Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Paul and Terese

I really hope they don?t, they are in a codependent relationship which is toxic. Same old same?

The glint in Paul?s eyes when Terese blasted Greg for trying to throw away the folder ? it looked...
  2. Kevin

I was not impressed with Kevin launching off on his high horse over baby daddy, he did the dirty on Tyrone with mollie which resulted in jack being born. Hypocrite
  3. Mckenzie

Why is mckenzie never picked up on how much her interference into others peoples lives causes so much damage? The character just can't stay out of others personal lives which leeches into their...
  4. Not so sexy Amy

Amy character is just plain awful. Sex siren she is not .. just plain desperate and over the top. Her over animated prowess makes her look more like a street walker raking in customers
  5. Replies
    Views

Must be inherited.... Arthur's dad, attacked his...

Must be inherited.... Arthur's dad, attacked his own dad in a bullying storyline
  6. Replies
    Views

I think the storyline, like several others of...

I think the storyline, like several others of late are too heavy on the preachy bit. Over dramatic from Shane and Susan..and as for the kids standoff with yashvi over the toilet ...well over the top.
  7. Replies
    Views

Ned and yashvi just dont work ... lazy story ...

Ned and yashvi just dont work ... lazy story writing with too few characters
  8. Replies
    Views

Been on hols so lost the plot a bit ? What's up...

Been on hols so lost the plot a bit ? What's up with little Olly ? What's Lynda keeping from mick?
  9. Replies
    Views

The Roxy character is the worse yet ... looking...

The Roxy character is the worse yet ... looking forward to Theresa finding out about the boyfriend though....... but the latest binbo the producers keep bringing in is getting a very tiresome...
  10. Replies
    Views

I wonder whos famous well paid daughter she is...

I wonder whos famous well paid daughter she is ... .... worse and worse...storyline...
  11. Worse and worse ... these two are really awful

Worse and worse ... these two are really awful
  12. Karen .... absolutely brilliant!

Karen .... absolutely brilliant!
  13. Replies
    Views

Evil twin ?

Evil twin ?
  14. Replies
    Views

Naughty! .....Right little ****..

Naughty! .....Right little ****..
  15. Where in Australia would you go to ski resort...

Where in Australia would you go to ski resort .... and that quick ?
  16. Will the dingles ever keep thier knickers on ......

Will the dingles ever keep thier knickers on ... I hope she isnt pregnant .. would be far too predictable from lazy writers
  17. Sheila really ought to keep her mouth shut...

Sheila really ought to keep her mouth shut :nono:.... Pipers business ... she needs to get her head around any of her own health issues and not have her private life used as coffee shop gossip by the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Please explain why you refer to rebbeca as PD ?

Please explain why you refer to rebbeca as PD ?
  19. Replies
    Views

So Therese has meltdown that piper and Tyler hook...

So Therese has meltdown that piper and Tyler hook up.... in her view Tyler is too old and a risk ... in other words not good enough .... even though hes surrounded by a stable home and family...
  20. Thread: Graham

by indigodance
    Replies
    Views

I think if Debbie hadn't been so obstructive over...

I think if Debbie hadn't been so obstructive over the prenup Joe wouldnt have had to be so devious and upset Kim and Graham. If she had a accepted that a place like home farm is run as a business...
  21. Replies
    Views

Why is Debbie arrested ? ...

Why is Debbie arrested ?

https://eastieoaksreviews.wordpress.com/2018/10/10/emmerdale-spoilers-10-emmerdale-spoilers-for-22nd-october-26th-october-2018/
  22. I think dee is dee and Andrea is Andrea... two...

I think dee is dee and Andrea is Andrea... two separate people
  23. Replies
    Views

I agree about asking questions and finding...

I agree about asking questions and finding acceptance ...... following the storyline of Moira, as a character in the programme ..... she is still mourning the loss of one daughter and felt betrayed...
  24. Replies
    Views

At the moment Matty is coming across as an...

At the moment Matty is coming across as an arrogant pratt ..... he/She has a long time to emotionally deal with this .... it's devastating for Moira.... she needs time and no one is giving it to her
  25. Replies
    Views

Love to see more Ryan... looking forward to...

Love to see more Ryan... looking forward to seeing him again with charity
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4