bought the latest TV Week, & it has this...

I just bought the latest TV Week, & it has this 2017 Preview for Home & Away (which begins again in Aust on January 30) - with the article really not giving anything too much away!!

What The...
  6. DailyMail article with photos from filming at...

DailyMail article with photos from filming at Palm Beach last Wednesday. The article itself is the usual DailyMail standard, & they are obviously just guessing at the storyline involved, but the...
  7. They are starting to amend the episode schedules...

They are starting to amend the episode schedules leading up to the 2016 finale (Australia), with triple episodes now to be shown on Thursday nights etc. For those interested, I posted the following...
  8. Replies
    Views

Home and Away Spoiler/Rumour News Two More...

Home and Away Spoiler/Rumour News

Two More Characters Farewell Summer Bay?

Major spoilers for Oz & UK fans: As we near the end of the 2016 season, the speculation of two character departures in...
  9. Replies
    Views

For god's sake. Bring her back permanently. She...

For god's sake. Bring her back permanently. She wants it, the fans want it, and she's a great character!
  10. TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 3 - 6...

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 3 - 6 October 2016

Monday 3 Oct

- Kat arrests Ash after he refuses to cooperate.
    - Mason is desperate to mend his friendship with Evie.
    - Justin...
  11. Replies
    Views

Thanks Dazzle. It was all good for the flight...

Thanks Dazzle. It was all good for the flight home, especially weather wise for the flight over Summer Bay!

Unfortunately it rained all night Tuesday on the Gold Coast (including our landing!),...
  12. Replies
    Views

Home and Away SPOILER News: A SURPRISE RETURN...

Home and Away SPOILER News:

A SURPRISE RETURN REVEALED!

Details have now come to light as to who has been filming at Maitland Gaol this week, and it may not be who you were expecting….

13. https://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/clips/323733...

https://au.tv.yahoo.com/home-and-away/clips/32373300/home-and-away-preview-monday-22nd-august/#page1

Video preview Monday 22nd August from BTTB
  14. There are no H&A spoilers in the latest TV Week...

There are no H&A spoilers in the latest TV Week due to the Olympic coverage (next week they should have the H&A soap diary etc for the week Aug 22 - 25 in Aus), however they did have the following...
  15. Replies
    Views

They're racking up the death toll already this...

They're racking up the death toll already this year aren't they. I'd be surprised if they kill off any of the newcomers, same goes for Leah, Irene, and Billie. So it'd have to be between Nate and...
  16. Replies
    Views

Me too Brody is hot

Me too Brody is hot
  17. TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 18 -...

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 18 - 21 July 2016

Monday 18 July

- Nate puts on the brakes with Danika, but not before Tori realises he's moved on.
    - Phoebe lets Justin stay with...
  18. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 18th - 21st July 2016

Monday

Nate is torn between Danika and Tori. Billie and VJ get back together. Justin´s family refuse to forgive him.

Tuesday

A mysterious stranger returns to the Bay. The Morgans implode...
  19. Replies
    Views

Bianca and Heath to return: ...

Bianca and Heath to return:

http://www.tvweeklogieawards.com.au/news/articles/2016/6/dan-ewings-big-announcement/?adbsc=social_20160605_62412066&adbid=10154322121619684&adbpl=fb&adbpr=23766624683
  20. I'm so pleased Ricky is finally leaving with Brax...

I'm so pleased Ricky is finally leaving with Brax for the simple reason that it'll mean the end of the endless Ricky/Nate sludge we've been subjected to.

Glad Olivia is going to do something about...
  21. Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 6th - 9th June 2016

Monday

A blast from the past offers Ricky a startling proposition. Evelyn is staggered as Josh confesses his guilt. Ash betrays Kat in his attempts to save Josh´s skin.

Tuesday

Josh goes...
  22. Replies
    Views

I have lost both parents within 6 months of each...

I have lost both parents within 6 months of each other over 20 years ago and have downers on certain dates, I can empathise with you and hope you feel more uplifted again soon :)
  23. Replies
    Views

Respectfully, CuriousCase, I was referring to the...

Respectfully, CuriousCase, I was referring to the character of Chris being so upset over the death of Hannah, when I said "I shed a tear for Chris", not making a judgement on the caliber of the...
  24. TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 16 -...

TV Week Soap Diary for Home and Away (Aus) 16 - 19 May 2016

Monday 16 May

- Matt decides to fight for his relationship, despite what Maddy says.
    - Nate snaps at Tori when she suggests...
  25. Replies
    Views

Glad it wasn't Dylan, but like a lot of people,...

Glad it wasn't Dylan, but like a lot of people, not really happy that it ended up being Josh after he had been "cleared" by the investigation app that they released over summer (a case of false...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3