Search:

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

So Joey is trying to get somewhere in a rush and,...

So Joey is trying to get somewhere in a rush and, guess what, there are roadworks and a broken down car in the way. Why have Eastenders never thought of this device before?

Well, apart from the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Completely agree - Kat suddenly going into...

Completely agree - Kat suddenly going into hyper-slut mode was ridiculous. Even if she did start to behave like that, she would NEVER be desperate enough to cosy up to the hyper-ugly Derek Branning!...
  3. Replies
    Views

Zainab is an idiot

Zainab is an idiot
  4. Replies
    Views

Id definitley speak to the school spicy thats not...

Id definitley speak to the school spicy thats not good at all. I remember at school not being able to play if we didnt have the right kit, or the had some hideous bright blue sweaters in lost...
  5. Replies
    Views

Spicy this is disgraceful. My Marley had played...

Spicy this is disgraceful. My Marley had played football for her primary school team since she was 8 years old and now plays for her high school football team. When she was in primary school they...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes, that is quite a dramatic change!

Yes, that is quite a dramatic change!
  7. Replies
    Views

These kind of things are usually found out as...

These kind of things are usually found out as somebody is carving the Christmas turkey :D
  8. Replies
    Views

Think she killed herself... he left her knowing...

Think she killed herself... he left her knowing she was feeling suicidal and didn't try to stop her... so he feels he killed her in a way
  9. 30th May Christian argues with Syed in the...

30th May

Christian argues with Syed in the aftermath of the marriage proposal, accusing his partner of not wanting to cause fresh problems with Zainab. However, their row is interrupted when...
  10. 23rd May Michael pays a visit to Jack, unaware...

23rd May

Michael pays a visit to Jack, unaware that Ronnie has returned to live at the flat. The pair have a discussion about the boxing club but Michael is stopped in his tracks when he spots...
  11. Replies
    Views

Ben's cuts and bruises healed pretty quickly...

Ben's cuts and bruises healed pretty quickly didn't they?
  12. Replies
    Views

ive really enjoyed this series! much better than...

ive really enjoyed this series! much better than five...so finally the truth about Bex disappearence has been revealed!
  13. Replies
    Views

No.. she is not in Minty's flat.. Dot mentioned...

No.. she is not in Minty's flat.. Dot mentioned last night it was her old friend Ethel's flat... My heart went out to Heather last night but where is all her money going?? she has 3 jobs, cleaning...
  14. Replies
    Views

I bet he gets with Vanessa or Roxy or both once...

I bet he gets with Vanessa or Roxy or both once Ronnie is gone
  15. Replies
    Views

Well 6 year olds have different television...

Well 6 year olds have different television programmes. A 6 year old shouldn't watch a soap any time. And what time to have diner anyway.
  16. Replies
    Views

I noticed with their usual sledgehammer subtlety...

I noticed with their usual sledgehammer subtlety last night that Eastenders attempted to put a stop to people criticising the fact that Ben had come out of jail with no hearing aid. We had about five...
  17. Replies
    Views

Yes, Frank was right. There is no doubt that...

Yes, Frank was right. There is no doubt that Ricky is a pilchard.

When he was asked how did Carol and Connor know each other, why didn't he just say that Connor was a friend of Billie's? And why...
  18. Replies
    Views

Poll: Thank you all so much. I never dreamt that I...

Thank you all so much. I never dreamt that I would win this. I'm not ashamed to admit I find it a very humbling and moving experience. Thank you everyone who voted for me and I hope I can live up to...
  19. Replies
    Views

More like goes off the rails when she discovers...

More like goes off the rails when she discovers that her step nana and herself are doing the same fella
  20. Replies
    Views

I think last night's episode was based around...

I think last night's episode was based around three fairly unbelievable scenarios.

1. Charlie would leave the baby for so long and seemingly not care (and, incidentally, that he got so drunk so...
  21. Thread: iPlayer abroad?

by Tori
    Replies
    Views

I use a proxy through my uni whilst I'm out here...

I use a proxy through my uni whilst I'm out here in Germany, so if you're at uni they might have one available for you to use?
  22. Replies
    Views

Spicy, if you want to jump on the ferry to...

Spicy, if you want to jump on the ferry to Gibraltar, 20 mins away, your more than welcome to watch it at ours!
  23. Replies
    Views

Or you could watch it on iplayer when you get...

Or you could watch it on iplayer when you get back, if you're coming back before the 1st Jan. If not, you should be able to download it, ahem, somewhere.
  24. Replies
    Views

If all fails, could you get somebody else to...

If all fails, could you get somebody else to record it for you for you to watch on your return?
  25. Thread: iPlayer abroad?

by alan45
    Replies
    Views

Unless you are getting free wifi it will cost a...

Unless you are getting free wifi it will cost a fortune in data charges to watch the BBC iplayer.

This article might help

http://www.tvproxy.co.uk/bbc_iplayer_abroad.tpl
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4