Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not from what I remember he doesn't.

Not from what I remember he doesn't.
  2. Replies
    Views

Tbh, I stopped trying to figure Abi out a long...

Tbh, I stopped trying to figure Abi out a long time ago. I think she's just plain nuts.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: This is just so stupid! I mean, I get that the...

This is just so stupid! I mean, I get that the studio wanted to make a point that not all rapists are successfully convicted, but we already went through this the first time when Dean got arrested...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I believe that, too. But then again, I...

Yeah, I believe that, too. But then again, I have trouble believing she would let the real culprit get away with attacking her. Unless, of course, she plans revenge in her own way.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So sad. I pity his poor mom. She only just got...

So sad. I pity his poor mom. She only just got the courage to go and see him, and now he's dead. I dread to think how Pam and Les are gonna react.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well, I had a feeling that Andy would come up...

Well, I had a feeling that Andy would come up with an excuse to give to Ronnie as to why he had the article about Danielle, as EE never has a storyline concluded so soon, but that has got to be thee...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: He went to Ireland, but was too afraid of Ronnie...

He went to Ireland, but was too afraid of Ronnie to come back as I recall. Can't say I blame him.
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I guess it's different when it happens to you or...

I guess it's different when it happens to you or someone you're close to. Not a good excuse I know, but it's always different when you go through something like that yourself.
  9. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I think so, too. Also, I think maybe he...

Yeah, I think so, too. Also, I think maybe he realised something that Ian and Jane had blinded themselves to... That there is something mentally wrong with him. He said so himself when he was...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not to mention the fact that Max is his own...

Not to mention the fact that Max is his own brother. You'd think he would have at least tried to find out the truth and confirm that his brother was guilty or not.

I can't remember. I know Lauren...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Plus, if Bobby does have that IED, then there's a...

Plus, if Bobby does have that IED, then there's a chance he may get off because technically speaking he can't be held responsible for having a mental condition that he never got treatment for. He...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I hope so. God I hope so, as this story's gone...

I hope so. God I hope so, as this story's gone on waaaay too long.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: See. Told you. Every time when it looks like...

See. Told you. Every time when it looks like Bobby is about to get his comeuppance and everything is about to be concluded, something else happens and we all go right back to the beginning.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You would think, but under normal circumstances...

You would think, but under normal circumstances Bobby should have been found out long ago. Plus, there are some photos of upcoming eps where Bobby is seen at the hospital with Jane and everyone. Of...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah. A kid like that can't be allowed to stay on...

Yeah. A kid like that can't be allowed to stay on the streets. It was only a matter of time before he strikes again. Harsh as it sounds, he needs to be behind bars and to get a full dose of...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Yeah, Danielle was Ronnie's daughter that she...

Yeah, Danielle was Ronnie's daughter that she gave up for adoption when she was a kid. Danielle was killed in a hit and run just when Ronnie found out who she was (thanks in no small part to her...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hopefully. I know that nobody believed him, as I...

Hopefully. I know that nobody believed him, as I guess they couldn't believe that little Bobby could be capable of doing such a terrible thing, but now maybe they'll finally get their heads out of...
  18. Thread: Andy

by storyseeker1
    Replies
    Views

Yeah. Last eps seem to confirm that, or the fact...

Yeah. Last eps seem to confirm that, or the fact that he's least someone who knew her. I suppose he could always be a former lover or something like that out for revenge, but the brother theory...
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Last eps seem to confirm that Andy is actually...

Last eps seem to confirm that Andy is actually Danielle's brother, or at least someone who knew her. I suppose he could always be a former lover or something like that out for revenge.
  20. Replies
    Views

Haven't watched any ep yet this week, as I've...

Haven't watched any ep yet this week, as I've been too tired and wait till the end of the week to watch them.
  21. Replies
    Views

That I can't deny, though we're still not sure...

That I can't deny, though we're still not sure yet if Bobby's circumstances really are the result of too much spoiling and smothering, or if they're because of something else. (I still suspect Bobby...
  22. Replies
    Views

I have mixed feelings about Ian and Jane. Ian's...

I have mixed feelings about Ian and Jane. Ian's an idiot, but then that's nothing new. Jane; I understand she did what she did because she has a mother's love for Bobby, and he's the closest thing...
  23. Replies
    Views

That would seem to indicate that this is indeed...

That would seem to indicate that this is indeed Danielle's brother then. If he's planning something sinister, he most likely wouldn't use his own name, and used his fathers' first one instead. Of...
  24. Replies
    Views

Just started watching the weeks eps. This is...

Just started watching the weeks eps. This is just a thought, but can anybody refresh my memory. I vaguely recall a scene from EE years ago, with Ronnie's daughter Danielle and her adopted father. I...
  25. Replies
    Views

About time! Hopefully this will start the...

About time! Hopefully this will start the conclusion for evil Bobby, as I am so sick of waiting for the end.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4