Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Tim's Mother

by Connor
    Replies
    Views

"Grandma Tess", as Faye called her, died prior to...

"Grandma Tess", as Faye called her, died prior to 2013 (or so we are told - this could be retconned as another of Geoff's lies). In Episode 8048 (25th January 2013 - Part 2) Tim talks about how his...
  2. Thread: Tim's Mother

by Connor
    Replies
    Views

I think that we should have another page for...

I think that we should have another page for 'Elaine Jones' as Paula Wilcox has came out to say that Tessa is a different character entirely, who got together with Geoff after Elaine's departure and...
  3. Replies
    Views

I'm assuming she will bring about Gary's downfall...

I'm assuming she will bring about Gary's downfall - don't forget she knows about him and Sharon, and it was his involvement with Derek that led to her son's father dying.
  4. Replies
    Views

I remember Paula's actress Stirling Gallacher...

I remember Paula's actress Stirling Gallacher denying the reports that she had left on Twitter, the papers only reported that she was leaving because she was cast in Casualty - they didn't have an...
  5. Replies
    Views

It is Tom Roberts, the Tony you're thinking of is...

It is Tom Roberts, the Tony you're thinking of is probably Tony Maudsley who has been cast as Archie Shuttleworth's son but has yet to appear.
  6. Replies
    Views

Carla's mystery woman will be played by Scottish...

Carla's mystery woman will be played by Scottish actress Isobella Hubbard.
  7. Replies
    Views

I lost so many braincells reading that article!

I lost so many braincells reading that article!
  8. Replies
    Views

Yes, she does. But not with Audrey. Back in...

Yes, she does. But not with Audrey.

Back in 2018, Audrey received 80k in Archie Shuttleworth's will and decided to sell the salon to go travelling with Lewis. Claudia and Maria bought half her...
  9. Replies
    Views

It has been confirmed that Eileen wont be the one...

It has been confirmed that Eileen wont be the one leaving - she will appear in scenes the week after which she her competing with Alina for a job at Underworld.

I am actually starting to doubt...
  10. Replies
    Views

I wonder if that is Ali and Maria. Or maybe Tracy...

I wonder if that is Ali and Maria. Or maybe Tracy and Paula? lol
  11. Replies
    Views

I wonder if Geoff and Yasmeen have married in a...

I wonder if Geoff and Yasmeen have married in a Vegas ceremony? It would tie in with Tim learning that his Vegas wedding was legally binding and not the harmless bit of fun he believed it was.
  12. Replies
    Views

Kate seems to be going travelling with Sophie...

Kate seems to be going travelling with Sophie instead of Imogen - hopefully she doesn't return when Sophie does!
  13. Replies
    Views

The mysterious girl is apparently Rick's...

The mysterious girl is apparently Rick's daughter. I read that Gary kills him (next week) and she turns up looking for answers later on.
  14. Replies
    Views

I don't think she has anything left from the...

I don't think she has anything left from the scratch card win - it was stated earlier in the year that they were struggling to pay Paula the legal fees after Sally's trial.