Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Holby Spoilers 2nd January

Ric arrives in prison to begin his sentence and a popular prisoner take him under his wing, but the surgeon begins to question who he should trust on the inside
  2. Replies
    Views

I think there is something strange about...

I think there is something strange about Tristan, what do others think? Poor Dom he does have a few hiccups along the way, hope things will get more positive for him soon.
  3. Replies
    Views

Holby City Spoilers 1st November 2016

Somebody To Love

After saving the life of a near-death trauma case, an overconfident Morven clashes with Raf when he is not convinced that her motives are purely professional.

Meanwhile, when...
  4. Replies
    Views

How silly was Jasmine? Hungover and talking to...

How silly was Jasmine? Hungover and talking to that nasty Tristan.
    So is Ric gone for good this time? I did like Hansen holding his arm when he'd said he'd sort it his way.
  5. Replies
    Views

Really don't like the Paige / Jack story .... I...

Really don't like the Paige / Jack story .... I certainly understand the sexual tensions the producers are trying to replicate .... forbidden lust etc .... Jack is really going to regret this - Paige...
  6. Replies
    Views

Paige and Jack in a barn? It is just like Joseph...

Paige and Jack in a barn? It is just like Joseph and the (Not so) virgin Mary, bring on the baby Jesus for these two crazy kids!
  7. Replies
    Views

It may seem unthinkable to most Neighbours fans,...

It may seem unthinkable to most Neighbours fans, but the show's upcoming hot air balloon stunt could mark the end of Karl Kennedy's medical career - forever!

When Lauren Turner's hen celebrations...
  8. Replies
    Views

sounds like an interesting episode, hope Fletch...

sounds like an interesting episode, hope Fletch will persevere with his physio.
  9. Replies
    Views

Holby Spoilers 4th October

An accident in rehab sets back Fletch's recovery, but it's his attitude that proves the biggest obstacle.

Can he beat the doom and gloom before pushing away those who are trying to help him?
  10. Replies
    Views

I like Fletch, let's hope he is mobile soon, the...

I like Fletch, let's hope he is mobile soon, the actor who plays him has come along way since his days as Smithy in The Bill.
  11. Replies
    Views

If only my sister's workplace ( she works in a...

If only my sister's workplace ( she works in a hospital and is nearing retirement) had a boss like Jac Naylor, things would get done properly without any complaints etc.
  12. Replies
    Views

He has been diagnosed with a disease that affects...

He has been diagnosed with a disease that affects his immune system and Raf struggled to find what was wrong with him and the docs were totally baffled but then they put their heads together and...
  13. Replies
    Views

He aint brown bread yet, the only reference I...

He aint brown bread yet, the only reference I recall was that he cant move his legs still from that nights show.
  14. Replies
    Views

He aint brown bread yet, the only reference I...

He aint brown bread yet, the only reference I recall was that he cant move his legs still from that nights show.
  15. Replies
    Views

did fletch die, missed a few episodes

did fletch die, missed a few episodes
  16. Replies
    Views

It was a bit urgh with a patient dictating who...

It was a bit urgh with a patient dictating who and how they operated on him. I don't it works like that.

I quite liked Rik having someone to flirt with. It is what he has done many times over the...
  17. Replies
    Views

Very mediocre epp tonight, Jaqs become a...

Very mediocre epp tonight, Jaqs become a caricature of herself now, I miss her interactions with the Proff, you know Nigel off Eastenders, now its just cold callous Jaq, which is tedious.

Hansen,...
  18. Replies
    Views

Holby Spoilers 27th September

Mr T's twin sister Delwen is brought into the hospital with chest pains and breathing problems. Delwen is wary of Mr T's sudden engagement to Inga, but Mo remains tight lipped about her own feelings...
  19. Replies
    Views

Serena seems to be kissing everyone lol Hanson...

Serena seems to be kissing everyone lol Hanson next lol?
  20. Replies
    Views

Poor Dom, I hope he and Issac stay together, they...

Poor Dom, I hope he and Issac stay together, they are such a great couple.
  21. Replies
    Views

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p047bv9b Here ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p047bv9b

Here is the link
  22. Replies
    Views

Holby Spoilers 20th September

When an amateur racing driver arrives at the hospital, it turns out that he is an ex-colleague and mentor of Isaac. Dom recognises his name - Myles Richardson, known for his research on a...
  23. Replies
    Views

Neighbours Spoilers 26th - 30th Sep 2016

Monday

There is three surprise arrivals on the Gold Coast. Steph lies for a friend, putting her own life in danger. Xanthe wants to go all the way with Ben.

Tuesday

Ned´s past comes back...
  24. Replies
    Views

Can they just hurry up with Paige Jack story...

Can they just hurry up with Paige Jack story because it just pisses me off now
  25. Replies
    Views

Holby Spoilers 13th September

Recuperating after his attack, Fletch falls out of bed in the night. When he subsequently loses feeling in his feet and legs, Raf is increasingly alarmed. He asks Guy to check Fletch over, but Guy is...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4