Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sheila Mercier

Frederick Pyne posted this on Facebook:

"Sad to tell all you Emmerdale fans that Sheila Mercier ( Annie Sugden ) died peacefully in her sleep and she does not want a funeral. She would have been...
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Honestly, they should rename the show...

Honestly, they should rename the show "Dingledale". It's gotten very ridiculous especially for a family that wasn't intended to be around this long. These so-called producers need to go. I even think...
  3. Scott is so annoying. If he left Mitchell alone,...

Scott is so annoying. If he left Mitchell alone, Mitchell probably wouldn't be so confused. Also, Scott doesn't seem to see that Mitchell is in love with Anita and not him.
  4. Replies
    Views

So the show gets renamed, has a set of the...

So the show gets renamed, has a set of the village built and a plane crash to make the show not center around the Sugdens, but now it's just about centering around the Dingles... :thumbsdow
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Victoria was such a whiny little girl - just...

Victoria was such a whiny little girl - just about gone right off her in one episode!
  6. Replies
    Views

https://www.facebook.com/emd1994topresent/videos/?...

https://www.facebook.com/emd1994topresent/videos/?ref=page_internal This facebook page has all 2014 ones I'm pretty sure. Well I have them saved so I can send them to you if they don't work.
  7. Adam Takes On Emma, Laurel Takes On Cain

Adam Takes On Emma

Adam is on edge, worrying that his criminal record may eliminate the option of adoption for him and Victoria. He snaps at Emma, and Ross, keen to defend his mum, punches Adam....
  8. Spoilers! (James Barton, Ashley Thomas

Although Ashley's dementia has a massive affect on him in a recent episode, he does make it past Christmas. He will be killed off in Spring of 2017.

James Barton is the one who gets killed off in...