Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I just let out a big sigh. Why does this...

I just let out a big sigh.

Why does this storyline keep happening? I know it?s a drama but is it really impossible for a healthy non-cheating relationship once in a while? Is it really impossible...
  2. Neighbours is really stretching credibility with...

Neighbours is really stretching credibility with this one. No way someone commits attempted murder while being completely unhinged and is not in prison or a psych ward for a very long time.
  3. Thread: Pierce Greyson

by Kyzaah
    Replies
    Views

I hope it isn?t another cheating storyline. I...

I hope it isn?t another cheating storyline. I actually like Chloe and Pierce together, it would be so typical to go down the line of her leaving him for a woman just because she?s bisexual.
  4. Replies
    Views

So Chloe being pregnant means she's unattainable...

So Chloe being pregnant means she's unattainable but not being um, married. Nicolette clearly has no or very few morals.
  5. Replies
    Views

Yep, and being unreasonably upset when they do...

Yep, and being unreasonably upset when they do something she doesn't like. Like when Elly, her sister struggling with being released from prison following a murder trial and having a hard time...
  6. Replies
    Views

Wish they would add Richie! I love his...

Wish they would add Richie! I love his relationship with McKenzie and want to see it grow more.
  7. Replies
    Views

The reason why they didn’t bleach Madeleines...

The reason why they didn’t bleach Madeleines hair, I’d because she has her natural hair, in Playing for keeps.
  8. Thread: Levi Canning

by Stothard
    Replies
    Views

I think Shiela has another child as previously...

I think Shiela has another child as previously Dane and Harley canning have visited these were her grandchildren
  9. This doesn't sound very professional by David or...

This doesn't sound very professional by David or fair on Roxy. He already has his kidney. She was clearly scared about the whole thing.
  10. Possibly but he wouldn't be made to feel guilty...

Possibly but he wouldn't be made to feel guilty if he didn't. Roxy offering is one thing but made to feel like she's obligated somehow is wrong.
  11. Thread: Kyle Canning

by Danners9
    Replies
    Views

I feel it's a shame Kyle got lumbered with being...

I feel it's a shame Kyle got lumbered with being the villain in David's accident.

Now it's going to be that Kyle cares more about the lawsuit than Amy, he's working towards bankrupting her family...
  12. Replies
    Views

I really don't like Neighbours producers for this...

I really don't like Neighbours producers for this story line, they are justifying her behaviour with every character. Why on earth is Karl on Aarons side? He knows what it would be like to be shut...
  13. Replies
    Views

I am actually really annoyed at this story-line....

I am actually really annoyed at this story-line. In today's episode David said "At the end of the day it is up to Elly who she wants in her babies life" the problem is it isn't just HER baby. Arron...
  14. Replies
    Views

The mental illness is gender dysphoria, being...

The mental illness is gender dysphoria, being transgender is your gender identity. Gender and sex are different and an identity has absolutely nothing to do with what’s in your pants. That’s your...
  15. Replies
    Views

Heather is different no memory loss and mad as a...

Heather is different no memory loss and mad as a cut snake. Will be locked up soon as the police find her.
  16. Replies
    Views

If you can't trust any woman, then don't get...

If you can't trust any woman, then don't get married! Not all women are the same.
  17. Thread: Piper Willis

by Danners9
    Replies
    Views

'Piper accepts his apology and promises not to...

'Piper accepts his apology and promises not to say anything to Terese, but is this really the last we've seen of the possible romantic connection between her and Leo?'

Ew. Ew. Ewwww.

Come...
  18. Replies
    Views

Just watched the diagnosis and follow up...

Just watched the diagnosis and follow up episodes. Brutal and confronting TV. Somehow it felt more real then previous episodes where a character had cancer. Eve is a terrific actor.
  19. Replies
    Views

Clickbaity and misleading headline - the article...

Clickbaity and misleading headline - the article only speculates on the possibility of Andrea taking advantage of Sonya's cancer (though she most likely will).
  20. Replies
    Views

So today's episode relates to the digitalspy...

So today's episode relates to the digitalspy article above, a week later than the date given.

Same approach as always. Another random detective brought in, deciding to grill Susan/Elly/Xanthe/Bea...
  21. Replies
    Views

Whether Susan wanted Finn dead is beside the...

Whether Susan wanted Finn dead is beside the point - it's still self defence.
  22. Thread: Piper Willis

by Aussieguy
    Replies
    Views

The break up was pretty heart breaking. Mav and...

The break up was pretty heart breaking. Mav and Travis have incredible romantic chemistry. Compare that to Leo and Terese where there is almost zero chemistry.
  23. Hilarious that Dr Rob sprays everyone with the...

Hilarious that Dr Rob sprays everyone with the urine, but I really didn't buy how the film makers tried to make Dr Rob a sinister character. Feels far too contrived, even by soap standards, for him...
  24. Replies
    Views

I wouldn't say he is a stalker. Yes he wanted to...

I wouldn't say he is a stalker. Yes he wanted to get to know her after he rescued her but I wouldn't put that in the stalking category.

Vicki makes a good point though - they probably wouldn't...
  25. Cassius does deserve jail. He murdered someone.

Cassius does deserve jail. He murdered someone.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3