Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I agree that a man souldn't try it o with his...

The same as brother-in-law and sister-in-law would never try it on, or middle aged married father try it on with his son's girlfriend - this is soapland and everything can happen.[/QUOTE]

I agree...
  2. Cool. I agree about Chelsea. She's seriously...

Cool. I agree about Chelsea. She's seriously annoying me now but I think Darren and Libby are good together. I wouldn't have Darren leave.
  3. Replies
    Views

True. I'm not saying Sean didn't do all these...

True. I'm not saying Sean didn't do all these things and they were still wrong but I am saying in this particular case, out of Max, Tanya and himself he seems most decent at the moment because 1) he...
  4. Replies
    Views

I liked tonight's episode. Without Steven it was...

I liked tonight's episode. Without Steven it was more of a normal episode of course. I like Jack - I never liked Phil much so Im more on Jacks side. I don't think Jack leaving his daughter and his...
  5. Replies
    Views

Here's the actual article: TWISTED teenager...

Here's the actual article:

TWISTED teenager Steven Wicks trashes his own market stall after struggling to fit back into life on Albert Square.

Outcast Steven is given the clothes stall by his...
  6. Replies
    Views

Steven Spoiler

I read somewhere that after Ian and Jane disown him Pat offers to get him to work on Martin's stall but the crazed lad smashes up the stall and points the finger of blame at Stacey. At first...
  7. EastEnders - Steven redeems himself...

Opening Music

In the cafe

Opening music

Ian: Marie could you take over for a bit here? I need to pick the twins and Bobby up from school.
    Marie: Couldn't Jane do it?
    Ian: No, she's taken...
  8. Replies
    Views

That was a good episode. I'm glad Jane confided...

That was a good episode. I'm glad Jane confided in Tanya. She needs a friend to talk to and I'm sure Tanya will keep quiet. She's right to say Ian should spend time lookingh after Jane but I think...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yes it was - don't worry, you haven't missed any...

Yes it was - don't worry, you haven't missed any Steven scenes. From what i read, he will be back on screen next Thursday and I for one can't wait.
  10. Replies
    Views

Bored? I was totally gripped. I even watched the...

Bored? I was totally gripped. I even watched the repeat at 10 on BBC3 and I'm defiitely seeing the omnibus tomorrow.
  11. Replies
    Views

Here's Monday's. I'm in two minds now. I'm angry...

Here's Monday's. I'm in two minds now. I'm angry at Steven and I think he should realise that his actions ruined everyone's lives not just Ian;'s but on the other hand as he is obviously ill I am...
  12. Replies
    Views

I found some more spoilers as to what happens in...

I found some more spoilers as to what happens in the comming week or two:

* Jane tells Pat that Steven tried to kiss her
    * Steven moves in with Pat
    * Steven persuades Lucy/Peter to bunk off...
  13. Replies
    Views

It all began when Lucy was contacted online by...

It all began when Lucy was contacted online by some unknown person pretending to be her dead mum. She told Peter she was going to meet Cindy but Peter her brother was suspicious so told her dad Ian...
  14. Thread: Week 18

by Lizzie Brookes
    Replies
    Views

He thinks so too -that he won't be a good father...

He thinks so too -that he won't be a good father I mean but I wish the scriptwriters would give him a chance though. GHe still has a right to know if Selena is pregnant and it is his and if Selena...
  15. Replies
    Views

Stella could do with some too. Yet I can't...

Stella could do with some too.

Yet I can't help finding her fascinating. I love this storyline.
  16. Replies
    Views

Yeah she is a bit psycho but that doesn't mean...

Yeah she is a bit psycho but that doesn't mean she doesn't love him surely. Actually 1st time round may told Dawnshe was welcome to him and Dawn retorted she didn't want hi and in the end he picked...