Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

if only janine had hit jack branning instead......

if only janine had hit jack branning instead... :cool:

will ee please give r&r/j a rest now. i'm so tired of jack as a character. he is a walking plank of wood. has he actually done anything in...
  2. Replies
    Views

Who the hell does Peggy think she is? Mrs Kray?...

Who the hell does Peggy think she is? Mrs Kray? What a stupid storyline.
  3. Replies
    Views

Its a shame Archie probs wont be staying as hes a...

Its a shame Archie probs wont be staying as hes a great villian and brings something different to the boring, tired Mitchells. He is mean though but Danniells annoys me. Please for the love of god,...
  4. Replies
    Views

I really don't want Jane/Masood to happen. Masood...

I really don't want Jane/Masood to happen. Masood is one of the best/funniest male characters on the show and he has always shown to be devoted to his wife. There are too many couples that cheat in...
  5. Replies
    Views

Only bit I disliked tonight was Tanya saying Max...

Only bit I disliked tonight was Tanya saying Max owed her. After what Tanya has done lately, Max owns her nothing. Nice to see her putting her kids first for once, and Max as well. Max and Tanya have...
  6. Replies
    Views

I thought Sean's exit was very disappointing. The...

I thought Sean's exit was very disappointing. The stuff at the lake was hilariously bad, in both writing and acting. It wasn't dramatic or tension filled, just sort of 'meh'. But then the whole...
  7. Replies
    Views

Fantastic last two episode. I really hope Patsy...

Fantastic last two episode. I really hope Patsy is nominated for an award this year (instead of the likes of Lacey Turner AGAIN). She has really impressed me and yesterday was heartbreaking to see....
  8. Replies
    Views

The writers have changed Tanya so much that I am...

The writers have changed Tanya so much that I am now totally on Max's side! And that is something I never though would happen as I hated Max during the affair storyline.

Come on Max! :D
  9. Replies
    Views

The Quality of EE Storylines

I only really watch EE and HO but why is it that EE can't seem to do decent, topical storylines like Hollyoaks have done recently? Is it the BBC not letting them or is is that the storyliners are...
  10. Thread: Tanya and Jack

by Florijo
    Replies
    Views

*sigh* I knew this would happen. How predicable....

*sigh* I knew this would happen. How predicable. They are totally ruining Tanya and doing nothing to make Jack likable either. :thumbsdow

So much for his so-called feelings for Ronnie....
  11. Replies
    Views

^What? They've been back five minutes! Give it a...

^What? They've been back five minutes! Give it a chance.
  12. Replies
    Views

Worst.Episode.Ever. IMO that episode was a...

Worst.Episode.Ever.

IMO that episode was a complete mess. I feel sorry for Gus but Sean is now telling him where he can go in Walford and he whines but more or less accepts it, the wedding...
  13. Replies
    Views

I think Roxy was using Sean as much as he was...

I think Roxy was using Sean as much as he was using her.

They really need an AA meeting for the squares residents
  14. Replies
    Views

I disagree. There is lots they can do with her if...

I disagree. There is lots they can do with her if they bothered to try. its just a cop out. I'm not a great fan of Honey but I thought EE were past all this. She has a husband, friends, family and...
  15. Replies
    Views

Honey Mitchell (Emma Barton)

Clicky here

What the hell?! Why are they ruining a lovely little family in Billy, Honey, Jenet and little William? Did they not learn the error of their ways when they axed Rosie and did not seem...
  16. Replies
    Views

I think Sean is better the way he is now. He...

I think Sean is better the way he is now. He hasn't gotten over his issues and its only realistic he'd go back likt this. It will be interesting to see what Stacey and Jean make of it all
  17. Replies
    Views

Keisha shouldn't be so guliable really. Sean's...

Keisha shouldn't be so guliable really. Sean's fault totally but the writing made absolutly no sense. Gus had known this girl for five minutes and after less than five minutes talking to Sean, she...
  18. Replies
    Views

Its not just Roxy though. What an earth is Jack...

Its not just Roxy though. What an earth is Jack doing? He's meant to like Ronnie and Tanya....and as for Sean...well he's probably had most of the women in Walford bar Peggy, Pat, Mo, his mum and...
  19. Replies
    Views

Hate. hate, hate this storyline. yet another...

Hate. hate, hate this storyline. yet another family member sleeping with another family members other half!

I feel sorry for Ronnie and Sean. Sean's got the whole father issue which is why he...
  20. Replies
    Views

At least the Fowlers aren't there as Bianca would...

At least the Fowlers aren't there as Bianca would be related to even more people. In the square right now she is related to:

- Pat (Grandmother)
    - Jim (Grandfather)
    - Dot (step-Grandmother)
  21. Replies
    Views

Jake had about 1-2 months off I think Really...

Jake had about 1-2 months off I think

Really gripping episode tonight. I really felt uncomfortable watching the scenes in the coffin..freaked me out a little:ninja:

I wish Tanya hadn't used...
  22. Replies
    Views

From the Daily Star

SCORNED Tanya Branning agrees to take back her love rat husband Max – but all is not what it seems.

Max doesn’t know the blonde mum-of-three is plotting her revenge…

She wants to clean...
  23. Replies
    Views

Yes but the married man was his dad. Not just...

Yes but the married man was his dad. Not just some random married bloke. It is not something Bradley should be expected to gloss over just because he knew she was with a married man. If Stacey had a...
  24. Replies
    Views

Personally I'm a little fed up of Stacey being...

Personally I'm a little fed up of Stacey being used so much, and especially of the whole Stacey/Bradley thing. I'd rather use more of the other Slaters than Stacey, Stacey, Stacey all the time.
  25. Replies
    Views

Jay Mitchell Brown (Jamie Borthwick)

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/soaps/article661746.ece
Page 1 of 2 1 2