Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I?m starting to think, Paul?s hurt Nicolette, by...

I?m starting to think, Paul?s hurt Nicolette, by accident or not ?
  2. Replies
    Views

Friday 5 February: Roxy gives the Health Officer...

Friday 5 February: Roxy gives the Health Officer the wrong impression when trying to resolve things at The Tram.

More like the Health Officer gives herself the wrong impression. The outfit,...
  3. Looks like Friday's might be the best episode in...

Looks like Friday's might be the best episode in a while.
  4. Replies
    Views

Chloe doesn't come across as a character ready...

Chloe doesn't come across as a character ready for motherhood. She's still used as the 'crush' for new female characters.

She also doesn't really suit marriage or high-profile executive, either....
  5. Replies
    Views

So Chloe being pregnant means she's unattainable...

So Chloe being pregnant means she's unattainable but not being um, married. Nicolette clearly has no or very few morals.
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks for that Danners, I unfortunately have to...

Thanks for that Danners, I unfortunately have to leave the UK and move back to Holland as I have been made redundant cos of the virus and seeing I won’t be able to continue watching as they don’t...
  7. Replies
    Views

Not sure the rules on giving out links to such...

Not sure the rules on giving out links to such things on here, but if you type in 'daily motion neighbours episode 7751' on Google you will be shown a lot of links. 7751 is the first episode of 2018...
  8. Replies
    Views

But its still not a bombshell as in the spoiler ...

But its still not a bombshell as in the spoiler

Actually I am wrong I think the bombshell is the fact for once her father is not paul robinson
  9. He's in the opening credits. Cat playing...

He's in the opening credits. Cat playing Clementine probably went all diva and demanded a spot in the opening credits and got shown the door instead
  10. Replies
    Views

Transgender people have the same right to respect...

Transgender people have the same right to respect and dignity as anyone else, you don’t have to ‘agree’ with it but they’re not hurting anyone so there should be no issue here.

Sent from...
  11. Replies
    Views

The phrasing is wrong because it suggests that at...

The phrasing is wrong because it suggests that at some point Mackenzie decided to ‘become a girl’ whereas she probably always felt like a girl trapped in a boy’s body. It’s not that it’s...
  12. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 27th - 31st May 2019

(Brief plot synopsis from virgin media TV guide)

Mon 27th May

Leo discovers that Vance has a stolen racehorse, but agrees to keep the secret for him. When Karl puts the renovation of his tram...
  13. If you were going to fake paternity, why on earth...

If you were going to fake paternity, why on earth would you tell the real Dad??
  14. Replies
    Views

Until you have been through it. You should keep...

Until you have been through it. You should keep your mouth shut. It’s people like you, that are pushing suicide up.
  15. I think dee is dee and Andrea is Andrea... two...

I think dee is dee and Andrea is Andrea... two separate people
  16. Sounding more and more like Cassius has something...

Sounding more and more like Cassius has something to do with Hamish's murder!
    And no mention on D/Andrea this week... but feeling like she could possibly end up being D!!
    So much suspense
  17. Replies
    Views

I will be very squicked out if he is Tyler's...

I will be very squicked out if he is Tyler's half-brother. I mean Tyler has been with Piper, Paige AND Imogen, the full set of sisters and if this Cassius is Tyler's brother it kind of takes "keeping...
  18. Replies
    Views

i think he another son of hamish so tyler's half...

i think he another son of hamish so tyler's half brother
  19. Can the writers come up with more interesting...

Can the writers come up with more interesting storylines for the Rebecchi girls than just having them bullied all the time? I really hope Marisa gets a severe punishment for being such an awful...
  20. Chloe's serious disorder - something like a...

Chloe's serious disorder - something like a problem with her kidneys maybe? Needs a transplant? Cassius, as Tyler's half brother to the rescue??? Just a wild thought!
  21. Replies
    Views

He seemed to react badly to Pipes nut job...

He seemed to react badly to Pipes nut job analysis of Finn... stating a possible motive for why Finn did it, then walked away.

Would make sense and be a great story line.

But I have to say...
  22. Replies
    Views

There’s a photo of him, the night of hamish’s...

There’s a photo of him, the night of hamish’s death. He was a waiter at Lassiters. I do agree tho, with the theory, that he’s Tyler’s half brother.
  23. Replies
    Views

My theory is that Cassius is Hamish's son from...

My theory is that Cassius is Hamish's son from another relationship. The timing of him being around already doesn't add up, and he's already had to back pedal to explain how he managed to highlight...
  24. Replies
    Views

Do you think he feels guilty? I reckon he had a...

Do you think he feels guilty?
    I reckon he had a long term partner who died either in an accident or from an illness and maybe she looked like Piper... can't wait to see how it all unfolds!! Gimme...
  25. Replies
    Views

I feel like he had an ex that maybe passed away...

I feel like he had an ex that maybe passed away and this is why he's so shut off towards Piper sometimes... I love theorizing!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2