Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

There is no possible explanation that could...

I don't know but I hope so. With a well detailed explanation as to why it was made out she was dead and not some half baked story (i.e. Den's return!) ..I think it could actually work. Can you...
  2. Replies
    Views

I agree Jane's brilliant, one of the few good...

I know exactly what you mean i hated Ian, and his whiny little storylines this way he is being Ian and is still bearable to watch. I think Jane helps a lot though as well, she is becoming one of my...
  3. Replies
    Views

I agree Laurie Brett is an amazing actress, one...

I know exactly what you mean i hated Ian, and his whiny little storylines this way he is being Ian and is still bearable to watch. I think Jane helps a lot though as well, she is becoming one of my...
  4. Replies
    Views

We have a man who lives in our village who is in...

We have a man who lives in our village who is in his 50's has Downs. Things have progressed a long way...

From: http://www.downs-syndrome.org.uk/DSA_detPressRelease.aspx?pr=3
  5. Replies
    Views

Last night's party in the rover's was heart...

Last night's party in the rover's was heart warming and comical especially when Jack was talking about vera being on his waltzer and she accused him of getting someone to write the poem for him. ...
  6. Replies
    Views

I'm not sure that people who have been posting on...

I'm not sure that people who have been posting on here understand the nature of mental illness. I think everything that is happening to David is consistent with depressive paranoia brought on by the...
  7. Replies
    Views

what a relief

:thumbsup: Thanks for letting me know, I really don't think I could stand another night of not sleeping.

So glad that there are chaps out there, keeping us "worry heads" at peace:cheer:
  8. Replies
    Views

If I have to hear any of the phrases: "We're...

If I have to hear any of the phrases: "We're Mitchells!", "I'm a Mitchell!" "Mitchells are strong aren't they?" "We can do it, we are Mitchells aren't we?" or ANYTHING like that, I think I may have...
  9. Replies
    Views

What? Rather than behind bars?:rotfl:

What? Rather than behind bars?:rotfl:
  10. Replies
    Views

Welcome back mate:thumbsup: :)

Welcome back mate:thumbsup: :)
  11. I think the problem with Eastenders is partly it...

I think the problem with Eastenders is partly it being stuck with 'old family values', combined with bad script writing (the 9/11 episode, particularly) and its loss of touch with reality.

I...
  12. exactly, they are all terrific when they have...

exactly, they are all terrific when they have good storylines, but now days they just mill around getting a bit of a story here and there.

I would love them to delve into jim's past some more and...
  13. Replies
    Views

What do you mean by another contrived storyline?...

What do you mean by another contrived storyline? Sonia was dreading Martin finding out that she had been at his mother's house, especially now that she knows Rebecca saw her hit her grandmother. She...