Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

So sad and tragic. Such a lovely ending they both...

So sad and tragic. Such a lovely ending they both deserve awards and the whole team I agree!
  2. Replies
    Views

I agree i'm fed up of seeing women get so easily...

I agree i'm fed up of seeing women get so easily pregnant in soaps! She's decided to try, then tried and taken a test in a couple of weeks wow wish it was that quick and easy!
  3. Replies
    Views

I agree i'm fed up of seeing women get so easily...

I agree i'm fed up of seeing women get so easily pregnant in soaps! She's decided to try, then tried and taken a test in a couple of weeks wow wish it was that quick and easy!
  4. Replies
    Views

Oh OK thanks :-)

Oh OK thanks :-)
  5. Replies
    Views

Well that was pretty ridiculous!! Are children...

Well that was pretty ridiculous!! Are children now writing the scripts??!! That was Max's exit for his year off so all before the trail was pointless. If he's safely on the run the writers have...
  6. Replies
    Views

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sorry had to let that out so...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sorry had to let that out so frustrated with the Lucy murder storyline now. Why have they written that so many people find out but no one is saying anything?!!!
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I think the episodes have been brilliant! I...

I think the episodes have been brilliant! I thought Ruby's death was done well and very sad. Excellent last scene from Val! I don't think Ross is dead because he wasn't properly buried. Think it was...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks for this I didn't watch Corrie back then...

Thanks for this I didn't watch Corrie back then so wasn't sure if they meant Rob!
  9. Replies
    Views

What an outstanding performance from Adam...

What an outstanding performance from Adam woodyatt!! They were all great but he should definitely win best actor. I was fully against Bobby as the killer yesterday but think it wasn't such a bad idea...
  10. Replies
    Views

Well well well Jane it was! Well done to those...

Well well well Jane it was! Well done to those who got it right 😊

Oh and yet another person back from the dead, getting a little ridiculous now!!
  11. Thread: Lucy Beale

by vcdg84
    Replies
    Views

I think it was the phone number rather than the...

I think it was the phone number rather than the other info. Think she recognised it, but not sure why that would show her who the murderer was. Number could be on there for any reason....
  12. Replies
    Views

Shabnam wasn't a virgin when she slept with Dean...

Shabnam wasn't a virgin when she slept with Dean she told Stacey that she'd had one night stands before during their chat
  13. Thread: Lucy Beale

by vcdg84
    Replies
    Views

After watching the video it looks like the only...

After watching the video it looks like the only people being haunted individually are the beales, max, abi and Denise the rest then start to join when the gate bangs. Does that mean the suspect list...
  14. Replies
    Views

Can someone remind me what Lauren's alibi was?!...

Can someone remind me what Lauren's alibi was?! Its been so long I can't remember
  15. Thread: Tina Carter

by vcdg84
    Replies
    Views

Actress Luisa Bradshaw-White just revealed on tv...

Actress Luisa Bradshaw-White just revealed on tv interview that Mick (Danny Dyer) will be revealed as her nephew not her brother in coming weeks.........