Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. We all know how selfish she can be. She has...

We all know how selfish she can be. She has better things to do with her time like find somewhere to live. But she has always been a meddler and probably thinks with Cain backing her she doesnt need...
  2. Replies
    Views

And remember he blamed Katie for his violence?...

And remember he blamed Katie for his violence? That day she turned up at his house to see if he was ok? And she was like, 'yeah cheers, Andy.'

He's never touched her, but he was so violent with...
  3. Replies
    Views

When isnt Robert causing problems? I see this new...

When isnt Robert causing problems? I see this new actor has his smug look that makes you wanna slap him down to a t.
  4. Replies
    Views

Could her death have been caused by that shifty...

Could her death have been caused by that shifty bloke who brought Archie to Jai? A struggle perhaps, as Rachel refused to let him go? We know how much she loved him.
  5. Replies
    Views

And also... Priya and Rakesh publically...

And also...

Priya and Rakesh publically announce their relationship in the Woolpack. Jai tells Priya that Rakesh isnt right for her but is later distracted by a text message and a pic attached of...
  6. Replies
    Views

No less than she deserves. Perhaps she could be...

No less than she deserves. Perhaps she could be shown around Charity's former digs where Jai left her in that haulage container.
  7. Replies
    Views

Hope Maxine and her troublemaking son get their...

Hope Maxine and her troublemaking son get their comeuppance. I hear Charity helps out
  8. Replies
    Views

Hit Charity where it hurts. No money. Get her to...

Hit Charity where it hurts. No money. Get her to return cash she stole from the safe, sell her stuff. Make her realise she's no better than anyone else. Bring Rachel and Archie back. Dingles support...
  9. Replies
    Views

Tomorrows episode shows Declan arrive holding...

Tomorrows episode shows Declan arrive holding Megan at gunpoint. When she screams help comes but Declan tells them they must stay to hear the truth about Charity.
  10. Replies
    Views

As if Debbie and Lisa havent got enough on their...

As if Debbie and Lisa havent got enough on their plate
  11. Thread: Declan Macey

by britgirl
    Replies
    Views

Emmerdale spoilers: show boss on Christmas 2014...

Emmerdale spoilers: show boss on Christmas 2014 and fresh danger for Charity

Andy and Katie to be spotlighted this festive season, while Charity will be punished further for her actions, reveals...
  12. Replies
    Views

Adam Barton proves trouble follows him wherever...

Adam Barton proves trouble follows him wherever he goes when he's involved in a prison bustup. Moira is heartbroken when she finds out that instead of allowing her to see him behind bars, he's asked...
  13. Thread: Declan Macey

by britgirl
    Replies
    Views

I agree that Charity needs a proper comeuppance....

I agree that Charity needs a proper comeuppance. Didn't you see how she squirmed when Sam told her that he was grateful for everything she had done for him and Rachel? She could have been honest but...
  14. Thread: Edna Birch

by britgirl
    Replies
    Views

Edna has been living with the guilt that she...

Edna has been living with the guilt that she caused a man to take his own life. Fans will know that the Emmerdale pensioner discovered her husband Harold was having a gay relationship with a man...
  15. Replies
    Views

Only one dies in this storyline. 'It's been...

Only one dies in this storyline.

'It's been brewing for months but finally the showdown between Declan Macey and his wife is upon us. And it's going to be a bloody fight to the death as Charity's...
  16. Thread: Declan Macey

by britgirl
    Replies
    Views

I wonder at what point did Declan learn Charity...

I wonder at what point did Declan learn Charity was lying?

Also, if during their showdown, what if Declan dies somehow? Charity would get his money, so she would have probably gotten a 'fright'...
  17. Replies
    Views

Next week, Robbie finds out that Charity has...

Next week, Robbie finds out that Charity has visited an abortion clinic when he sees the address on the SatNav. Eager to help his mum in her war with Charity, he enlists the help of Tracy to go to...
  18. Thread: Andy Sugden

by britgirl
    Replies
    Views

Didn't his violent behaviour only start when he...

Didn't his violent behaviour only start when he was with Jo? Nothing happened when he was with Katie before then? I seem to remember Andy blaming Katie for his temper when she went over to see him...
  19. Replies
    Views

Wow, really? There always was that underlying...

Wow, really? There always was that underlying question of Jimmy actually fathering Eliot. I mean, there was no DNA done or anything when Kelly returned with him, was there? I don't actually see her...
  20. Replies
    Views

Jai is working his way through Declan's loved...

Jai is working his way through Declan's loved ones lol
  21. Replies
    Views

Just want their comeuppance to hurry up.

Just want their comeuppance to hurry up.
  22. Replies
    Views

Cain Dingle is suspicious about Charity Sharma's...

Cain Dingle is suspicious about Charity Sharma's involvement in Sam Dingle's recent drama. So he takes matters into his own hands and quickly shows that he's willing to resort to drastic measures to...
  23. Replies
    Views

Fed up with Charity now. Wish she'd be going...

Fed up with Charity now. Wish she'd be going instead.
  24. Replies
    Views

Charity Sharma causes chaos in Emmerdale next...

Charity Sharma causes chaos in Emmerdale next week as she lashes out over her husband's affair with Rachel Breckle. The fiery resident is fuming that Jai is the father of Rache's son after their one...
  25. Replies
    Views

Why's Zak talking to Megan? Since when are they...

Why's Zak talking to Megan? Since when are they best buddies?
    Priya on a date? Dom? Sandy? :D
    Why's Katie friends with Vanessa? Horses?
    Admits her feelings to Adam? What for Adam or about...
Page 1 of 2 1 2